Article The "BEING" of Life (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Another of the effects of this situation that we are experiencing, has been, and is, the process of worsening health and worsening of symptoms already present in us, through the amplification of them that this virus does. While in January we gave guidelines to deactivate its energetic programming so that our body does not "execute" the genetic and energetic code that is embedded in it, this process is not enough to reverse what is already present in us, or to strengthen our immune system, because what we did at that time was simply "deactivate," in those people who made the requests and the proposed work, the "chemical" functions and codes that the CS has introduced into this "pathogen" to make the body sick, activating the dysfunctions present in each one of us. Basically it is like increasing the volume of the internal speaker of what is "wrong,” so that any distortion or problem that was already latent, even if it had not manifested itself in the human body "sounds" louder.

vida1_thumb.png

This, as we already know, generates diseases, and, to counteract it, we have to improve the health of our avatars. All right, one more nonsense you might think, since it is obviously how it should be. As always, I will not talk about the purely physiological part, about how to take care of yourself on a physical level, doing sports, eating well and taking care of your health in a thousand different ways, but we will work on an energetic, etheric, emotional, mental and "spiritual level," since it is the part that most of humanity "obvious" when considering how to have a fuller, healthier, functional and harmonious life.

Since we have already introduced the concept of "BEING" of "something" in the previous article, I am going to explain to you how to "work" with one of them is very special, very powerful, and very suitable for what humanity needs at this time: the "BEING of Life".

The hierarchies that exist between BEINGS in the "Creation"

What is life? Ask a biologist, a chemist or a philosopher and you will have three different answers. But "life" is "something" tremendously defined, tangible and hierarchically located in a concrete position in the structure of the "Creation" that we are now going to try to explain. It is abstract, perhaps, but we hope it is understood.

If you remember the description we made of the concept of "Source" when I explained the origin of the number zero, we said that the "Source" as such is a "mechanism," is not a "being," however contradictory this may be to our religious programming or belief system. The "Source" is a mechanism that is located "spatially" and "frequently" in the center of all universes, and that, having no movement, not rotating, not moving, does not generate "time," with which it does not possess nor makes sense this concept regarding this "mechanism," and, therefore, although it is almost impossible to understand, it has always existed and will always exist (from the point of view of those of us who do live under some kind of "time". We will go into this topic in more detail later.

The "Source," as the "mechanism of Creation" that it is, generates an energy that, at the time, we called "plasma of existence," which is the "quality" of "I am," "I exist". From the "plasma of existence" the monads are born with three components: the pole or positive charge, the pole or negative charge, and the pole or neutral charge, and three qualities: consciousness, energy and matter. The monads are the substrate that later gives raise to the universes and everything that is contained in them.

image.png
Logos "cosmic" Universe
Singularity, “Primary” Source. Self-generates "plasma of existence"
Region of the Unmanifested, of potential creation, where the monads "come out" of "existence"​

The "BEING" of existence

Therefore, the first BEING to "exist," is the BEING itself that is "born" from the "plasma of existence" that the "mechanism" of the "central Source" self-generates. And that BEING is the one that allows everything else "exists". The BEING of Existence is "made" of the monads that are "stamped" inside the mechanism of the "Central Source" and has hierarchical qualities superior to the rest of the monads that are "expelled" from the "Source,” towards the “Creation,” to form the content of these.

Thus, in this first hierarchical degree within the "Source," the "existence" of "everything" takes place," and, immediately, at the moment in which the monads form the substratum that "will be" each universe, and these same monads unite to form a field of consciousness that "will be" the "cosmic logos," the "BEING of Existence" creates another BEING of itself, which "will be" who allows that existence to serve something, not be static, and evolve. The BEING that does "that," is the "BEING of Life."

The "BEING of LIFE"

Therefore, the Being of LIFE is the BEING that allows the continuity of existence. Existence, as "plasma" emanating from the "Central Source" is a static quality, it allows you to "be" and "exist," "to be," but, if you want to advance and grow, you have to LIVE, and for that, the mechanism of LIVING associated with evolution, enjoyment, growth, advancement is born. So LIFE is the process by which movement and change are endowed into existence. Existence keeps you "being," while LIFE makes you "change" and "advance" while "you are".

The BEING of LIFE depends on the "central Source" itself, and on the cosmic logos, so it works almost at the same level as Uan, ours, although it permeates all the universes so that, in all, there is continuity of LIFE among them, in the case of some being that passes from one universe to another. So the "BEING of LIFE" is "inter-cosmic," in the sense that it is a hierarchical degree parallel, not superior, to these, and encompasses and permeates all the logos that govern each universe. LIFE collects from the BEING of EXISTENCE its quality of "being" and then it starts it up, animates it and makes it move and grow. MOVEMENT is another quality of LIVING.

I feel “alive"

I'm sure you all understand the expression of "feeling alive," not when it refers to the fact that your avatar works, that you breathe and that your heart keeps beating, but for the feeling of being "living," enjoying and squeezing every second of your incarnation in something that makes you feel whole. "That" is the BEING of Life acting through you, your avatar, and your energy field. But, for this, the BEING of LIFE needs several qualities that it does not have by itself, or cannot concentrate on developing them, so it requires help and connection with other BEINGS for this.

Thus, it collaborates and works with the BEING of JOY and the BEING of ENJOYMENT, which are specific frequencies of "being" that many people have in abundance, and that in many people "comes out through their pores," giving rise to the expression of "that person is pure life". At home, my daughter has a connection with the BEING of LIFE in her brutal energetic structure, and she emanates it everywhere, like many children and people that I am sure at some point have crossed your realities. In addition, the BEING of LIFE, works with the BEING of Love, so that there is LOVE of LIFE, and "everything," in all Creation, wants to LIVE, therefore, the "love of life" it is a fundamental quality in all the monads of all the universes and present in all forms of "life".

And, of course, the BEING of LIFE works with the "BEING of Evolution" and the "BEING of Change," in order to move the monads into different evolutionary states while they LIVE and EXIST.

In outline

To try to make it more understandable within our possibilities, the hierarchy of these "BEINGS" that we consider "qualities" or "abstract concepts" of our human nature is:

BEING of Existence ("Central Source," qualities of "being" and "existing") -> BEING of LIFE (BEING "inter-cosmic," permeates all the universes in a single "plasmatic-energetic continuum," allows the existence to "move," grow and transform -> It supports and depends, among others, on the beings of Joy and Enjoyment, Love and Evolution.​

And, if we continue to "go down" in hierarchical degrees, we have that the BEING of Evolution in turn supports itself and works through the expansion of consciousness of all living beings (BEING of Consciousness), through the increase of the energy in them (BEING of Energy), and through the variation of matter (BEING of Matter, which is the coordinator of the five primary elements and the multiple secondary elements that we already explained when we talked about the creation of the number five). Therefore, at a higher evolutionary level: greater consciousness, greater energy, and, in general, lower material density of your structure.

And, to finish at some point, because there are millions of BEINGS each associated with a concept that they "are," the "currents" that help the expansion of consciousness are -> energy of the will (BEING of the Will, which works through the Higher Self, emitting a flow that descends from it towards the soul and the personality through the golden cord or line of the Hara) and BEING of the Intelligence (helps to process the data that later facilitates understanding and awareness of LIFE experiences).

image (1).png

All the universes rotate counterclockwise around the "central source" which is static.
Cosmic Universe Logo
BEINGS of the numbers from 0 to 9 - "inter-cosmic"
"Central Source" Plasma of Existence BEING of the Existence
BE of the Change
BEING of the LIFE operates on an “inter-cosmic” level
BEING of the LOVE
BEING of the JOY
BEING of the Evolution
BEING of the ENJOYMENT
BEING of the HAPPINESS
Cosmic Logos UAN
BEING of the Consciousness
BEING of the Energy
BEING of the Matter
BEING of the Will
BEING of the Intelligence​

Infusing "LIFE" on the planet, and on us

So, while the RIC and CS "sow" disease, we are going to insert LIFE, and at a much higher level, very high, just like we did in the previous article. And this LIFE will go directly to each of our monads, to each of the structures of the planet, to our individual reality, to our sacred web, to all the collective unconscious of any level on Earth, etc. We will insert LIFE because life is contrary and opposite to disease, which I will also talk about later in order to eradicate the "BEING of disease" from us, but, let's go by steps and following the hierarchical order of the forces with which we work, so that they have the right effect and what we are executing makes sense.

By inserting "LIFE," not as a mental or philosophical concept but as the very energy of the BEING of Life in us, the processes of "living" are activated, which, at an organic and physiological level, mean and are associated with health, enjoyment, well-being, balance, internal harmony, etc.

The "codes" that the energy of LIFE imbues in our monads, atoms, molecules, cells and organs "tell" them that they have to LIVE, and our organism "executes" the codes of LIFE, as it is programmed to execute "disease codes " such as those that we have already explained previously in January, it also executes what is indicated by what has a hierarchical degree higher than itself and that contains the instructions with the appropriate permissions.

This is so because the body, the avatar, being self-aware of itself, has a certain degree of freedom to decide whether to carry out instructions or not, but as it is subject to the programs of the mind (imbued by the Asimoss in the avatar), to the soul, to the spirit and to the Higher Self, always executes what any of the higher levels tells him to do to himself, therefore, if he receives instructions to "get sick" he does it, and if he receives instructions to heal, is healed. At some other time I will explain to you how to increase the awareness of your own avatar and give it more power of decision, so that it does not execute certain things that are counterproductive and not in accordance with its greater good, but it is still too early for it because other archetypes have to be deprogrammed of the mind that we have not yet seen, since, otherwise, there would be an internal struggle between the orders and instructions of the mental spheres towards the body and the body's own consciousness, which would lead us to imbalances and dysfunctions that would not fulfill their purpose of giving us more autonomy, freedom and capacity for self-decision and self-regulation at the avatar level.

Petition to insert LIFE

Thus, just as we did in the previous article with the BEINGS of the qualities that make us more "human," now we are going to infuse LIFE in every corner of this planet, in every particle, in every form of that "life," in every structure, in each atom, in each monad. To do this, we will code the following request with the number 10 to continue executing all the previous ones simultaneously.

I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission to create the necessary connection channels for the BEING of LIFE to connect to all the frequencies and structural levels of the Earth.​
I request from my Higher Self and give permanent permission for the BEING of LIFE to imbue its energy, qualities, its own “being” and existence in all these structures of the planet, in the collective unconscious, in the local, regional, national and global sacred plots, in all planetary realities, and in my individual and family sacred fabric, in my particular reality and in my own energetic system and subtle structure.​
I request from my Higher Self and give permanent permission for these qualities and energies to be infused into my collective family unconscious and the dual collective unconscious that I share with my family and friends.​
I request from my Higher Self and I give permanent permission for the BEING of LIFE to use the connection channels and filaments that my Higher Self possesses with the fabric of the planet, and for the energies, fields, fluids and qualities it represents to flow through them.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to send this request to all the "local" souls and super-souls of all human beings, creating a "loop" that provides the soul with the information, explanation and knowledge necessary for it to understand what that is being offered and with the aim of helping the personality and the avatar to obtain what they need to get ahead and be able to grow, advance and evolve according to the evolutionary plan of each human being. I request that a coordination mechanism be installed in the common field of information shared by all Higher Selves so that they extend this mechanism of request for help and it can be sent cyclically and recurrently to all the souls that request it.​
I request that this petition be encoded as petition 10.​
I request that petitions from 1 to 10 be executed. Thank you.​

Now, again, you just have to ask our Higher Self to continuously "execute requests from 1 to 10 please".

Remember that, for the previous requests, it is necessary to do the coding work that we have explained in the preceding articles. I hope that when you execute this you really feel the force of LIFE entering your energy system, it is the sensation that a plant has when LIFE is infused into it and makes it grow, when a seed hatches, or when a flower opens to show the splendor that "being alive" imbues. From there, with each request, the particles that make up your entire reality and energy structure will be, each time, a little more "alive," with all that that entails, and with all the change it that gives to the fact of "to be” and “to exist,” qualities that we already possess by default, but that are static if we do not give them the LIFE that corresponds to them, and that, on many occasions is not found in us at the level and with the “power” with which it could be expressed at any time.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Basically it is like increasing the volume of the internal speaker of what is "wrong,” so that any distortion or problem that was already latent, even if it had not manifested itself in the human body "sounds" louder.
That sounds like a good reason to let go of any fear or negative emotions. Emotions are the creation force. Negative emotions attract more negative things, positive emotions attract more positive things. People who hold on to fear and anxiety will probably have a lot of problems.

One study showed that people under about age 30 tend to magnify their own fear for some reason, maybe to generate more drama and get more attention in some cases. These people could be the worst off of all. Another study shows that narcissism is at an all-time high for people under age 30. One big symptom of narcissists is: they cannot tolerate people with different opinions or beliefs than theirs, and often get verbally or physically violent.

Narcissism is a personality disorder. One key symptom of a personality disorder is they blame someone else for all their bad choices.

Do you see the pattern yet?

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
like sadguru i think it was said in a video there is a time when those thinking positif will have a more and more postif life while those thinking more negatif will see more negativity in life

i see it at home clearly that context

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)