Sun into Virgo (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I would like to share my Neptunesmagic page for today as the Sun enters Virgo.

The Sun moves into the earthy Virgo today to shine its light on these special people for the month, with their clever, analytical minds and their healing qualities, and service orientated natures.

Wherever Virgo appears in our birth charts, that is where the focus is for us all in the coming month, and in a general sense, its all about taking more care of self and looking more at the little things of life- the details, and taking care of those things we had set aside before, or didn't have time for.

virgin-96099_960_720.jpg

The moon is now in Taurus so we have a double whammy of earth energy today which is a beautiful thing, so we can enjoy getting out into the garden, or doing something that brings us pleasure and comfort. Good food - making things with our hands, all things grounding and earthy can all be soothing in these changing times o9r approaching eclipses.

And speaking of determined Taurean energies (or stubborn wills), we are about to experience a strong aspect of Mars and Saturn in Sagittarius, and some are feeling this now which is like being between a rock and a hard place.

It's also a somewhat passive/aggressive aspect that could stir a few people up. There will be some butting of heads I would think with world leaders and individuals too in the next few days, as this is close to yesterdays perigee moon.

This happens in Sagittarius and it's not necessarily a bad thing as it brings a bit of a crunch time for those who are having to deal with authorities or red tape.

Its also like the smaller independent guy clashing with the big guns of authority with a lot of courage.

The signs most likely to feel this are Arians, Capricorns and Sagittarians, but wherever it happens in your birth chart is where you may have to stand up for yourself these few days.

It happens in 9 degrees Sagittarius which is close to my moon degree as it happens, so those with planets near that degree will know what I am talking about.

Its about fronting up to those who want to block our free expression and I am in total support of that idea !

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Quite definitely Lilia. I have been doing the same myself. Virgo is my midheaven(career/destiny zone) so its brought an influx of extra work too.
Its good to get these every day things done before the approaching eclipse in Virgo which is going to bring a few surprises to many people.
There have already been two huge earthquakes as the tectonic plates begin to move and its still 6 days away. So if it can move the earth it can move us too into action!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)