Tenzin Palmo and the Cave in the Snow (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Tenzin Palmo and the Cave in the Snow
Via laron.nz: “’For any practice to work,’ said Tenzin Palmo ‘the mind which is meditating and the object of meditation must merge. Often they are facing each other. One has to become completely absorbed, then the transformation will occur. The awareness naturally drops from the head to the heart — and when that happens the heart opens and there is no ‘I’. And that is the relief. When one can learn to live from that center, rather than up in the head, whatever one does is spontaneous and appropriate. It also immediately releases a great flow of energy because it is not at all obstructed as it usually is by our own intervention. One becomes more joyful and light, in both senses of the word, because it’s going back to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Intriguing!
12 years in a cave! Right now, that sounds peaceful:-))

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, and very nice site<3
I found a familiar Sabian Symbol there;)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
12 years in a cave! Right now, that sounds peaceful
You're kidding! She had to sleep sitting up and the cold would have been unbelievable.

Isn't it strange how much suffering people put themselves through. Take Sadhguru's enlightenment. He went and sat on a hill.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So, just sit and let it happen:-D
Well, perhaps the time I sit in this chair at the computer counts, lol!O.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have seen reverse racism of a sort when I saw Chinese people shy away from a Chinese-affiliated soul presenting in a Caucasian body. It is good to remember that it is what is within, rather than the external garb (human body) that experiences mindfulness and expresses spirituality. This nun must have experienced some of that on her journey to oneness.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)