The Anunnaki, Mankind's Enslavement and the Afterlife Deception (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Enlightenment manifests differently for different people
Yes, yes, Osho wrote of an enlightened man who never spoke to anyone but just went down to the beach every day and made the most amazing sand sculptures. Then one day he was gone.

Wonderful to discuss all this with you Crystal Song, really appreciate the lengthy and detailed posts you have contributed. Thank you!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
What do you make of the Zen saying:

'Before enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water. After enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water.'

Isn't it just saying that you're a normal being and just your perception and consciousness of everyday life changed? Maybe you're more in the present moment when chopping and carrying?

But you still live normally and do the same things? It's not about abilities though. It does not say you can chop wood better or do it by psychokinesis. ;)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
But you still live normally and do the same things? It's not about abilities though. It does not say you can chop wood better or do it by psychokinesis. ;)

I am sure it is about perception....seeing the world from the perspective of Divine Presence at all times.

Regardless, you are still human and have to do human things like crap and eat and stuff.

Osho was probably poisoned by the US government during a short imprisonment.......he succumbed to it's deadly affects despite his enlightenment.

I like your meaning of it Sinera.

K

KarlaSM

You guys have all wonderful stories. I guess that I am personally going through a deep transformation, and some things are hard to admit, mostly because these days I feel very bad, going through very difficult situations and I tend to forget who I really am. In this sense I see why it is very easy to forget these concepts of enlightenment or divinity or true power...etc etc etc. Really, some of us have been going through very traumatic things and the least we can is to remember, but we can at least embrace our humanity before anything else.

I remembered, two nights ago three very deep experiences I had in the past, maybe they could even be labelled as a form or a glimpse of "enlightenment" but I would call them more like simply remembering beingness in different densities or more like how water can be solid or liquid or vapor. I will not write in here in detail what those experiences were about but instead describe shortly one and the other two post the links:

In one of them, by the end of 2011, I simply started pondering how it was to be one with another human being, this happened after meeting online my true love. I felt such a bliss, so connected to everything, such happiness and the next day I felt literally one with everything and everyone as if everything was a river of energy, and every person was connected to that river, but the only was for me to differentiate from each other was through their voice or how they wrote. A friend back then was trying to help me ground lol, showing me a video of a gathering but instead I kept feeling like those people were all one and connected by the same energy. I knew that I was not going to be able to remain in that state for long because I could not feel any negative emotion, just pure bliss and pure love for everything, but I knew that my path of lessons was a long one, and I had to feel all those things most people want to avoid. Then, I noticed I did not have personality, I was not a human being, but just a being without personality and connected to everything. My mind could not handle it for long, so I had to go back to my human self.

I realized that I do not want to remain in that state, because I found out something that to me, felt much better:

https://transients.info/roundtable/threads/your-self-beyond-higher-realms-the-science-of-peace.2418/

The other experience was this one:

https://bedtimestoriesofthedarkmatter.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/case-8-awareness-of-the-levels-of-physicality-and-energetic-spiritual-vessel-in-the-next-density/

So I really do not know if any of these experiences are related to the enlightened ones you guys mention in here, because honestly I have never studied any of their teachings, or their lives in much detail.

But another thing that I do remember well is having been the elements themselves, like being rocky soils, mountains, and other complex beings like dragons who knew somehow how to handle the elements. Lately my soulmates in spirit form or their aspects and my own aspects are teaching me how we each can harmonize the weather just with our healing, nothing complicated, no need to manifest elements, but just to allow the collective of Earth to do the rest or our own inner elements to do the jobs.

I remember lifetimes giving my dear soul sister rain, we would both play under the rain. I loved her so much and she loved it when I could give her some soft rainfall. We were already human in this planet.

Oh finally I remember another state of being or consciousness that is different to the above, but that one is like going back to nothingness and everyone has access to it if everyone becomes aware of it.

When you go to sleep, before entering REM state, there is a moment when you go back to that nothingness and might even stop breathing. I do experience moments during sleep when I do not breathe and sometimes wake up not breathing at all. There have been times then when I wake up, feeling like I am nothing in a state of pure peace, not bliss, because joy and bliss and happiness are of lower vibration than peace. Peace is the highest vibration as described in the second experience. However, the human template already has the capacity to experience peace without renouncing to individuality or going back to nothingness.

It all depends on levels of consciousness, densities, and how we open up to those levels simultaneously or one by one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What do you make of the Zen saying:

'Before enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water. After enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water.'
I think it means the ego doesn't get in the way, because the ego is utterly, dissolved, swept out and blissfully gone.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think Pod nailed it when she commented that we still crap and eat, etc. LOL!!!

At the end of the day, we may be "Divine" and one with "The One", but we've still got a job to do...and once we learn we're Divine, that job (being human) becomes even more important.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Having just rewatched the Matrix movies, I can't help but add that it could mean that even Neo still had to eat the watery slop each breakfast on board the Nebuchadnezer and deal with being cold and having runs in almost all his sweaters:ROFL: (though not in his cool long-tailed capes when he was in the matrix):cool:

Perhaps the thing I most appreciated about rewatching the series was when a very young and nervous Neo was being taken to task by an irate manager who placed great emphasis on how he was privileged to work at the greatest software company on the planet and he, Neo, thought he was special (and could traipse in to work late)...

I can just see the writers wiping tears of laughter from their eyes at that choice bit of irony!:eek:

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)