The Anunnaki, Mankind's Enslavement and the Afterlife Deception (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and what can help europe to wake up? sometimes i feel a bit lost with all the stonefaces, it's no more than a constatation with the stonefaces

right there is the more and more weaking of the euro zone and the conflicts in the near east, but can that alone make the change it must?

K

KarlaSM

Europe seems to hold a record of wounds related to the Ottoman Empire, the Muslim world in general and other groups, so taking as an example the Cruzades and WWI and II can help understand why certain dynamics are trying to balance themselves based on such records. It seems that the euro paradigm has not worked well because each European country is unique, and trying to establish a uniform economic paradigm interferes with that uniqueness.

Humanity was heading towards a NWO because that was at a level what people demanded subconsciously as a form of Oneness, you could say it was the shadow side of Oneness, but now, countries are trying to express their individuality, just like how people need diversity.

The challenge is to find balance between individuality and oneness with fairness and respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
and what can help europe to wake up? sometimes i feel a bit lost with all the stonefaces, it's no more than a constatation with the stonefaces

right there is the more and more weaking of the euro zone and the conflicts in the near east, but can that alone make the change it must?
Just know that it will eventually happen (people waking up) and it will happen. Just remember that there have been thousands of years of negative energy from authoritarian control, conflicts, and wars which need to be cleansed from the European environment. It takes time, BUT I'm confident it can happen quickly (in the blink of an eye) if we embrace that possibility and fix our intentions upon it...

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Don't forget Europe exported some of their best to Australia! (just being cheeky)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I think a number of folks here in this group have certainly grasped the concept--even if they haven't yet embraced or transitioned into a fully enlightened state! :)
Hmmm. Something just occurred to me as I re-read this.

What if many of the souls here (in our group and many others) already are fully enlightened? What if they've chosen (at an unconscious, soul level) to inhabit these severely limited, physical human bodies precisely so they may be of service here, now? I know in my own heart that, if I had the opportunity, I'd volunteer for such a mission. I also strongly resonate with the idea that "no soul should be left behind".

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that many of us here could be considered the "special forces" of the Spirit Realm...

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm not enlightened. I will not be in this life. And you know what? It's okay. :ROFL:

I might be here to help Gaia. There is some information I received (Starseed, Lightcatcher/Antenna, and all that).

No, you do not have to be an enlightened 'guru' to be a helper, not in my book. Then there would be almost no helpers here at all.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi
No, you do not have to be an enlightened 'guru' to be a helper, not in my book. Then there would be almost no helpers here at all.
Hi Sinera, here are some words from P'TAAH channelled by Jani King that will fit here I think:
"Beloved One, the process of becoming enlightened is really a concept of ego-consciousness. The truth is you are already as perfect and Divine as you ever will be. It is simply that this fact is not recognized by the ego consciousness. Will you remind yourself of this when you fall into the dismals about your progress?" and "Enlightenment is not about being good. It is about BEING"! P'TAAH

I have learned that anything that comes from Source is already enlightened my friend, I think we are really just here to experience the negatory as we already know the positive. In experiencing the negative it enhances the positive and brings us up into our higher vibrations and energy so we can find our way home and help others do the same. Just like in knowing and feeling hate one can choose and vibrate to a higher place within ones self. The same with darkness, one has to feel what darkness is before one can know the real and lovelyness of light hence seeing colors for example for without the light you cannot see colors except that you tap into your own higher frequency which is Soul Source! Those words just flew out so I presume it was my higher self that spoke.
With much gratitude I thank my higher self! <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm not enlightened. I will not be in this life. And you know what? It's okay. :ROFL:

I might be here to help Gaia. There is some information I received (Starseed, Lightcatcher/Antenna, and all that).

I know the common perception of an "enlightened being" is one of a highly evolved being who is extremely wise, is considered quite "godlike", and can perhaps perform miracles, etc. But is that truly what "enlightened" means?

Lately, I've come to the conclusion (at least for me) that true enlightenment merely means that one has somehow "felt" through the veil of forgetfulness to rediscover that he or she is not just a part or an aspect of The One (God, Source, Universe, whatever one may wish to call "All That Is"), but at their highest, most expanded level, they ARE that being in its entirety. The limited physical consciousness of our so-called "ego" is simply an individualized expression of Self so that "All That Is" can create, experience, and explore Itself through and from a limited human perspective.

Now in my present state of being, I'm not consciously aware of any ability to do anything out of the generally accepted human norm--and I may not be able to perform miracles just yet, but I do consider myself to be "enlightened" insofar as the above definition is concerned. It also doesn't mean that I consider myself to be any better or worse than anyone or anything else--I'm simply at my own unique level of consciousness where I recognize that I'm a Divine Being. And so is everyone and everything else. They just might not have rediscovered this yet because they're still immersed in the illusion that they are not. And, believe it or not, that is perfectly OK. They're just doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Reactions: 1 person

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I know the common perception of an "enlightened being" is one of a highly evolved being who is extremely wise, is considered quite "godlike", and can perhaps perform miracles, etc. But is that truly what "enlightened" means?

Lately, I've come to the conclusion (at least for me) that true enlightenment merely means that one has somehow "felt" through the veil of forgetfulness to rediscover that he or she is not just a part or an aspect of The One (God, Source, Universe, whatever one may wish to call "All That Is"), but at their highest, most expanded level, they ARE that being in its entirety. The limited physical consciousness of our so-called "ego" is simply an individualized expression of Self so that "All That Is" can create, experience, and explore Itself through and from a limited human perspective.

Now in my present state of being, I'm not consciously aware of any ability to do anything out of the generally accepted human norm--and I may not be able to perform miracles just yet, but I do consider myself to be "enlightened" insofar as the above definition is concerned. It also doesn't mean that I consider myself to be any better or worse than anyone or anything else--I'm simply at my own unique level of consciousness where I recognize that I'm a Divine Being. And so is everyone and everything else. They just might not have rediscovered this yet because they're still immersed in the illusion that they are not. And, believe it or not, that is perfectly OK. They're just doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Enlightenment is a very clear state of being. It is a permanent state of Being where Divine Presence is always at the forefront of consciousness. There is no egoic shield, it has been completely dissolved so only Source remains. If you have ever been in the company of one who is considered enlightened you know exactly what I am saying. There is no mistaking it.

It has nothing to do with performing miracles or fleetingly experiencing one's divinity so you know you are a Divine Being.

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

Funny, some time ago I was thinking that my own goals do not include enlightenment, and even less to seek it, because maybe I do not get what it is about, or I simply do not care at all. Instead, I think that some of us just want to be ourselves and find wholeness, love and strength within, and to understand some energetic dynamics that create the basis of what it is like to be Divine Beings.

I can say with much honesty that when I thought about not seeking enlightenment, I felt very happy and at peace, just wanting to put myself back together and have a dignified life in the future as a human being and nothing more, and that includes to accept my own egohood, which to me is different to the concept of the shadow self. Ego being simply the personality traits that make a human being an individual, with flaws and qualities. I find it unrealistic to be "egoless" but that is just me lol. :)

K

KarlaSM

Here are two good descriptions of ego that are somewhat similar to what I intend to express above:

"Certainly in the past, the ascending upward into the heavenly was seen as the ideal of true spirituality. But what is true spirituality? It is not just the connection, the communion, the unity that are central to spirituality, but also the ability to distinguish your unique powers of being an “I”. Allowing your unique powers to flow and thrive is equally as important as connecting, and this gives an earthly, manifesting form to the Light of your soul. It is specifically for this distinctive strength that you have need of an ego. But by this, I do not mean the ego as it has been represented in the masculine tradition. Not a tough and hardened ego that wants to distinguish itself at the expense of everyone and everything, that wants to amass power, that wants to rule over others, or over life. This view itself is a false image of what the ego is. In its true form, the ego is a focal point, a prism, for your essential I-ness, your unique power. It needs to be there and is a very special and irreplaceable part of creation, like a puzzle piece that makes you part of the larger whole.

Embrace that power! Say “yes” to it. Respond with joy to who you are; you are irreplaceable. And when you stand up in your true strength, you need not transcend your ego, your personality, and leave it behind; you need not deny anything in yourself. On the contrary, you become who you truly are. The Light of your soul descends fully into all your cells, your body, your entire humanness. Everything that belongs to you is illumined by that Light. Then you say “yes” to yourself – your entire humanness is allowed to be – and your unique self flows into everything you are and do. You do not need to hide your humanness; you do not need to be ashamed of it."

Taken from: http://spiritlibrary.com/pamela-kribbe/images-of-unworthiness

And this one about the concept and functions of egohood:

https://thehealerscorner.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/the-concept-and-functions-of-egohood/

Non-integrative light teachings ask of you to become spiritual and to deny your material self and needs, to renounce to a part of your humanness. To deny the needs of your dark self, which is nothing but your shadow self and ultimately your inner wounded child. To deny and ignore your hard feelings and emotions. To me that is false light.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Having been in the aura-field of a self-realised man, Osho, (enlightened), and you could say it was more of a force field! I can say that what Pod says touches on it exactly. It is a state of being, both in joy and in silence. Words can be used, but they are peripheral to the state which is "beyond". About 5,000 could fit into the darshan space where he would come and sit silently, for an hour or two with us. Instrumental music was played by musicians in the background. In earlier and later years, he also gave discourses, which were taped and made available as tapes or book form for others that would come and seek from this fountain. But bliss and joy are the experience, not knowledge.

K

KarlaSM

When we fulfill our life purposes, which is not always something that involves a spiritual practice, it can connect us to our deepest Self, and Divinity. It can be a very beautiful experience when knowledge is used for beneficial purposes, like science and it can bring joy, peace and some sort of feeling of inner peace.

I really feel that such concepts can be extended not only to meditation and silence, but also to what is done with love and for love.

Maybe I am wrong in this, but what about all the great poets, artists, scientists, historians, musicians all those who use knowledge from their Divine Inner Source? To me, they are all guided by their Higher Self in very conscious ways, through Divine Inspiration and they leave marks forever in the collective.

I really see the great scientists as "enlightened" in some way because there are so many ways to connect to Source. Even people in large corporate worlds can do great things, if their goal is to work for love, for everyone, even if they are seen as purely materialistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I really see the great scientists as "enlightened" in some way because there are so many ways to connect to Source. Even people in large corporate worlds can do great things, if their goal is to work for love, for everyone, even if they are seen as purely materialistic
But it is nothing to do with being 'enlightened' which is a specific state of Beingness.

You are trying to expand the meaning of enlightened which is to misunderstand and dilute it it's original meaning.

Unless you have experienced the energy of an enlightened person, what you offer is merely opinion.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Non-integrative light teachings ask of you to become spiritual and to deny your material self and needs, to renounce to a part of your humanness. To deny the needs of your dark self, which is nothing but your shadow self and ultimately your inner wounded child. To deny and ignore your hard feelings and emotions. To me that is false light.
Becoming enlightened does not ask one to deny any part of themselves. On the contrary, it asks us to embrace our shadow, to accept it and heal it.

K

KarlaSM

Precisely, a lot of people promote the idea that to become enlightened you need to suppress those parts of yourself. This is not an opinion of mine, but something I get to see very often.

Then thank you for clarifying that I misunderstood enlightenment. Since it is something I do not seek, and I have never met an enlightened person, then very likely I have not experienced it myself or felt it in another.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Precisely, a lot of people promote the idea that to become enlightened you need to suppress those parts of yourself. This is not an opinion of mine, but something I get to see very often.

Then thank you for clarifying that I misunderstood enlightenment. Since it is something I do not seek, and I have never met an enlightened person, then very likely I have not experienced it myself or felt it in another.
You are gracious Karla....I appreciate that. There is a lot of mis-understanding about enlightenment but I suspect that the ascension process we are undergoing will allow many more people to attain it or come close.

Accepting enlightened folk does not deny or make wrong or base everyone else.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something of interest is that when enlightenment happens to someone, it is a peak, energetic experience, that whooshes around the whole world (and probably right through the core of Earth, too!) I know this because there was a woman in New Zealand who was an ordinary housewife, when on March 21, 1951 she felt a major energetic change sweep over her and her environs. Only later did she learn that Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (whom we now know as Osho) experienced self-realisation on that day. This psychic experience of enlightenment that happened half a world away then prompted this lady's journey into self-discovery.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Something of interest is that when enlightenment happens to someone, it is a peak, energetic experience, that whooshes around the whole world (and probably right through the core of Earth, too!) I know this because there was a woman in New Zealand who was an ordinary housewife, when on March 21, 1951 she felt a major energetic change sweep over her and her environs. Only later did she learn that Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (whom we now know as Osho) experienced self-realisation on that day. This psychic experience of enlightenment that happened half a world away then prompted this lady's journey into self-discovery.
Fascinating Melt. Thank you for that stunning information! I love Osho, I often re read his book "Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic" He never told anyone of his enlightenment for many years. March 21st hey? Is that the Spring Equinox as well?

I love to listen to Eckhard Tolle too, and Sadhguru. It is good to familiarise oneself with the energies of an enlightened Being.

Such an interesting thread! Good thoughts, questions and pondering on all accounts. :)

What little I understand about the human and spiritual awareness state comes from my Higher Self, where I'm told that we did not choose to come into human form to nessasarly become Enlightened because we already are between lives, we came here to experience being human. As such only about 10% of us will see through the costume of human to what we really are. As someone said we are all Enlightened (in the big picture). But awakening while still in human form is a bit rarer though I think many of us get clues and hint regularly of the Greatness that lies within, have those instant insights and feel those nudges and Knowings which guide us.

I've been fortunate enough to see both the Dali Lama and Sai Maa (twice) and also some 'regular folks' who emitted blinding light and exuded a power and love which was gob smacking and had a few guru's come to me in meditation. As someone said, there is no mistaking the power and field of an awakened one - it is palpable and consciousness altering. Interestingly enough some of these luminaries have not awakened their own powers to be operational in the 3rd dimension yet their Love and field is so strong as to awaken others. And some who'd fields may not be so strong as to hold thousands inside it can preform miracles with easy, defying the laws of physics as we know them.
It would seem that those like Jesus who can do both are rather rare. I often scratch my head at how this can be so. Neither Sai Maa or the Dali Lama can bring the rain, or cure cancer, manifest physical objects out of the ethers or make the lame walk as far as I know yet are awakened, and then you have John of God who preforms miracles by the bus load 8 hours a day everyday and Sai Baba who physically manifest ash, necklaces and many other things from youth.
Perhaps in human form we are limited on how we can spend the energy we now have access to?
Just thoughts over morning coffee. :)

Last edited:
When we fulfill our life purposes, which is not always something that involves a spiritual practice, it can connect us to our deepest Self, and Divinity. It can be a very beautiful experience when knowledge is used for beneficial purposes, like science and it can bring joy, peace and some sort of feeling of inner peace.

I really feel that such concepts can be extended not only to meditation and silence, but also to what is done with love and for love.

Maybe I am wrong in this, but what about all the great poets, artists, scientists, historians, musicians all those who use knowledge from their Divine Inner Source? To me, they are all guided by their Higher Self in very conscious ways, through Divine Inspiration and they leave marks forever in the collective.

I really see the great scientists as "enlightened" in some way because there are so many ways to connect to Source. Even people in large corporate worlds can do great things, if their goal is to work for love, for everyone, even if they are seen as purely materialistic.
There is some truth in this. Allow me to explain. There is something we can call the Mass Collective Consciousness - a field or strata in which every thought ever thought, every exploration ever undertaken, ever idea ever had still exists. It is available as a massive library for those who can open themselves to it and allow it in. So when one is in a creative state and in a state of inner silence one can potentially access this field or state and with it the information and this make fertile ground for incredible break throughs and original art. Nicola Tesla is just one example of how far one can take being able to access this field/knowledge bank. It is a form of extreme awareness we could say.

We tend to think of Enlightenment being of purely spiritual nature, but then again we don't know what it actually is and there seems to be many ways it can express through the human body. Perhaps based on prior soul agreement, perhaps on something else. The ways one can experience awakening or 'access' are quite vast and can also be experienced as very limited in scope for many. It can be very applied as it is for scientists/Artists, where higher knowledge is brought down into practical application in the earth realms causing advancement for over all humanity, or it can be applied as miracles healing people one by one of in small groups, or as a Teacher helping more reach their own Enlightenment, or as a figure head inspiring 100's of thousands and many other ways.

This does not mean all scientists have access across the veil though and in fact I think most stand on the shoulders of giants through very practical research means and through sweat and tears not through Divine inspiration - bit those do indeed exist. I always enjoy the story of Seymour Kraye the father of the Super Conductor Computer who after work would dig tunnels under his house to calm his mind. One night 'gnomes' appeared to him in the tunnels and spoke with him about super conductor computers helping him work out the bits which he'd been stuck on. The final knowledge on how to build them came from the gnomes he said in an interview once.
This is to me an example of Divine Inspiration.

Another story is a gentleman I know who is a chiropractor now, when he was still studying it was driving along one day when Wilhelm Reich suddenly started speaking to him, teaching him how to move energy along in certain places in the human body along with the manual work. Wilhelm said this would be how chiropractic work was to be done in the future and it's time had come to be known and he was willing to teach it all and bring it into the world and was my friend ready? Wilhelm said it would require that this gentleman give up his life as he knew it and become a great teacher and speaker and travel extensively setting it up around the world. My friend was not ready, he wanted to get married and have children, as so Wilhelm found another who took then became the founder of Network Chiropractic - Donald Epstien. To the best of my knowledge Dr Donald Epstien wasn't aware it was Wilhelm who inspired his knowledge of it though, but his first student, my friend, always knew from where the knowledge came and that he had very consciously chosen after an very long and stunning conversation in which Wilhelm did Network Chiropractic on him while he drove and argued with him in thick German accented English, that he'd chosen marriage and children and a regular life over the wealth of knowledge and a ground breaking field. He's never regretted his choice and is grateful to Donald Epstien who his sacrifice and gift to the world.
So not all Bearers of Knowledge nessasarly even know from wince it came. :) Interesting isn't it?

Last edited:
Having said all that I will regal you with another story concerning this subject.
A group of us ladies had gathered and one was saying she'd just finished paying for a series of studies to become a Shaman, many of the young ladies were impressed and plied her with congratulations for completing her year long study.

Several of us in the room have 'abilities' and sensed earnestness in her but no actual powers present.

Someone then asked her what her abilities were which was a strange rabbit hole resulting in little information and nothing which crossed into actual Knowledge. Someone then said "I thought Shaman could preform miracles and bring the rain and such? "To which she replied "Well maybe a few can? But we didn't really cover things like that in the course, it was more about connecting to the Ancestors and the nature spirits and such."

I turned and looked at an old woman who's house we were in, she would call herself a White Witch and has had access to power for many decades as a Doula, Herbalist, Healer and Teacher and a few other things, I raised my eyebrow at her in a "You've got to be kidding me!" expression and she quietly said "No self respecting Shaman would call themselves a Shaman or allow others to if they can not do something as simple as change the weather." To which her and I exchanged a powerful glace of Knowing.
For while neither of us call ourselves Shaman (it is not our tradition), there is no great difficulty, indeed it is a entry level ability to stop the rain, and this young lady had just spent a lot of money on an 'ego attachment', a spiritual vanity and had no actual ability or knowledge. Her ego had gone to 'Shaman Class' - that was all and her Teacher was selling to anyone buying. A true master of Earth and Cosmic Energies would have never taken on a student who had no burgeoning ability and had not over come their own ego enough to have possibility.

Those who know will always know and will recognize those who can and those who can't.
"You shall know them by their fruits."

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
For while neither of us call ourselves Shaman, there is no great difficulty, indeed it is a entry level ability to stop the rain, and this young lady had just spent a lot of money on an 'ego attachment and had no actual ability or knowledge. Her ego had gone to 'Shaman Class' - that was all.
There is a lot of that about.....and another story please CrystalSong?

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have seen my second ex-husband create rain by playing a didgeridoo and a cloud formed in front of our house in an otherwise blue sky day, (enough to let loose a few drops of rain in a patter on the roof). He is not aboriginal, but as you mention, it is mastery of a natural vibration. Aborigines may not like it that anyone can do it, but that's another story. At other times I have seen him dip into the akashic records for information that he otherwise did not have access to. He is not someone who keeps knowledge in his head. However, this person has a severe character flaw, as I have recounted on this forum before. Just one of the conundrums in life that has presented itself to me: I have always loved the concept and recognition of spiritual mastery, but how that sits as bedfellow with other elements of character is intriguing.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We tend to think of Enlightenment being of purely spiritual nature, but then again we don't know what it actually is
Yes we do know exactly what enlightenment is CrystalSong. It is a specific state of being, there is no mistaking it. Sadhguru says that when he was tested whilst meditating, the instruments read that he was dead. He says when closes his eyes, the world completely disappears. I would hazard to say that is because his consciousness is not in the world and only connects through the eyes.

These people manifest Source to us so that we may remember what it feels like.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've been fortunate enough to see both the Dali Lama and Sai Maa
My Dalai Lama story:

1996, I was living in London having spent 5 years going through a pretty rough time away from the world (read that how you want)

I heard that the Dalai Lama was giving a speech at Alexander Gardens and desperately wanted to hear him, but it was sold out.

Regardless, I found myself this Saturday summer morning, trundling along the path to the event, hung over and dazed from a night of excess everything. Mentally asking myself "What am I doing?" as I watched my feet move along the path as if another power was in charge.

People were milling round the entrance when someone asked me "Where can I buy a ticket?" to which I replied "They are sold out, I do not know what I am doing here"

A voice piped up "Here. I have two spare tickets as two of our coach party did not turn up" and he gave me one.

The Dalai Lama started speaking in Tibetan, and you could almost feel the collective thought form "Oh F...! " Then he paused, grinned and said in English, "Just a few words for my monks, had you worried though didn't I?" and we all burst out laughing in relief.

I do not recall a single thing he said, it was about the energy and the joy of knowing I was utterly in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.

When he was leaving, in a very slow car, everyone was waiing (that is what we call it in Thai when two hands are held in prayer over the heart) as you bow. I was not familiar with that, so as he drew level with me, I just waved and blew him a kiss. He saw me and waved back as we connected. This did not go unnoticed so people further down the line just started waving.

I met a lot of people that day who helped me on my path and it was a most fortuitous happening for me. I cannot say that I particularly revere the Dalai lama, in fact I do not revere anyone, but I recall the day as a major turning point in my life.

Ironically, I wai all the time now, a habit I picked up in Thailand.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
It is I AM, WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”[/QUOTE

Hey there Henda, looks like this went another direction, with the words you posted even P'TAAH suggests the same:
When we speak of being as of 'higher dimension', we speak of the rate of vibratory frequency, not as 'better than' or 'more important' than humanity. There is no being anywhere who is more than another. The angel is not more than the human. The angel simply knows the 'MORE' of who it is. We are still learning. There is no hierarchy within Divinity.
P'TAAH

Yes we do know exactly what enlightenment is CrystalSong. It is a specific state of being, there is no mistaking it. Sadhguru says that when he was tested whilst meditating, the instruments read that he was dead. He says when closes his eyes, the world completely disappears. I would hazard to say that is because his consciousness is not in the world and only connects through the eyes.

These people manifest Source to us so that we may remember what it feels like.
Well we know how it manifests for Sadhguru now don't we? :) It doesn't manifest for everyone the same way, in fact from what I've seen it manifests differently for each.
I know a guy who says his experience is 'liquid bliss in his blood, I know several who radiate great love in a far reach, others who can manifest solid matter from the ethers, another who can teleport and has telekinetic powers, monks who can heat freezing water and so on. Many say the Dali Lama is Enlightened, his auric field would lead me to believe so as well, yet he has very few abilities. (or none?)

I too can close my eyes and the world disappears, in fact new world appear...anywhere I wish to go I can arrive at and explore and even take others with me. It is because Consciousness is non-local, our body/minds a hotel and we can leave the hotel and go sight seeing around the multi-verse. With some practice and training I could probably slow my heart and breath to the point to appear dead to machines, actually I couldn't because I see no practical or interesting usage for it and that lack of interest would prevent me from training my mind and body to do it. Point is it's possible though once one has removed all their blocks.

Enlightenment manifests differently for different people, I'm not sure what goes into that exactly, but suspect it has to do with how deep/broad the initial awakening is and how broad ranging the persons interest of exploration are. But it could have to do with how many abilities and talents had been awakened in other lives, or perhaps prior to incarnation agreements. The one thing that seems consistent is Love for All, Recognition of Self as part of Oneness, ongoing Experience of Oneness, Love as indwelled state of Being expressed outward to All. Experiencing Self as Other.
Source is Everything - so there can be as many different examples of that as there are humans waking up. :)

I love your story Pod about how you got to see the Dali Lama and waved and blew him a kiss! How perfect!! And perfect timing in your life too <3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)