Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Wont Believe Until You See (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This video may not come as a surprise to many of us...

Families are describing children from around the world with exceptional psychic abilities. In the deep region of Himalayas, people are reporting children are using sign languages which are unknown to their families and anyone around. Some in the region of Aksai Chin believe that these children regularly communicate with the extraterrestrials who are only visible to these children and communicate via telepathy. Mexican children also manifest similar behaviour, when many in the area reported for a long time UFO sightings. The New Humans” have begun to emerge, and it is said that over 1000 children are able to ‘see’ with various parts of their bodies.

China has a program for investigating children with similar abilities, which is taken very seriously by the Chinese Government in Beijing. This video describes children with exceptional human functioning (EHF) who display similar patterns to Indigo or Starchildren. They display telekinetic abilities as well as other fascinating multi-dimensional skills, such as sensing another’s thoughts (telepathy). You wouldn’t believe how many of these kids are out there, they seem to be at genius level. The starchildren could be an integral part of a wake up call and it may be that through them we are being led to an understanding of this profound connection.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I watched all of this Lorna Wilson . Thank you for posting. I really like the examples of all the children from all around the world who have unique gifts and knowledge from a young age which they state so casually too! (An example includes a child reading the Grey language and interpreting it to English.)

I wonder if my children will express these gifts? What are things I can do to help develop them? I’m really impressed by tbe children in Australia being taught to see, color, & read without the use of their eyes.
Is there a home study program I can utilize?

June , it gives me hope for humanity too. These children are our future. It’s interesting that the speaker in the video calls them “the new human”. That is exactly how Kryon describes them, but he is also the one who originally coined the terms Indigo, Crystal, & rainbow children.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I wonder if my children will express these gifts? What are things I can do to help develop them? I’m really impressed by tbe children in Australia being taught to see, color, & read without the use of their eyes.
What these 'new kids' are doing is really not very new, in fact I'm sure there is not much new 'under the sun'. lol

Have a look at what children can be taught, especially if we start them young before mainstream beliefs are indoctrinated.

This video is a vintage one but worth watching often.

'Skin Vision A.K.A. dermo-optical perception (DOP), dermal vision, dermo-optics, eyeless sight, eyeless vision, skin reading, finger vision, paroptic vision, para-optic perception, cutaneous perception, digital sight, and bio-introscopy. Blindfolds are used but sensory leakage can't be ruled out.'

Reactions: Golmona and Anaeika

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I have a 4 yr old grand daughter that has intellegence and reasoning skill far better then most adults I know. She is a joy to be around

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Beginning at 1:33 Dr Bronnikov's method is explained.

'The method invented by Vyacheslav M. Bronnikov represents the combination of the most effective exercises that have been mostly taken from different eastern gymnastics for the purpose of their highest possible efficiency. The sharp increase in human energy potential and synchronization of both cerebral hemispheres activity arise from the training according to Bronnikov method. As a result hidden unclaimed abilities and potentialities of human organism come to light. Furthermore a person switches on the contact with one's super-consciousness. The method has undergone large number of examinations and scientific validation and is considered as an established scientific practice.'

Reactions: Golmona and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Beginning at 1:33 Dr Bronnikov's method is explained.

'The method invented by Vyacheslav M. Bronnikov represents the combination of the most effective exercises that have been mostly taken from different eastern gymnastics for the purpose of their highest possible efficiency. The sharp increase in human energy potential and synchronization of both cerebral hemispheres activity arise from the training according to Bronnikov method. As a result hidden unclaimed abilities and potentialities of human organism come to light. Furthermore a person switches on the contact with one's super-consciousness. The method has undergone large number of examinations and scientific validation and is considered as an established scientific practice.'

Here is the link to the Bronnikov Method:
http://www.bronnikovmethod.com/

Also, why is Hilary Clinton in the intro of Lorna Wilson ’s video?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What these 'new kids' are doing is really not very new, in fact I'm sure there is not much new 'under the sun'. lol

Have a look at what children can be taught, especially if we start them young before mainstream beliefs are indoctrinated.

This video is a vintage one but worth watching often.

'Skin Vision A.K.A. dermo-optical perception (DOP), dermal vision, dermo-optics, eyeless sight, eyeless vision, skin reading, finger vision, paroptic vision, para-optic perception, cutaneous perception, digital sight, and bio-introscopy. Blindfolds are used but sensory leakage can't be ruled out.'

I’ve watched this one and the next one too.
Thank you so much for posting these. I’ve been drawn to learn it so my children can develop these abilities. It feels important.

Lorna Wilson . You are right. This is not something new, but something being rediscovered and developed. I have hope that these abilities become the norm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorna Wilson
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I’ve been drawn to learn it so my children can develop these abilities. It feels important.
We've been conditioned by society to only focus on the 5 external senses, and all the other ones are lumped together as 'a sixth sense'. When in truth everyone of our external senses has its nonphysical inner ones, and those don't cover our other capabilities that the children who have not been conditioned are demonstrating.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lorna Wilson , maybe this is what I am supposed to do. I knew part of my purpose here is to work with children. What if I am supposed to bring these techniques to America? I am trying to find if anyone does it here. So we have Mexico (pretty old so who knows if they are still doing it, Ukraine (a bit dated too from the 90s), Australia (current but far away for me).

It’s really on my heart and find this so fascinating.

How do I even get started?
Where do I learn?

I think I can work w my own children and bc I have a lot of friends w small children, it would be fairly easy to get a small group together and try it on other children w their parents’ permission and presence of course. That would be a paradigm shift for other parents though. Hmm

Reactions: Golmona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)