Sun Opposes Neptune at Perigee Moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
For those who are interested Saturn is now direct after a period of 5 months of retrograde and around 2 days of being at station this last week, which may have made a few people feel a bit "stuck" but from this point will mean an easing up of restrictions for a lot of us, especially Capricorns of course.
But for any of us who have had strong Saturn transits in the last 9 months or so this is a turning point for the better. Saturn is about legal matters- property matters, law and parental issues within or without - control , restrictions, karma etc, as Saturn is known as the "teacher" in astrology.
Now things begin to unravel in our lives and the hard work is paying off.

Its also important to know that Mercury is now in "hir" own sign of Virgo for two weeks which makes for easier analysing and research especially for Virgos who should be in their element, but more worrying or pondering for others of us, so be easy on yourselves with the overthinking factor people!
A good time to pay attention to health and diet though and get the facts right!

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ooh, more help yet. I was vaguely considering when Saturn would go direct. Thanks!

Reactions: Anaeika and Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I did do a post about it all on Neptunesmagic on FB before my last one but it didnt get posted here...
Yes, I do recall something about it.
I found the reminder timely and helpful:)

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a lot of Saturn in my chart, and he is a hard taskmaster. But so very loving in the fact he gets you to understand everything to the nth degree.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)