The Atlas Moth: Symbolism to Note (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Known as the largest in the world, the Atlas moth is found in dry rain forests, secondary forests, and shrub lands across South Asia, East Asia, and Southeast Asia, including Borneo. Beautiful!

41101898_10160753478295057_5659771116550356992_n.jpg
Image Source:

But just imagine the symbolism here if it one landed on you as you were going about your life. You would certainly want to look up the possible meaning and take notice of the advice/guidance.

I personally find that dream symbology usually matches real world symbolism when it also comes to animals.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes butterflies land on my head - not sure how I would feel about something this large.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Perhaps the message (if one of these landed on one's head) is that something really BIG was about to land in/on your life?

Yesterday, a beautiful apple green grasshopper landed on a strand of my hair. I guess he was content to stick with me as I biked into town with my passenger deciding to get a better footing since, when I arrived a friend gently helped me take my buddy from my neck to a tree trunk so that I could interact with folks without freaking them out.
I recalled that I've read that grasshoppers can symbolize great leaps forward:-D

Also, I think that wasps might really like the smell of essential oils:cool:
Perhaps that's why so many of them have been hanging out with me whenever I'm in the garden. often several at a time. They just seem to love to buzz by so that I feel the light touch of the wind of their passing. It feels like they are checking me out (+/- delicately sniffing me). I seem to have taken on the role of teaching others to not be so concerned/freaked out by such activity. I do sometimes ask them, e.g., not to get onto my food so that I can easily avoid eating them.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Perhaps the message (if one of these landed on one's head) is that something really BIG was about to land in/on your life?

Yesterday, a beautiful apple green grasshopper landed on a strand of my hair. I guess he was content to stick with me as I biked into town with my passenger deciding to get a better footing since, when I arrived a friend gently helped me take my buddy from my neck to a tree trunk so that I could interact with folks without freaking them out.
I recalled that I've read that grasshoppers can symbolize great leaps forward:-D

Perhaps that's why so many of them have been hanging out with me whenever I'm in the garden. often several at a time. They just seem to love to buzz by so that I feel the light touch of the wind of their passing. It feels like they are checking me out (+/- delicately sniffing me). I seem to have taken on the role of teaching others to not be so concerned/freaked out by such activity. I do sometimes ask them, e.g., not to get onto my food so that I can easily avoid eating them.
true for sure only for their distance to jump had seen only one no little one i think it was

subject wasps and flies, flies in the very first place had the strange habit to nearly fly in the ears, wasps are quite intelligent annimals i guided once one out of the house before it can become agressif, flies on the other hand no way they rarely obey

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Alain, you remind me of my recent times in the above ground pool full of structured well water from the desert in Arizona.

Because of how the structured water is more dense, bees land on it and sink more easily when collecting water. So I always save so many bees. I let them walk on my hand and fly away and never get stung.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Don't forget your amrita buzz from the otherworld (dream night). The wasps know that.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
true for sure only for their distance to jump had seen only one no little one i think it was

subject wasps and flies, flies in the very first place had the strange habit to nearly fly in the ears, wasps are quite intelligent annimals i guided once one out of the house before it can become agressif, flies on the other hand no way they rarely obey
Flies obey nothing but their own instincts, and that is to find the nicest poopiest material to lay their eggs in. Trust me, I know. I live in the fly capital of the world.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wow - these critters have a very profound meaning - the struggle to be born, to exist, and to die. They don't even waste any time eating once out of the pupae stage.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This videos is a great reminder of how amazing our instincts are. The moth just knows to eat its way out of the sac and then make its way down, using its newfound legs as it does and keeping its balance, figuring out its wings, etc.
Most of us humans could use this as a real lesson in being in touch with our instincts, lol.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This videos is a great reminder of how amazing our instincts are. The moth just knows to eat its way out of the sac and then make its way down, using its newfound legs as it does and keeping its balance, figuring out its wings, etc.
Most of us humans could use this as a real lesson in being in touch with our instincts, lol.
And I notice its newborn legs are the exact same colour as its cocoon leaf, too. That is a curled up leaf, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)