The 11 11 Gate Way to Our Multidimensional Reality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_0080.JPG

I felt drawn to write this thread because of the energies I am feeling right now with this new shift in Consciousness. And I know this day is a very vibrational one, we have to tune in and let go of that no more serve us, let go of Ego, let go of worries.. Embracing the new Earth is the goal. Everyone has to be Inn and let things unfold in a very positive way even if the energies are now showing us visions of our ancient world crumbling down. We are moving to a new reality and this is something we cannot miss unless we are not ready for it.
The Earth Core is now very vibrational too, because of the crystalline energy flowing in it and from it to the surface of Gaia and over around the Earth sphere to help us move and go further and faster on our spiritual journey. These a fabulous times of Love and Renaissance and once we see it we can embrace our new journey. For we are not statical beings we need to go further it is part of the process we are involved in and guided too. When we feel the struggle on our journey it is a sign that something is going wrong : so we have to stay with the good people, and find ways to peace, move to new relationships and projects. Live our dreams and our spiritual path is a hard one.
We are now discovering the new we can be and the path is showed to us. We can envision the process and create it because we are creators. But we have to let go of old beliefs and struggles and if something does not emerge from the dust for us now it is a sign that it is not the right time for us. The Universe always provides for everyone.
To enter this Gate we have to let go of blaming others for our unsuccessful past trials to be what we wanted to be. We then have to assume that we are responsible for our thoughts. We attract what we want.
I always find it nearly incredible and funny how the feeling I get from a person or any other thing which comes in my visions is right and carry on trying for confirmation. And it comes. That is a process we are involved in to improve our intuition, our telepathic abilities, to know who is beside us and is not etc...

This Gate is really interesting as we are moving with the new energies sent to us by higher spiritual beings from the 8th to 9th dimensions. They are related to the angelic realms. When I had the chance to be on the 8th dimension during an OBE, it was really a wonderful trip there. I knew where I have been after when I was back in my physical body. I was in a wonderful garden with strange flowers which have colors we cannot find on Earth. Some of them were multicolored braids with thick rods. Plenty of floating bubbles and flashes of lights were moving in a harmonious way, all was talking connecting and shining. When I was back I told my guides to send me there once again and it happened few days ago.

We are here to spread the energy of Love Peace communion and healing. We are healers of the New Earth and we have to carry on spreading the light inside onto the world and the multiverse.
We are co-creators of the Crystalline Earth it is not out side of us, that world is inside we don't need to go outside to find it because it is already within now. Take a deep breath, hold on a bit, and release the old. Breathe the Crystal core we are

Much Blessing and Love and Light to you all keepers of the New Gaia

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)