The Aftereffects of a QHHT session (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
D83CE22A-CF23-41BE-B170-91FCF15C6A7D.jpeg

I wanted to begin a thread for those of us who had a QHHT session & open up a dialogue of how it made you feel, how your life is changing, & what you’re experiencing. We can read transcripts & watch sessions on Youtube, so I felt I needed to shine some light into this area as well. I’ll be posting more in this thread, responding, & keep it updated.

What I was most struck by is the amount of energy that came through & it continues to be here guiding me. (I’ve been keeping a journal I may share later.) I feel like I fell inlove & at times, it is a bit overwhelming & I need to ground out in nature. I also am seeing auras again, something I could see as a child. I feel like a little kid on Christmas, excitedly opening up spiritual gifts. Overall, I feel connected & no longer alone.

So, I encourage you to join me & process this together. <3

**Bonus: What do you see in this picture?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds wonderful, @Aneika! I hope you are feeling better too<3
I've had one qhht session and would describe the effects I noticed in more circumspect terms, more a matter of piecing together a few puzzle bits of things I was chewing on. I did have a huuuge energy download with the practitioner I did the session with but not during the qhht session itself. FunnyO_o
Also, you've inspired me to finally finish transcribing my session so I can post it here as I have a bit of a time window to do so at the moment. Perhaps it will mean something to someone else here too:-D (perhaps in a way like Hailstones Melt's session that she posted brought meaning to my weekend remote group healing session of Sept 30)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I see a white cloud poodle - facing down towards the tree. The poodle is above and to the right of the largest branch of the tree (2nd branch counting from the right). The poodle has a little poodle tail, and white, fluffy poodle legs, and a Parisienne poodle hairstyle boufed up on his head, with his snout very visible and pointing down towards the tree.

Under that, I see a vortex of energy (like an inverted pyramid) with a fluffy white cloud in the foreground of that, so partially covering it, and to the right and just above that I see what might be a planet, moon or additional sun in our territory! Yes, I'm pretty sure that sphere-shaped thing is the additional sun coming around into view.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was going to mention the moose cloud in the middle of the clouds to the far left. Love the other things you see, HM<3

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Updates:

I am still feeling the healing effects of the QHHT session over two months later. The liver pain I complained of before the session continues to be gone as well as other physical complaints. I’ve been receiving downloads of different images of mandalas and different symbols. I feel like my duality is integrating. Past traumas have been surfacing and I’ve been sending healing to those pains. I’m eating less and meat is less digestable.

It’s also becoming harder to ignore my soul’s purpose—healing is becoming more important to me. I want to take intuitive development classes, reiki classes, and well, I thirst for more. In a way, my options seem more limited, yet more expansive.

The presence of the higher energies and ascended masters stayed with me for a long time—about two months. I still feel them around me, but it is no longer constant. I saw auras, energy radiating into people while they spoke, unbeknownst to him/her that their words were channeled. My intuition is stronger now. I also just knew things. For example, a friend came over and while greeting him at the door I said, “You came to ask to hire me, huh?” So now I have this new opportunity and am working. Also, being around others has been more difficult, as I am picking up where they feel pain, as I feel it in my own body. This happened before, but it’s more frequent and happens when I spend less time around them.

Also, I have been seeing the world with new eyes. Some things just look different. Places I have been to regularly have minor changes, such as a fountain with different construction or playground benches in different positions. Is it possible I am on a new timeline and this is the Mandela Effect?

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Decided to put this in a separate post, as it is less of an update and more of an older observation.

I compared notes with a friend who also recently had hypnosis. We both commented on the 3rd-eye eye-strain. My session was 5 hours long, so I was surprised after my first session of where my eyes were focused at the time as well as where my friend’s eyes were focused. It hurt after awhile! I think good advice to anyone wanting QHHT could benefit from practicing moving their eyes to their 3rd eye. Like any other muscle, it needs to be exercised, so maybe the strain would be less painful or not at all.

It’s also interesting to think about how the 3rd eye activates the pineal gland, thus stimulating a spiritual experience.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If you are curious what I saw in the tree photo posted above as well as my friend who also had hypnosis—we both saw the same thing right away—is a heart, a cross, and outstretched arms waiting for an embrace.

We ended up taking lots of pictures under this tree the following day.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila , I wonder what you have to share now that you just had your second QHHT session.
Yes, thinking on that.
Big shifts for sure.
Still simmering in terms of summarizing the shifts...

One thing that seems clear now is that those beautiful dreams that preceded it (the ones on the boats and the return to my blessing) with a theme of homecoming, etc, were related. Pretty cool, huh?:cool:
(Edit: Oh, and the rainbow weather - not quite a dream, but in synch with it all for sure)

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The day before yesterday, lying quietly in bed at night, just before going to sleep, I had the watching eye come onto my mental screen and observe me for a few moments. There was an actual shift (like someone was putting a new slide in the projector) just before this eye came in. I had been thinking some other fluttery thoughts, nothing to do with being surveilled by an eye. As I recognised it, and stared at it (in my mind) it only stayed a few moments, and my mental screen went back to having flitting images from my day on it. At one time in my development, I may have thought this was imagination or a dream, but now, having experienced it more than once, I know it was a visitation. Not for long, but long enough for "it" to satisfy itself about my whereabouts, and probably my mental acuity.

I had had an emotional outrage earlier in the evening (to do with drugs and teenagers) so possibly this all-seeing eye was checking me out to see how emotionally engaged I was. Normally, after such an imbalance about my surrounding circumstances, I would cry and cry, and wear myself out emotionally (in other words, get totally sucked in to the lower frequency). Ha! I pipped this one. Just lying there quietly, in full acceptance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)