The 2 sides of cryptocurrencies (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
So in the beginning thx carl to advancing this site with the schumann resonanz. In the meantime there ccan be found quite a number of informations of a certain weight. This one seems to have enough potential to be posted here.

Short resumed it speaks of the crytocurrencies of now and future from the cabal and light side. Make your money safe not corrupted.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/global-currency-reset-jared-rand/

Reactions: Laron and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Make your money safe not corrupted.
You can't be more correct Alain! I did learn the other day about an electronics company I worked for (was like an insane asylum there) that is in real financial troubles and now in order to save itself from going belly up has jumped into the issuing of crypto currencies to collect money to keep afloat. There are good companies out there where you can make business with and others so risky, like the one I mentioned above, that before putting a dime there is better to do much, much research.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i know of 2 very big bancs that have more than the hands in that dirty buisiness one with b and the g s as abreviations

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)