The Art of Detecting Messages from the Universe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
The idea for this thread had come to me before, but today, it literally struck home. I walked into my garden and saw the canna below lit with a magical backlight that only this one flower had. I quickly ran over to it, dove into my purse for my iPhone, but no iPhone.

I realized that I must have left the phone in my car so I ran and retrieved before the light changed.

To me, the extraordinary light sent me the message to recover my phone as if an angel of light prevented the inevitable frustration later. I was grateful for this save, no matter how minor it may seem.

I know there are all manner of receiving messages, and I am quite keen on hearing how you pick up those subtle and not-so-subtle clues that you KNOW are special communications for you.

Feathers, coins, musical synchronicities, numbers, etc. Will you share some stories?

P.S.

June, in Universal Discussions, just posted a thread called White Feathers for a Blue Lady. Her story is what I had in mind. It was manifested a few hours before I created this thread.

image.jpeg
This photograph was slightly manipulated in the app, Photoshop Express, to emphasize the backlit petals.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh my my my - so many

Recently, I woke up hearing the Marine Anthem. (No marines in the family.) A common refrain is "Send in the Marines" for the really tough jobs. Am I an energetic Marine?

Today I woke up hearing the Elton John song "Don't Go Breaking My Heart". Several family members are going through very tough times, and I was thinking that I was not doing much good for them, but maybe I am.

Door bells - heard them again today. They were in my head because our dog did not react. Maybe company is coming.

OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Oh my my my - so many

Recently, I woke up hearing the Marine Anthem. (No marines in the family.) A common refrain is "Send in the Marines" for the really tough jobs. Am I an energetic Marine?

Today I woke up hearing the Elton John song "Don't Go Breaking My Heart". Several family members are going through very tough times, and I was thinking that I was not doing much good for them, but maybe I am.

Door bells - heard them again today. They were in my head because our dog did not react. Maybe company is coming.
Linda, your messages involve sound. Were these music and sounds internal?

The art of this messaging system has much to do with being open to looking for messages and understanding their different forms in addition to taking time to stop and try to figure out the clue or meaning of the message.

Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I really thought the door bell was our door, but when I turned around to go the living room, I saw our dog, and she was not responding. Also, there was no one at the door. Since Pepper did not hear anything, I concluded it was internal.
The songs are full productions with singers and instruments. I have to stop a second to determine if music is playing outside my head.

I get other messages from the outside and many of them are through birds.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It hasn't happened too often, but occasionally I have had stray connections with complete strangers. One in particular comes to mind, where I had the opportunity "to do the right thing", and having done so, the stranger continued on with me on a bus until we reached the train station. I was animatedly talking to her while travelling down the long escalator to the platform below, we agreed to part, and when I looked around she was gone, as if in an instant or muffled up by the crowds. I have always felt that this was a manifested being giving me a test (to which I had unconsciously agreed). I figure I passed the test.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Oh my my my - so many

I can't tell you how many times lately that I'll be lost in thought, have a really profound thought, then suddenly be aware of the words on a song that's playing on my CD player...and the words to the song make perfect sense for the thought I just had. It's almost like Universe is listening and giving me a little knowing wink and a nod through synchronicities like that!

My wife and son have noticed things like that too...I'm having a blast looking out for and discovering them!

:eek:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Linda, your messages involve sound. Were these music and sounds internal?

The art of this messaging system has much to do with being open to looking for messages and understanding their different forms in addition to taking time to stop and try to figure out the clue or meaning of the message.

Thank you for sharing.
Another profound experience just now. Krena you seem to be around for some of these. o:)s

I was watching a program about John Williams and his music and understood how music reaches into me, evokes feelings and understandings, which I then turn into an energetic experience for myself and others. I believe this is why I am so careful about what I listen to and why Kenyon's sound meditations are so powerful for me. For me music often is the road map to magic.

OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I was watching a program about John Williams and his music and understood how music reaches into me, evokes feelings and understandings, which I then turn into an energetic experience for myself and others. I believe this is why I am so careful about what I listen to and why Kenyon's sound meditations are so powerful for me. For me music often is the road map to magic.

So very cool, Linda. The more we understand about the symbols or messages or people who are communicating with us in unconventional ways, the more we will see, hear, feel, and understand.

You said, "I was watching a program about John Williams and his music and understood how music reaches into me, evokes feelings and understandings, which I then turn into an energetic experience for myself and others."

I really want to understand how that morphs energetically into experience.

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wonderful experiences, everyone!

I have also had the musical phenonmenon.

Also, when I find pennies, it feels like I am on the right path & doing my lightwork. I also find them when I am questioning my life path; & it serves as encouragment & confirmation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I really want to understand how that morphs energetically into experience.
I think it is part of finding the meteorites and kyanite and that insight. Might have to write a story about all of that.
Maybe it is all part of speaking not with words of the mind, but words of the heart, which are energy.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love these examples! Love synchronicities.

Lots of shells, stones, feathers, birds or other animals speak to this for me.
No wonder I spend so much time looking down... or up, since stars and constellations are another thing I find endlessly fascinating. Can make for some hazards walking around though, lol! Which is more than made up for in the beauty invoked :-D

Anaeika, finding a coin, especially a penny, feels to me similar to the way you describe it, or seeing a recurrent number, such as 333.
Stargazer, songs are a good one. Amazing how they can 'pop out of nowhere'. Alternatively they can come from a conversation, someone humming it, or whatever and stick around for quite a while! Recently, for me, it's been REMs 'It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine' with an emphasis on the 'And I feel fine' part o:)
Linda, would love to hear the kyanite+meteorites story. Pretty please post it if you do write it.
Hailstones Melt, love your story.
And Krena, here is another synchronicity for you: I was just pondering the whole concept of little nudges that one is very grateful to have paid attention to... and now am reading about your being nudged to go back to get your phone. And in such a beautiful way!

I think I may be a bit of synchronicity addict.
I think this may be something I like about myself so I think I'll play with that thought awhile :-))
Hope this thread gets some more posts <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)