telepathy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
In this channeled video all is explained on the subject telepathy, as it appears that in this video the channel was clear here it is

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I had one instance which I think was telepathy. Mine seems to be off and on right now. I was sitting in my car meditating with my eyes closed waiting to see my Reiki person. I hear this guy walk near my car from behind. At that instant I saw a new bathroom under sink cabinet which was very clean. Someone was trying to think of how to solve a problem under this nice new sink. I open my eyes, see the guy walking right next to my car. In front of me is his truck. He's a plumber.

Kiera

I decided not to talk to him to verify this thoughts and I though he just might be terrified of me.

However my wife often picks up on my thoughts and things I need at the store, and she just buys them. So she comes home from the store, says she bought X, and I say "Oh! I was just thinking of getting some of those!" This happens a lot.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
However my wife often picks up on my thoughts and things I need at the store, and she just buys them. So she comes home from the store, says she bought X, and I say "Oh! I was just thinking of getting some of those!" This happens a lot.
People tell me the same - I'm not reading minds, but on some level I intuit what they are thinking and say what they need to hear - many people have told me just that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)