Article Sun quincunx Neptune, & Mars square Pluto (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Neptuneshorses.jpg
By the time the Moon moves into Gemini tomorrow, bringing even more information to process over the coming days, the Sun in Leo will be quincunx to Neptune in Pisces reminding us that we each have a role to play in this Reality Show called life.
(Pisceans and Leos take note especially).

Sometimes the role we have chosen to play will clash against other peoples role's, but its important to remember that this is on the 3rd dimensional levels of life when we are only operating on about one tenth of our consciousness.

There is no point in ranting and raving about what we don’t like about other peoples roles or our own for that matter as it was us who chose that role in the first place, and most likely along with those who are vying with is in this life.

So I will repeat again that even if we disagree on things, it doesn’t mean we cant show kindness.

Each role we play is to help us evolve and rather than revert to the old blame, punish and control regime, its much better to find something we have in common with the other person and focus on that.
The saying “everyone is right at their own level of understanding”: does wear a bit thin at times but its so true and it does not mean that one person is better than another- just different.

Quincunxes such as this one involving Neptune can help us accept our differences and stop trying to change other people's reality, and to find common ground but its not saying it will be easy.

My country NZ has gone into Level 3 lock down again in one city and level 2 for the rest of it, and people are not happy.

Some are downright angry and looking for a fight, ready to jump on the bandwagon that suits them best.

Neptune is saying , try to find some compassion and understanding and find a quiet place to go within for the answers you seek and solace too.

Ego versus spirit is part of that aspect and I relate totally at this time being Pisces as the times we are in are extremely difficult and sometimes its hard to see the bigger picture.

Another strong aspect tomorrow is more intense and even a little intimidating, Mars in Aries squaring Pluto in Capricorn and it doesn’t get more confronting than that.

I could describe this as being between a rock and a hard place but its so much more than that as this is a kind of warlike energy of the most explosive kind like the clash of the titans even.

This is raw combative energy combined with an unstoppable dark force.
It is a clash of two forces at any rate however it manifests. It’s a challenge against something that may even be indestructible and yet the one who challenges has a lot of courage so perhaps it’s a bit of a David and Golliath situation.

There’s a lot of history behind the Pluto energy as Capricorn shows that, a lot of old laws and outdated rules.

There's a good amount of anger there on the part of Mars in Aries, but Mars is on a mission to overcome the darkness which ever way you look at it.

Capricorns, Scorpios, and Aries are bound to have a strong encounter with something or someone in the coming two days or so.

Stay strong and try not to butt heads too much in this time if you are that “type” of person. Don’t lose yourself in the battle whatever you do.
Know when it’s time to withdraw and regroup as there is no point in banging your head on a brick wall.

Venus in Cancer is happily quintile to Mars in Aries so this is helpful for a better outcome than would generally happen with the Mars/Pluto aspect. It gives hope as a quintile aspect of 72 degrees is one that empowers and enhances our own brand of special skills and makes us more resilient.

Taureans, Librans, Cancerians and Arians will benefit from this aspect if they are feeling things are getting a bit too chaotic and intense in the coming two days or so.

The day after should be a little more progressive with Mercury in Leo quincunx Jupiter in Capricorn as this brings a bit of light relief and inspirational moments, plus a taste of freedom, so hopefully we will get good news that brings some hope to the rather dismal picture we are getting from media and the majority of other peoples opinions at this time.

Geminis, Virgos, Leos, Sagittarians and Capricorns, this one is for you but we can all benefit.

Stay positive people . There is a light at the end of this tunnel and better times to come as we are all co-creators for the same..

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like this
even if we disagree on things, it doesn’t mean we cant show kindness.
is the way offered to deal with this
This is raw combative energy combined with an unstoppable dark force.
It is a clash of two forces at any rate however it manifests. It’s a challenge against something that may even be indestructible and yet the one who challenges has a lot of courage so perhaps it’s a bit of a David and Golliath situation.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Capricorns, Scorpios, and Aries are bound to have a strong encounter with something or someone in the coming two days or so.
True and ended ok each time.

For whatever reason, I feel I must have a print of that painting and ordered one.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
True and ended ok each time.

For whatever reason, I feel I must have a print of that painting and ordered one.
Thanks, Janne for the timely info. (I've got Jupiter in Capricorn, so hey!)

As to the artwork, lovely isn't it? When I see Neptune, I am always reminded that he is actually Poseidon, and for people who don't know, Poseidon is one of the main archetype/mythical Gods of Atlantis. Right on the main island there was a huge temple at the very centre of their cultural life dedicated to him. Not to forget that the trident is what Neptune/Poseidon holds, and I'm pretty sure that is an ET artefact, and symbol of power for those beings who created that civilisation.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Janne

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
One likes to search the shadow lies of our reality the other searches the highest possible teachings, disagreements happen but is understood that it is a choice and combined gives quite a knowledge

• I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)