Tarot march 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hello As I am learning about the cards and just got a reading with the cards in the photo I was curious if anyone here has an intuitive insight looking at them that I could add to the information I have so far. I'd give back by sharing some music. Peace & love.
Ps I'd be interested to find out how my personal journey crosses with the collective one - if that makes sense

Attachments

Reactions: Laron
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
The cards are by :Smith/Waite, universal

The pattern the First half of the Celtic cross - which I understood as where I am now( middle left)
Challenges ( middle right)
What throws me of ( sideways card)
What will I do ( top card)
What are my values ( the left card )
Who do I want to be ( right card Mother Earth )

That's as far as I got with my friends help.

I'm sort of thinking that there's a complete parallel to planetary collective energy.

We are starting both of us to focus on tarot/music meditations based on the 4 elements with intuition as the 5th

When we are done with the first one I'll upload or link it here.

What are your thoughts Laron?

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Ps what I meant was that our joint understanding is based on intuition and balance of the 5 elements
Fire, air, rart and water
Inside out
Individual collective

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What are your thoughts Laron?
I haven't forgotten about you, but we have a lot of tarot readers on the forum. I'm surprised no one else has jumped in to help out, especially the boards moderator! ;) I will get back to you ASAP!

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I haven't forgotten about you, but we have a lot of tarot readers on the forum. I'm surprised no one else has jumped in to help out, especially the boards moderator! ;) I will get back to you ASAP!
Hey Laron - because of Mercury retrograde I didn't expect replies but now it's turning direct maybe some will :) so absolutely no worries all is good and you do exactly what you feel like I'm not rushing anything or anyone. Peace

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The celtic cross looks very different to this, so I wouldn’t say this is the first half of a celtic cross spread. You are missing two positions, so I will just share for the positions you gave, as the positions are important to know.

The pattern the First half of the Celtic cross - which I understood as where I am now( middle left) The World

Here you are with the world at your fingertips. You have many choices you can take, and you can do whatever you want to move forward. But you seem to have a lot of guidance here to help you with such choices, so you have reached an important step on your journey, possibly completing some major lessons to enable you to be in such a position.

Challenges ( middle right) Five of Swords

It's a time to rethink your choices, as it seems all is not going that well, or as well as you would like. It could be related to work, to a legal situation, family dispute, relationship conflict, etc, and this has brought it's own challenge. Try not to focus to much on the problem (which is probably gone now as this reading is getting old) , but focus on the solution and what you can do to move ahead.

What throws me of ( sideways card) Two of Swords

This is showing you have different choices and plans that conflict with each other. Sometimes you have to wait until the time is right to deal with a situation. Patience could be important here. But whatever has come up, this has been impacting you.

What will I do ( top card) Six of Swords

This is showing you using special knowledge and unique skills to solve your issues and problems. The right decision is a course of action that will be in harmony with what you want, but also what is possible. It's also showing you it's time to take action sooner rather than later.

What are my values ( the left card ) The Hierophant

This to me shows you have it within you to find answers because of a strong connection to spirit. You have the ability to tap into knowledge that most people are unaware of. You can use this to resolve any issues you may have, but also to help you with what you want to do in life.

Who do I want to be ( right card Mother Earth ) The Empress

Well, this is all about nature and life giving power. In ancient times this card represented whatever queen was ruling each kingdom. So you want to be in charge of your future, but with the similar qualities of the empress. Part of the energy of this card is fertility, nourishment and security. She has the natural law aspect to her and has been called "The Great Recycler".

This card can also be about trusting in your good sense, which you have brought along with you up until now.

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks Laron I am amazed how much work you manage to do replying to me and giving the site an update, thank you I appreciate it.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Gosh I'm really sorry to have missed this thread earlier! :oops:

In looking at the cards and what you have described the positions as being, what I see is that you are at a point of walking into your own authority of knowing. You already know, and your soul has positioned you at exactly the point now where you can move through the transformation from understanding in your head what you have learned and studied, into a full embodiment of the grace of that knowing. You understand that there is some need to get from the thinking aspect to the manifestation of it. Could this be a hint given in the card that's off to the right at an angle, the Page of Pentacles? Perhaps. You seem to be gathering more information and looking for guidance in how to make it "real".

Have you noticed that as you are moving through this, trusting how the universal mind is giving you threads of information to follow, that those around you seem to be moving further away? Perhaps they have a sense of alienation from what you're after. This is leading to some confusion, where clarity seems to be eluding you.

What the top card is showing is that you are at a point now to gather your knowing and know that it is perfect, and to move with guidance to a new space, where you can expand and complete your transformation. You're ready for that, and your guides, if they are silent, are nonetheless present and guiding you. Trust that and keep pushing yourself along. The energies that are coming in (8 of Rods) are supporting you and will provide the momentum in the current to help you move.

It's a beautiful spread speaking to your transformation, and powerful indeed! You have a strong sense of yourself. Trust what you know and trust what you are becoming. Beautiful.

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Maryann. Thank you it's very on point. Again I feel strength and suppprt from looking at the cards - now through your eyes and thankful to experience the symmetry that follows giving into intuition and trusting being here for a reason and completing the task. Thank you again

Reactions: Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
You're most welcome, Tania. I'm happy to share what insights I may. Sometimes, it's good to have some space between looking at the cards, so you can integrate in waves what comes through. Blessings on this journey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)