The Alchemist (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey guys I'm posting a video, as an example of this Lady's work. She calls herself the Alchemist offering advice and teachings from an esoteric POV. Been looking up a lot of her video's. To me she stands out a bit from the usual crowd. Check it out Lemme know what you think.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did listen to one about soul groups and found her explanations on track and easy to understand. I also appreciate her speaking style - on target and to the point. I often speed up videos but did not need to with hers.

Reactions: Marjay

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for sharing this one, PG.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
How wonderful, she does not faff!

Like her energy. Like her common sense. Thanks PG!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I love the way she just gets straight to the point.

According to Clif High, about 3-4% of the normies are due to awaken in the next 5 weeks so this sort of post is very important.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I saw a few of her videos! Hermeticism beliefs seem to be much the same as a Spiritualist. Spiritualism is just the Christian form of mysticism.

I didn't understand the stuff about the monad, the diad, I guess I'm not ready for it or something. :)

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Think as the Monad as the main soul. One that fractalizes into smaller aspects that live separate lives in different dimensions, universes etc. I think those are Diads. They report to the Monad. Still trying to figure this stuff out. They speak in metaphors and sometimes contradictory.

Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)