The beginning of a fiction story I wrote about seven years ago (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Around 2009 I think I wrote this up. It's (two A4 pages). I can't recall what inspired me to write this. I know it was not at all based on anything I had come across, with the exception of my heavy interest in the 2012 phenomenon and astral projection work back then. Obviously you may work out it relates to me, but I think there is a lot more to it in terms of a possible future back then.

See the tags I included ^ for the general theme.

It was here once again. The transition was easier this time, the passing over, the progression through the realms of the 5th and then to the higher dimension where it was now. What it now could see around him would be unexplainable and not understandable while being stuck in a human body in the human dimension. Bliss was one way of presenting this experience to another of that time and space.

The memories would come back to him soon, the ones from all of its lives in this solar systems cycle. It had left her behind again, but knew she would be back with it before they once again returned to the human form. It knew it didn’t have many incarnations to go before it could ascend, but things would be different and it would lose the connection it had with her when that moment was upon it. She had been part of many of its lives and always in the soul family it was connected to while in the human body. She was a true soul mate in the sense of that common human saying.

Its form was that of a male angel. He could take the shape of any form he wanted as his existence here was that of energy, but still an individual. His pure white wings spread out to each side of him. The wings were still and were not affected by his breathing as the law that required breath in the 3rd dimension was not required here in this one.

For some reason he felt an affinity for this form. He then remembered that in various lives of his he had ended up becoming fond of images of angels.

The last life’s memories now had returned. He realised that his last life was during the time of the final cycle of that age and that the physical earth and the 3rd dimension had gone through major changes because of that period in time. The effect on the existences of many living creatures and beings was of a massive scale. He thought that if he had of had egos in this place, he would have felt proud and happy to have been born during that period in history. By when it was his time to move on, he had helped a lot of people and done a lot of good.

His guides were now there with him, beside him, two still in energy form. Those two began to change from clouds of energy into each of their own desired forms. They were here to help him go over his former incarnation where he would judge his life’s progression, examine what lessons he had learnt and to see the dharma he had worked through.

He now thought more about that former existence and a special memory to him came flooding back…

* * *​

His white feathered wings rested just below his shoulders as he suddenly materialised. He was now able to project directly into that form, where in the early days it took a lot of effort to become the form he wished to appear as. Alongside him were the trunks of very tall trees high above a canopy of branches that blocked out the night sky. The woods were dark and the shadows were rich with pockets of blackness.

Beside him was a being. He knew it to be the life-force of what people knew as a grey. It appeared to his senses in spirit form and therefore he could see through it somewhat, which made the experience daunting, yet he was not scared. Fear is what made him lose control. Fear was the enemy in this place.

The being was neither female nor male, he had learnt nights before. It now began to speak to him again. The sound was different here in the astral as he had tried to explain to his students, the rules of this dimension made such experiences difficult to explain without experiencing it firsthand.

He listened to the grey with great interest, learning what was to come in the coming days. The time spent building the trust with the being was now coming to fruition.

He thought about the people in the world who were going to die. But then he remembered that death was not the end and it would be ok for those who did not survive.

As a flash of light struck him, he felt the familiar ripping sensation as his astral body was pulled back along the cord. Another experience that was hard to explain to people he thought. He didn’t have time to wonder what had awaked his physical body as he opened his eyes to the feeling of someone shaking him.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As a flash of light struck him, he felt the familiar ripping sensation as his astral body was pulled back along the cord. Another experience that was hard to explain to people he thought. He didn’t have time to wonder what had awaked his physical body as he opened his eyes to the feeling of someone shaking him.
Love the way you described this.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
A

Anne

Do you plan to continue that story Laron? It felt incredible to experience it.

Reactions: Krena

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Around 2009 I think I wrote this up. It's (two A4 pages). I can't recall what inspired me to write this. I know it was not at all based on anything I had come across, with the exception of my heavy interest in the 2012 phenomenon and astral projection work back then. Obviously you may work out it relates to me, but I think there is a lot more to it in terms of a possible future back then.

See the tags I included ^ for the general theme.

It was here once again. The transition was easier this time, the passing over, the progression through the realms of the 5th and then to the higher dimension where it was now. What it now could see around him would be unexplainable and not understandable while being stuck in a human body in the human dimension. Bliss was one way of presenting this experience to another of that time and space.

The memories would come back to him soon, the ones from all of its lives in this solar systems cycle. It had left her behind again, but knew she would be back with it before they once again returned to the human form. It knew it didn’t have many incarnations to go before it could ascend, but things would be different and it would lose the connection it had with her when that moment was upon it. She had been part of many of its lives and always in the soul family it was connected to while in the human body. She was a true soul mate in the sense of that common human saying.

Its form was that of a male angel. He could take the shape of any form he wanted as his existence here was that of energy, but still an individual. His pure white wings spread out to each side of him. The wings were still and were not affected by his breathing as the law that required breath in the 3rd dimension was not required here in this one.

For some reason he felt an affinity for this form. He then remembered that in various lives of his he had ended up becoming fond of images of angels.

The last life’s memories now had returned. He realised that his last life was during the time of the final cycle of that age and that the physical earth and the 3rd dimension had gone through major changes because of that period in time. The effect on the existences of many living creatures and beings was of a massive scale. He thought that if he had of had egos in this place, he would have felt proud and happy to have been born during that period in history. By when it was his time to move on, he had helped a lot of people and done a lot of good.

His guides were now there with him, beside him, two still in energy form. Those two began to change from clouds of energy into each of their own desired forms. They were here to help him go over his former incarnation where he would judge his life’s progression, examine what lessons he had learnt and to see the dharma he had worked through.

He now thought more about that former existence and a special memory to him came flooding back…

* * *​

His white feathered wings rested just below his shoulders as he suddenly materialised. He was now able to project directly into that form, where in the early days it took a lot of effort to become the form he wished to appear as. Alongside him were the trunks of very tall trees high above a canopy of branches that blocked out the night sky. The woods were dark and the shadows were rich with pockets of blackness.

Beside him was a being. He knew it to be the life-force of what people knew as a grey. It appeared to his senses in spirit form and therefore he could see through it somewhat, which made the experience daunting, yet he was not scared. Fear is what made him lose control. Fear was the enemy in this place.

The being was neither female nor male, he had learnt nights before. It now began to speak to him again. The sound was different here in the astral as he had tried to explain to his students, the rules of this dimension made such experiences difficult to explain without experiencing it firsthand.

He listened to the grey with great interest, learning what was to come in the coming days. The time spent building the trust with the being was now coming to fruition.

He thought about the people in the world who were going to die. But then he remembered that death was not the end and it would be ok for those who did not survive.

Richly written Laron. Thank you

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do you plan to continue that story Laron? It felt incredible to experience it.
Back then, and in my early 20's, I had more of a passion for fiction, but that really changed in more recent years—especially after studying writing last year—as I had never had any formal training in it until then. I learnt how complex it is to create the perfect fiction story; my focus now is on teaching through non-fiction, even though fiction is a great method to get the truth out there. Perhaps in a decade or so I may feel different, but it's very involved and too analytical in terms of planning everything out perfectly so that it fits into what the main stream expects. So I don't have plans to continue on with it but it would be a fun story.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)