Article Sun squares Uranus tomorrow as the Full Moon approaches (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
tower4.jpg
Today the planetary aspects begin to ramp up a notch or two although there are also some relatively calm ones as well.

This is in the lead up to the major Sun/Uranus square tomorrow that will have us all on our toes as the Leo full moon approaches in 3 days.

Mercury today in Aquarius is squaring the Aquarian ruler Uranus in Taurus. This is basically unexpected news and some major hiccups with media.
It will also mean a certain anxiety with our thinking processes so we must strive for calm and order in our thoughts in any way we can.
I always recommend extra Magnesium when Uranus is around as it has a calming influence on our nervous systems and adrenals as well as being the only mineral that works on our etheric body.

This happens at 6 degrees of Taurus and Aquarius and now that Uranus is direct again he becomes more powerful in our lives for change and transformation.

I was actually born with these aspects in mutable signs so know what it can do but it also makes me an astrologer and think outside the box.
Thinking outside the box is the effect we can expect for ourselves this day, tomorrow too.
A lot of inspiration can reach us from the universe with this planet around .

And of course Aquarians and Taureans, Virgos and Geminis especially will feel the effects strongly or that “type” of person as well as the rest of us .

Venus today in the very practical, disciplined and stable Capricorn is trining Vesta in Virgo which is a sign to keep our inner light shining brightly and our outer boundaries as strong too. This is about love and respect of ones own self, believing in our own higher self to show us the way no matter what falls in our path to negotiate .

The earth signs will enjoy this energy in this time of an uncertain world. And we can all tune into it at this time.

Venus is novile Juno in Sagittarius, a novile being an aspect that completes and helps us assimilate experience on other dimensional levels.
Both aspects encourage us to explore new possibilities while keeping self strong.

Tomorrow the very strong aspects of Sun square Uranus is a game changer for most of us and we can expect to be surprised by events globally. As the Sun is involved, this one is more than likely already in effect so unusual global events can occur, whether its weather phenomena or Earthquakes, or political.

Something big is in the air that we are bound to hear about before too long now.

This is all happening with the Moon now in Cancer when many of us are feeling extra sensitive or vulnerable. This sign of course is about people, the public , families and our security zones. So the Uranus aspects are causing uncertainty and some tensions but also an air of excitement for many.

The main thing to know is that there can be a separating influence with this aspect and something out of the ordinary to be announced , probably on media in this 48 hours or so.

It interests me a lot as Lilith is going to be around until after the Full Moon in Leo and stirring up our outermost planet in our solar system, Eris, who is of the natural of Aries and Libra so she is quite aggressive and yet politically fair. She will not allow any status quo that divides people and can get radical if things are not promoting equality , justice , and fairness in all areas.

Eris is a feminine energy and so is Lilith so there are challenges here as Lilith likes to wield her power also in ways that reveal what is hidden or underhanded. I see this as some important truths being revealed that have been lurking and then more to come just after the Full Moon .

And as mentioned in my last post there does seem to be a lot of strong feelings on the Full Moon with Venus conjunct Pluto in Capricorn at 25 degrees so if you are born with planets, points or Sun there it should be quite a Full Moon for you.

Capricorns and Scorpios will feel this very intensely, Taureans and Librans too.

The Sun/Jupiter conjunction on the Full Moon is like a celebration world wide and highly positive but all of the above will come with a twist as happens with Sun/Uranus.

So any time now we can expect some extraordinary happenings globally and personally too.

Leos of course are in this scenario as it’s their Full Moon coming, and Aquarians, as its happening on their sign axis.

But as always those in tune with the spheres will be more aware than others of the enormity of these times we find ourselves in…

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear all, I have my concerns for the cities of Sacramento, California, and also Reno, Nevada. If anything big should occur - look to these areas. This is 100% psychic, and not based on information I have garnered, except to say I have heard about an advertisement in Las Vegas for actors for one of those training type of dramas - injuries and so forth. The type of advertisement that has been so well outed by Ole Dammegard. If you are in either of these areas, just have a heightened awareness, and alertness to possible events.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Tania and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I was born with my moon in Leo - and I have found that it makes me extra emotional - volubly. We shall see.
Moon in Leo is not an emotional position . Moon in Cancer is. You must have an out of bounds moon or Moon in an angle or a strong aspect to your Sun, or a fourth house focus or other Cancerian influence.
Moon in Leo is generally confident and no nonsense and has a natural ability to be popular and draw attention from others.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Moon in Leo is generally confident and no nonsense and has a natural ability to be popular and draw attention from others.
Yup <3s

Reactions: Janne

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Moon in Leo is not an emotional position . Moon in Cancer is. You must have an out of bounds moon or Moon in an angle or a strong aspect to your Sun, or a fourth house focus or other Cancerian influence.
OK, thank you. I wonder why I'm a waterworks then?

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
OK, thank you. I wonder why I'm a waterworks then?
I did explain that you must have a prominent Moon in your birth chart such as on an angle or in a strong aspect to your Sun or planets in Cancer maybe or other water signs.
Out of bounds moon can do it too or even a strong Neptune or Pisces influence but usually its something to do with the Moon. But its not about Leo , the sign itself..

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did explain that you must have a prominent Moon in your birth chart such as on an angle or in a strong aspect to your Sun or planets in Cancer maybe or other water signs.
Out of bounds moon can do it too or even a strong Neptune or Pisces influence but usually its something to do with the Moon. But its not about Leo , the sign itself..
Thanks for the explanation, Janne. I really appreciate it.

• Love this post!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I can confirm magnesium citrate is great for anxiety. When one is stressed, they can burn through a LOT of magnesium in a day. I use a powder I dissolve in water called Calm. It works great!

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I can confirm magnesium citrate is great for anxiety. When one is stressed, they can burn through a LOT of magnesium in a day. I use a powder I dissolve in water called Calm. It works great!
Its also great for joints and digestion and the list below.
  • Eases stress and improves sleep and concentration
  • Helps muscles and nerves function properly
  • Regulates activity of 325+ enzymes
  • Helps prevent artery hardening and blood clots
  • Makes insulin more effective
  • Reduces inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
  • Improves oxygen use

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Janne and Therium. Just ordered some in powder form.

Reactions: therium
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks Janne and Therium. Just ordered some in powder form.
I take it in Tablet form 150 mg a day as you dont want too much... Up to 400 mg is perfectly enough Pod. IMO 150 is enough if taken every day . It can cause diarrhoea if you take too much. I am trained in Naturopathy so this is what I recommend.
It helps to assimilate calcium you have stored in your system as Magnesium doesnt store.
We get plenty of Calcium in our diet but not enough Magnesium as it is lacking in most soils. I advise my clients to take it in tablet form but you can try the powder. It works with B complex as a natural calmative.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We get plenty of Calcium in our diet but not enough Magnesium as it is lacking in most soils.
I became interested in Magnesium when I discovered that my friend's rhododendrons were going yellow though lack of it.

I gave them drinks of Epsom Salts which is Magnesium Sulfate and they grew green again.

I like to soak my feel in Epsom Salts but have not done so lately. Will let you know how this affects me. Thanks again Janne !

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I became interested in Magnesium when I discovered that my friend's rhododendrons were going yellow though lack of it.

I gave them drinks of Epsom Salts which is Magnesium Sulfate and they grew green again.

I like to soak my feel in Epsom Salts but have not done so lately. Will let you know how this affects me. Thanks again Janne !
My Mum, born in 1905 used to take a small amount of Epsom salts every day dissolved in water. My older sisters have done it too and I have for periods of time. You have to take care with the brand you buy however and make sure its for human consumption .

This is what the sulfates do for you below and the Magnesium in Epsom salts does what I showed in the previous list . Its amazing stuff. I use it in my bath more often than not .
Sulfates:
  • Flush toxins
  • Improve absorption of nutrients
  • Help form joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins
  • Help prevent or ease migraine headaches

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Pod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)