Talking With ET 'Tsan-Ta' | A QHHT Past Life Regression Session by Tai Ashley-Jones (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Talking With ET 'Tsan-Ta' | A QHHT Past Life Regression Session by Tai Ashley-Jones

This past life regression session involves Tai bringing her client Steve back to a moment in his current life when he had an ET encounter.

This Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session was conducted by Tai Ashley-Jones, a holistic healthcare practitioner and teacher of metaphysics in England.

For those that are not so familiar with interactions of intelligent life outside of our Earth experience, you may find parts of the content within this session a bit strange, and could get that feeling of something just isn't right. From my experience this type of communication by Tsan-Ta is not uncommon as there are many differences between humans and other forms of life out there, such as from the way we think, to the senses and emotions we have. When we are interacting with beings that...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

qhht-past-life-regression-e.png

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Fascinating!
Also, the ET is a bit feisty, wouldn't you say?

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's been a while since I read this session so I can't recall, but I did mention something in the intro about its behavior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)