Sun Opposes Jupiter Tomorrow While Eris Watches On (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article
As written about yesterday there is a lot going on in the heavens today with the Goddess energy strong for this planet in the form of Eris and her mission to solve long term issues that prevent complete unity, starting in this case with the individual which happens to be each one of us, so if life appears to be pushing us a bit harder in any one direction, or making us front up to our weaknesses just now, then this is about Eris.

[caption...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

Reactions: Lila and Bear_Raven

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This seems like 'big' news in every sense.
I am particularly intrigued by this line, as I cannot recall you categorizing in terms of a year/period of time before: "I also know people who have Neptune or/and Jupiter in this axis born early 1965 who are going to feel it just as strongly as any Scorpio or Taurean."

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thank you for sharing. I am definitely feeling this energy right now.
These are strong energies and I also have been feeling them, especially yesterday and have had to really center myself today to shut out distractions. A lot of people have so far felt the Eris energies in one form or another.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This seems like 'big' news in every sense.
I am particularly intrigued by this line, as I cannot recall you categorizing in terms of a year/period of time before: "I also know people who have Neptune or/and Jupiter in this axis born early 1965 who are going to feel it just as strongly as any Scorpio or Taurean."
It is big news Lila, as is any opposition from the more powerful planets to the Sun each year, and it also triggers past aspects of Jupiter in Taurus or Scorpio, and in this case early 1965 Jupiter was in Taurus on that degree with Neptune in Scorpio opposite, Neptune being similar in nature to Jupiter ( Both have ruled Pisces for instance), so if this has happened in someones birth pattern it brings out the essence of both signs for them so they will be feeling this aspect now for sure, especially as Saturn in Capricorn is being extra stern with Caps this year and its Capricorns born early in 1965 I have knowledge of and what they are going through in their lives right now. They need a break and hopefully Jupiter will bring them that and more...

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)