Article Sun now in Gemini & the approaching Sagittarian Total Lunar Perigee Eclipse & it's effects (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Gemini 3.jpg
The Sun is now in Gemini to shine its light on all the bright, clever and communicative people of this sign for the month ahead.

This will be a month of more than the usual networking and news of the more extraordinary kind, not just for Geminis but for all of us as this is the month ahead of the eclipse season as they are happening in first Sagittarius and then Gemini.

So along with both of the above signs we can all expect some unusual happenings and globally this has begun in China already with a 7.4 Earthquake a few hours ago as I write this.

You may know that this lunar eclipse in Sagittarius is also what is now known as a Supermoon but in technical terms it is a Perigee moon where the Moon is closer than usual to the earth and has more gravitational push and shove.

This gravitational force reaches the inner earth as well as the oceans and we water based people and other beings on the planet.

Hence we will feel this eclipse within our bodies, our emotions and mental processes too as more fluid gathers in our bodies and around our brains.
Mental health issues emerge more during these Full Moons and highly cathartic events.
Accidents can happen more also with these eclipse energies.

Our dreams become more vivid and clear to remember.

The eclipse happens at 5 degrees 25 on the 26th in all countries as its late at night here on the 26th in NZ. We are the furthest away here on the timeline.

This means for people on our side of the world it will also be very much in effect on the 27th or longer as their effects lasts a while.

Naturally people with planets or points in 5 degrees Gemini or Sagittarius will feel this eclipse more than most , and wherever it falls in our birth chart solar and natal – this is where we will have the breakthroughs if we have stuck places.

The eclipse and signs rule travel, law, education, sport, the outdoors, communication, foreign people and places, networking.

The health centres are lungs, arms and hands, fingers, the heart area, thighs, hips and the band around the hip area of the body also liver and some other internal organs.

If you have a cough or cold or other respiratory condition take extra Vit C beginning now or something you believe in that helps your immune levels.

Try not to travel exactly on the date of the eclipse by plane at least or near it, but if you have to, be aware of extreme weather and check all paper work.

Venus will be out of bounds by then and Mercury will also be still OOB as well as coming to a station point a few days later on the 29th.

Personally and Globally expect the unexpected and try to stay away from places prone to volcanic activity or large EQs.

Globally we can expect some more changes of law more than likely around travel country to country. but other areas as well involving any of the above subject I listed and in this case health areas as Neptune is prominent.

Education is a big one for this and rumours are already circulating of what the powers that be wants to be taught in school. Home schooling could become more popular but could on the other hand be banned.

Sagittarius is about freedom so there will be more uprising in areas of free speech and less control over our actions be it travel or medical, sports etc . I expect some big results with existing court cases at this time.

The day itself has no dramatic aspect but Lilith and Sedna do meet the day after which is about higher and lower forces meeting so there will be a lot of intensity around.

Between now and the 26th there are no adverse aspects of note but tomorrow the Sun will square Jupiter in Pisces which in my view is more about the travel dramas to come or legal matters pending.

This does bring a kind of “throw all to the wind” influence especially for Geminis and Sagis as well as Leo types and Pisceans so there is some risktaking likely for many. Take care out there people!

Try to think things through as this Gemini Full moon is going to bring SO many changes of mind to SO many people so wait til its over if you can before major decisions unless you have no choice or it is taken out of your hands by circumstances.

This aspect happens at about 1 degree Gemini and Pisces and could involve oceans and ocean travel, so not sure I would want to be embarking on a yachting journey or ocean cruise at this point in time. But news of the ocean and ships is likely to enter into things in the coming days.

And of course the media is always affected by Gemini aspects of this nature. Jupiter in Pisces is likely to bring the world of the rich and famous into the limelight as well, from entertainment to Royalty or both of the above.

Remember the eclipse energy is already in affect and has been for a while as its total and all aspects from now on are drawn towards the 26th and beyond.

The other major aspect I can see is Mercury square to Neptune and as the OOB Mercury bounds brings extremes I think this is similar to the Sun/Jupiter influence of oceans but its also secrets being revealed in this case.

Geminis and Virgos are involved in this last one and Pisces again .

This aspect happens at 22/23 degrees of those signs tomorrow so that’s around now.

Neptune also features on the eclipse day so oceans, entertainment, our spirituality, creativity and intuition is a big feature , also medicine, hospitals and healing.

Breakthroughs in our own "seeing" can be expected or any other stuck places we have according to the houses this happens in. For me its my health/work or service natally and my home/family in my solar chart.

A lot of the eclipse energy centres around our health and the health of all on the planet and many breakthroughs in these areas generally for us all due to Neptune being involved.

Many changes of minds and different viewpoints coming in too.

Tomorrow the Gibbous Moon phase begins which is a time for organizing, integrating, and planning.

Keywords: Perfecting; Analysis; Interpret

This is very timely as Saturn stations before going backwards tomorrow so this period of time is for reassessing options in major plans or schemes of the material type and changing course if you need to before you carry on. Its decision time basically.

Saturn usually pertains to laws or rules, property and financial matters, and in Aquarius there could be a group or community factor involved or something where a lot of planning and designing has been happening or technology or a company or bank involved.
There is bound to be a security reason behind any changes made.

If you have had strong Saturn transits forming an aspect then this is when you can review that area of your life shown by the transits and form new strategies if needed.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturn usually pertains to laws or rules, property and financial matters, and in Aquarius there could be a group or community factor involved or something where a lot of planning and designing has been happening or technology or a company or bank involved.
There is bound to be a security reason behind any changes made.
Arizona, New Hampshire, Georgia are in the midst of the election reviews. If the conclusions are as many of us expect - well.................

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Arizona, New Hampshire, Georgia are in the midst of the election reviews. If the conclusions are as many of us expect - well.................
I was reading about Dr Shiva winning a case for freedom of speech, which is similar to here where the Gov was sued and found to be illegally distributing vaccines so the Gov promptly changed the laws next day to make it legal (still isnt though) but they did change their radio and TV ads a bit in their vaccine hype to at least tell people to check out the risks.
I would be interested to know more about the election reviews. You can tell me here or in a PM if you have time LInda- thanks. .

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The explanation of the vote audit could be lengthy, so I'll just go with the overview. The constitution says the state legislatures are in charge of the voting process. In each of the 5 states (Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin), the Secretary of State and/or Governor changed some aspects of voting, many of which pertained to the mail-in votes. Much was made of this after the election, as well as other irregularities in the Dominion voting machines used in these states, but it went no where.

Recently the Arizona state senate authorized an audit of Maricopa County, which is focusing on the basics, including comparison of ballots to machine counts. One aspect of the ballot inspection is looking at the fold, which was done by machine at the time of mailing. During the vote count process in January, some observers noted mail-in ballots without folds. This is just one aspect of the audit. Problems with chain of custody and preservation of data have arisen. By law all materials involved in the vote must be maintained inviolate for 22 months.

The Arizona Secretary of State and Board of Elections are fighting the audit tooth and nail, which many think could be related to the possibility of a turn-over in the election results. This same process is in different stages in the other 5 states. In New Hampshire, which used older voting machines, they've discovered that the machines misread the ballots with folds (mail-in). We will see how it affects the end numbers, and other states that used these same machines are watching, as well.

So you can see where your info fits right into this process.

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The explanation of the vote audit could be lengthy, so I'll just go with the overview. The constitution says the state legislatures are in charge of the voting process. In each of the 5 states (Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin), the Secretary of State and/or Governor changed some aspects of voting, many of which pertained to the mail-in votes. Much was made of this after the election, as well as other irregularities in the Dominion voting machines used in these states, but it went no where.
These eclipses align to Trumps prenatal birth chart eclipses. I have been expecting something like this Linda

• Love this post!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Linda I have followed from late last year and onwards all that happened with the enquiries and court cases and how it didnt go anywhere. My question is really , is this something new and is something positive happening at this point in the courts and is there any l inks you can send me on pm on here if there is as I want to pass it on to others.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The difference this time is that a state legislature has authorized the audit, and it is of a county with a high number of voters. This means there is a possibility of change in the outcome of the local, state, and national 2020 elections. However, it is the governor and secretary of state that certify election results, and this is new territory for everyone. The governor has been fairly quiet about the process, but the secretary of state is adamantly opposed. If the results show a different outcome in the elections and the governor does not recertify, then we are back to the courts, and who knows how that will go.

The secretary of state now says the voting machines are spoiled and cannot be used again. I think she was being overly dramatic and kind of "put her foot in it" by accident. Can't use those machines - Okey-dokey. So, how will future elections be conducted? Will Dominion be out as the vendor for election machines? These are important questions.

Also, there has been a quiet movement across the country for "regular" people to become more involved in the local election process - precinct workers, etc. Given that much funny business occurred at the precinct levels, more eyes could put a stop to that.

I like praying medic's telegram channel. He lives in Arizona and is a reasonable person who is careful about what news to share.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The difference this time is that a state legislature has authorized the audit, and it is of a county with a high number of voters. This means there is a possibility of change in the outcome of the local, state, and national 2020 elections. However, it is the governor and secretary of state that certify election results, and this is new territory for everyone. The governor has been fairly quiet about the process, but the secretary of state is adamantly opposed. If the results show a different outcome in the elections and the governor does not recertify, then we are back to the courts, and who knows how that will go.
Thank you so much Linda . News on this side of the world is very limited and when I searched for it all I got was the same old popular media hype and hatred basically.
I appreciate your patience and the information you have given me.

Im with a Freedom group here now and I tell you its like the resistance during ww2

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
News on this side of the world is very limited and when I searched for it all I got was the same old popular media hype and hatred basically.
Not so different here - you have to know who is a real source of news and who is not. I do the same thing for a few friends and family - and yes, it does feel as though we are in the resistance. I'm glad to help.

BTW - there may be something about to pop on this issue in Georgia. News still is a bit sketchy at this point.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)