The Benefits of Being Alone (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.
By guest contributor Dawn Grace Kelly: The peace of being alone calls me often. I am a mother to a 12 yo boy who is life learning (meaning no school), I have a partner who loves being home, I see clients, I teach and I work on social media. I go to the supermarket too many times, run car loads of boys to random places and lately I've been visiting the panel beater regularly (for weeks) chasing up an insurance claim. I seem to always be talking to receptionists and telephone...
Continue to the full article here.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have still LOTS of alone time. Can use it for creativity and relaxation. One thing I love about my life right now.
Thanks for reading my sisters article!

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Meaninfull that I read this today - I just had feeling that I did my tasks of local fb with surplus. Even yesterday I heard a message from Arcturians that I have taken on me more trauma to transform that was planned. And today decided to go to turtle mode and lie on the beach on my internal sun waiting for tide wave :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A powerful, beautiful message.
I hope to hear more from her<3

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)