Article Tapping into Current Times – Thoughts on the Timeline (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Around 2013-2014 I was facilitating the first lot of nine hypnosis based past life regression sessions with my client and later friend, Lai, which I’ve transcribed and shared over the years. These sessions touched upon many aspects of existence, including life beyond Earth. Part of that information stated that Lai, myself and many other volunteer souls would be picked up by craft — Pleiadians? Sirians? Others? — before any major earth changes or other events, if that was the timeline we were in.

My feeling right now is that we’re in one of the highest available timelines — the most positive. This means that things are going very well and can only get better. In terms of the WEF, NWO and Agenda 21/30, they are putting it into place but they are also failing in many areas. Their depopulation plan has not turned out as expected, as they wanted more to perish by now from the vaccines. They also didn’t take into account how many would wake up as a result, and start to question not just that situation, but the bigger picture as so much of the world is controlled by them.

Big pharma will go down and this will be a catalyst for true change. The QHHT sessions I’ve done over the past few years have validated this.

Putin moving into Ukraine was a very important step to bringing this positive timeline. There’s still free will involved, but that situation is a catalyst for many important changes. I know, the loss of life and chaos it brings is awful, but this is how our system here on Earth works, for real change to occur, things usually have to be turned upside down.

Some of you may remember that Edgar Cayce predicted that Russia would lead the way.

It doesn’t feel like mother Earth needs to clear itself in a serious way with global quakes, volcanic eruptions and extinction level event type tsunamis. It doesn’t feel like there’s a nuclear war coming.

Certainly, there’s going to be major events ahead, but this is the new earth right now and we are all manifesting and co-creating it. Every time we heal a small part of ourselves, we’re helping bring in this positive future. Every time we help another and show compassion, they rise in vibration, we rise, and so does pachamama.

pachamama_by_osveneros_daz2a8f-fullview (1).jpg
Pachamama (Mother Earth), by osveneros on Deviant Art.​

In this timeline, for the volunteers, there may no longer be a need to escape and head ‘home’ or to another place while in this physical body.

We are seeing people with real power waking up, from celebrities to those leading in the business world. This is all indicating the shift in consciousness is well under way, as the age of Aquarius sets in — a coming golden age — and the Earth’s consciousness makes its own shift to a higher space.

But that doesn’t mean things can go wrong and suddenly another timeline happens, because of free will, I just feel that a lot have awakened and I have much hope that others will continue to do so to tip the scale.

Keep holding yourself up by focusing on the positive. Keep creating and bringing in the much needed changes. Keep manifesting. And keep loving.

If something is not working for you, stop using, following, or being part of it and create something different — others will join and welcome such change.

About the Author
Laron G. S. is a past life regression hypnotherapist trained in QHHT by Dolores Cannon, an energy healer, shaman, out of body explorer and teacher, and spiritual coach from New Zealand. In 2020 he was published as a contributing author for the Amazon best seller, Life Wisdom Word Search: Yoga for the Brain. As well as being a poet and editor, he’s worked in Australian and New Zealand Government within IT, including technical writing.

Last edited:

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Thanks for sharing Laron. For some time, I've liked the idea of being picked up by star family instead of staying here until I transition. But, I guess, I have an earth mission to fulfill as well. On a soul level, if I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be, it's just sometimes convincing my human self of that, is a challenge.lol

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing Laron. For some time, I've liked the idea of being picked up by star family instead of staying here until I transition. But, I guess, I have an earth mission to fulfill as well. On a soul level, if I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be, it's just sometimes convincing my human self of that, is a challenge.lol
Through my work and experiences, we're sometimes told things that may not happen, to send us in specific directions in relation to our soul contract / planned out life. So the influences of such messages can sometimes define our future.

However, in the case of being picked up, I've had that occur in one of my own past lives and I've come across that with others, so it seems like it's a possibility from that angle.

Then we may just have a knowing that it's an option. Based on the amount of experiences people have had, including my regression clients, on board spacecraft, there's a lot out there sitting around that could drop in. It would take a lot to transport the amount of volunteers as we are each just one of so many more. That is, unless, there are not such a large number that would have that option? And we have to remember time can work differently for them, so removing time out of the equation means it doesn't matter how many.

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
Through my work and experiences, we're sometimes told things that may not happen, to send us in specific directions in relation to our soul contract / planned out life. So the influences of such messages can sometimes define our future.

However, in the case of being picked up, I've had that occur in one of my own past lives and I've come across that with others, so it seems like it's a possibility from that angle.

Then we may just have a knowing that it's an option. Based on the amount of experiences people have had, including my regression clients, on board spacecraft, there's a lot out there sitting around that could drop in. It would take a lot to transport the amount of volunteers as we are each just one of so many more. That is, unless, there are not such a large number that would have that option? And we have to remember time can work differently for them, so removing time out of the equation means it doesn't matter how many.
Thanks for sharing Laron. That's interesting in another life you were picked up. I like to believe that we are safe here on Earth, eventhough I still experience anxiety from time to time. I believe we are here to be the calm in the storm for others as well. :)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Laron, just prior to your first post I had a discussion with my spirit guide which gives a similar message.

I saw the old spirit world (connected to the 3D) was fading away. officially we moved away from 3D and this is apparently final.
A similar setup (upper, lower and middle world) is apparently also in place in the new world not to alarm people. I have moved outside this setup but this was also confusing in the beginning and I don't think everyone could handle all these changes at once.

Asking what effect this had on the physical world I got a picture of the demolition of a high rise building which was partly broken down. Lots of dust, messy, not a nice view,... but necessary to make place for something new.

asking if my task was still bringing in high frequency energies and transforming heavy energies I got the a definite no. The frequency is high enough/we are with enough people with high enough frequency. My task is now to help with my knowledge to clean up the environmental mess we are in at the moment. So help transforming the physical world.

asking what the world will look like in the future i got: this is up to you (us as a free willed people to decide)

As Brad said I think we are the calm of the storm or as I imagine it "the rocks in the stream where people can find stability, resting place for a little bit and check out the next part of the stream before they go back in the stream"

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for your high voltage and positive outlook, all.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As Brad said I think we are the calm of the storm or as I imagine it "the rocks in the stream where people can find stability, resting place for a little bit and check out the next part of the stream before they go back in the stream"
1666994506428.png

The above webbot prediction should be interesting.

asking what the world will look like in the future i got: this is up to you (us as a free willed people to decide)
A major part of this period, and I mean years, maybe a decades, is manifestation and learning that we have the power.

Many of us, I think, make the mistake that we're controlled by the global consciousness and global situation. In some ways we are, but our reality is out reality.

So like you say, we have the free will to be positive, not focus on the lower vibrational situations and create, create, create. And that creation includes a focus on the best possible outcome, along with what we personally gravitate towards with projects and work and so on.

Asking what effect this had on the physical world I got a picture of the demolition of a high rise building which was partly broken down. Lots of dust, messy, not a nice view,... but necessary to make place for something new.
I expect there's still a lot of this to occur which will be necessary! That reminds me of the Tower tarot card.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
So like you say, we have the free will to be positive, not focus on the lower vibrational situations and create, create, create
This. And sometimes while I’m watching the collapse, I get sucked into the movie and start creating from inside that drama. Rooting for a political party, hoping for civil war, etc.

It takes constant checking in on myself to make sure I’m contributing positivity to our consensus reality. If I’m feeling polarizing, I’m emitting those lower emotions. So I go on a media diet, or switch off all
screens, eat clean and take all supplements for a few days. Pray before bed to hear my Higher Self.

it’s been hard for me to create a positive future when I can’t visualize what that looks like. So, I just move to my happy place and ignore the outside world. After a little while, I’m so happy, things move into my hands that help me create it. Currently, I’m reading Elena Danaan’s new book, The Seeders, and loving it. Also, listening to Michael Newton’s material on life between lives before sleeping. Destiny of Souls is my favorite
Laron, are you working on a book? The planet would eat that up. Sarah Breskman-Cosme’s two books about QHHT and Atlantis are terrific.

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
My Higher Self tells me that whatever I came to this planet to accomplish, it is now complete. During my QHHT session a few years ago, I was told my purpose in coming here was to "commune with nature." Do you suppose Gaia has gotten all the help she needs at this point? It seems that we have so far to go, but maybe my little piece has indeed been accomplished and others are arriving to carry her farther.

It's an odd feeling, knowing that my job here is done. I had hoped that by now I'd be gone from here and back with my soul family or flying through the stars or whatnot. But here I remain, and it's difficult to absorb that there doesn't seem to be any point.

I keep asking my guides and my HS, "What do I do with my life now?" The answer is invariably some version of "Enjoy it." I'm finding this universe incredibly difficult to enjoy. But I am trying.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
That’s so interesting, Amy. My QHHT was the same message. I believe that all the challenges I went through crafted me into a very resilient human. Now that I’m strong, I can anchor light here and not be swayed by my family or anyone else that just wants to fit in and be obedient. So I garden, bake, read, and try very hard to be kind in the face of scared and self—absorbed people. Although when I’m driving, it’s difficult..road rage creeps up on me. Haha

• Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt and Amy

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
My Higher Self tells me that whatever I came to this planet to accomplish, it is now complete. During my QHHT session a few years ago, I was told my purpose in coming here was to "commune with nature." Do you suppose Gaia has gotten all the help she needs at this point? It seems that we have so far to go, but maybe my little piece has indeed been accomplished and others are arriving to carry her farther.

It's an odd feeling, knowing that my job here is done. I had hoped that by now I'd be gone from here and back with my soul family or flying through the stars or whatnot. But here I remain, and it's difficult to absorb that there doesn't seem to be any point.

I keep asking my guides and my HS, "What do I do with my life now?" The answer is invariably some version of "Enjoy it." I'm finding this universe incredibly difficult to enjoy. But I am trying.
Hi Amy, that's interesting, because my guides told me a similar thing - my soul purpose is more or less complete. But, while i am still here, I will continue doing things that I enjoy or feel passionate about. But, feeling a sense of ease, that I have been successful in my Earth mission feels good. Beam me up Scotty! haha.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila, Bert and Amy

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Crazy to hear we all got the same message: our original tasks have been completed.

curious how the world will change the next years ;)

Reactions: Moonseal and Amy

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Cannot say I got a message of 'fulfilment' like that so far.

I am still on so many projects I want to fulfill (my AP book, my hypnosis practice, my music, etc.) - so my feeling about this is different.

On the other hand one never knows if one's true purpose is fulfilled anyway already or if there was one at all, apart from just "BE" what I am.

I will ask the question to my guidance or Higher Self and see what comes through. (It's been pretty quiet lately though).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My Higher Self tells me that whatever I came to this planet to accomplish, it is now complete.
Hi Amy, that's interesting, because my guides told me a similar thing - my soul purpose is more or less complete... Beam me up Scotty! haha.
Crazy to hear we all got the same message: our original tasks have been completed.

curious how the world will change the next years ;)
Yup: I'm another one.
Also getting the message that I get to enjoy now <3 which I'm finding is exactly where I want to be. I'm pretty busy doing that, actually.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My feeling right now is that we’re in one of the highest available timelines — the most positive. This means that things are going very well and can only get better. In terms of the WEF, NWO and Agenda 21/30, they are putting it into place but they are also failing in many areas. Their depopulation plan has not turned out as expected, as they wanted more to perish by now from the vaccines. They also didn’t take into account how many would wake up as a result, and start to question not just that situation, but the bigger picture as so much of the world is controlled by them.
a walkin compared their brilliant plans with will e coyote to catch the roadrunner, and i think she is quite right on it, those who appear cleverest are not evidentently also the smartests ones thus fly up

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Alain, you nailed it. These "leaders" were not chosen for their smarts, but for their obedience. I believe we made our way to the highest timeline, like Laron pointed out, and can now sit back and enjoy the show. The challenging part, for me, is to not get swept into the B-grade movie again! I make sure not to watch the collapse for more than just a few minutes a day.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
About two weeks ago, I got a "nod" from upstairs, a "nudge" towards the Sabian oracle. To ask the same question as all of you:

"What's my purpose now?".

I got the following:
A NEW CONTINENT IS RISING OUT OF THE OCEAN

This Symbol shows the rising of a new place, a place to be, a new country or somewhere to strive for a new life. It implies that you can find that extra spark to create a brand new, original opportunity. This pictures the beginning of something that holds enormous potential for the future. There is much work to be done developing this into something fertile and productive. A whole new field of activity is coming to light. What you have done in the past has led you to this, but these new beginnings need to be met with a fresh sense of purpose and possibility.
Enormous potentiality emerging. Sudden eruptions of talent or fields of endeavor. New trends and ways of being. Atlantis and ancient underwater cities. Foreign nations.​

Well, got the "nod" again just now, and tried it again, asking the same question, as I'm writing this.

AN AIRPLANE SAILS HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY

This Symbol shows the ability to transcend strife and rise above issues. You can feel above situations and are being carried away and beyond the mundane towards something completely new. You can sail above issues and avoid more everyday, down-to-earth problems. Having a calm, objective and somewhat detached way of observing life reveals a lot to you. Don’t, however, get so far above things that you feel removed entirely from what’s really going on in reality. This won’t help when you need to employ practical solutions or have a need to really deal with life and its ramifications.
Transcending difficulties. Optimism that knows no bounds. Having a bird’s eye view. Airplanes, birds, flight. Roller-coaster rides. The need for navigation. Objectivity.​

Seems I'm getting the same themes as all of you:

My soul purpose here is done, it's time to move on to new planes of existence/purpose, or Atlantis/New Earth/etc.
Also to expand my powers beyond the multiverse and across dimensions, "up" closer to Source.

And coincidentally, I also found myself entranced by this particular meditation, since it mirrors my "meetings" with Source and its yellow gold energy.

(ps, I know, yellow gold is redundant, but Source's color comes across that way. There is just no other way to explain it. I am seeing it during daytime as well, in the same visual as the Machine city yellow energy flow that Neo's sees through his mind's eye in the end of "Revolutions")

Another interesting habit that came about this week.
I started doing meditations by mixing two Tubes.

The above one and this one.

comment: for some odd reason, the tube is unavailable here, even though I am listening to it right now. It's free and I did not subscribe either.
Here's the title on Youtube.

963HZ 》FREQUENCY OF GODS 》Ask Universe What You Want 》Manifest Anything Law of Attraction

963 Hz, and 432 Hz together. I see gold streaks and gold flashes as I do my meditations at night.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I agree with Lila. I'm done but I'm enjoying life at camp in summer. Lots of little projects on the go. Fishing, off roading. Just hanging out. Life is good. Living in Toronto in winter and making an exploratory trip to Mexico to check out living there for some of the winter. My job maybe done but gotta empty the bucket before I kick it. Playing hockey this winter for the first time in over 2 years. Enjoying it. <3

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I have been working with my spirit guides on the end of my task and I got some more info which I want to share.

FIrst I got a strong message that I need to enjoy and relax. I don't have to pick up new tasks in the spiritual or physical word at this point.
Looking at the spiritual wordt I got that the old one was still fading but the new one is also still not complete. I liken this to a caterpillar that becomes a butterfly. at one point there is no caterpillar and no butterfly but only a amorphous substance. We are in this stage now.

I also contacted the spirit of mother earth to check where she is on her path. She is also in the in between stage. Nothing can stop the transition. This period would take about 5 years (one too short and 10 too long) to get most of the transition done. Apparently not everyone will go with us so a lot of people will fall away in the next five years. Not with natural catastrophes but with disease, (the vaccine) and just because some people can't handle the higher energies. And she also gave the message to enjoy being on her. No actions needed. Just enjoy the activities on her and be respectfull.

I also got that our properties of being able to "change" people because of our energy by being in their neighbourhood still works. So doing fun activities (concerts, sport,...) still gives positive effects even thought it is not needed anymore.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Kevin, thanks for the reminder about the Sabian oracle....I had a couple great insights last night with it.

Bert, that's great confirmation. It seems like relaxed energies are higher energies so that makes perfect sense.

Alain, these astrological energies are very intense and some of us are more snagged in it than others, depending on the day. Yesterday was a complete wash for me. Today, I feel terrific.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Bert and Alain

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
the moment my day to day can be said like a mack truck on a wet road that got trown out of track, so this means do the internal work so i am again stable on the road
had a similar experience from 8 - 12 of november. lot of shifts in energy. Needed to remove a lot of energy blocks.
from 11/11 to 12/11 I was mostly in bed as I was exhausted, had tension headaches,...

Bert, that's great confirmation. It seems like relaxed energies are higher energies so that makes perfect sense.
Didn't look at it that way but makse good sense indeed. LETS HAVE FUN :)

Jude

Involved Wayfarer
May 2, 2021
This is my first post on roundtable. Thank you for this article and for the comments. I was feeling low today and needed some positive uplift which it has given me. I guess with my general reading and intuiting, I am picking up that 2023 has two powerful timelines, the one where we go higher and all kind of wonderful things can be manifested and will happen, and the other one, where there is much loss of people and great compassion will be required. So even if that is why we are still here and enjoying ourselves and know who we are and why we came, there's a lot of people around who are struggling with their health who are going to need any strength we may have to offer them. Here's to a loving and learning time ahead. Happy holidays and all good wishes for a brilliant 2023. Judy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)