Article Sun into Scorpio (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Art by S Boulet.jpg

The Sun moves into Scorpio for the month ahead to shine light on all beings born during this sign.

Scorpios are charismatic people with ability to focus strongly on whatever takes their interest.
They are intense and loyal, highly intelligent in ways that get to the very heart of things, and if they are with you they are really WITH you.

They have strong likes and dislikes and usually let you know about it. They can be sarcastic, possessive and do not forget easily wrongs done to them. They can be totally silent, or they can talk your ears off, nothing much in between.
I love Scorpios.

Anyone with any Scorpio in them will feel it more this month, and the new moon in 4 days will bring all the Scorpio energy home to us, as this is the Scorpio new beginning of the year.

And if you are beginning to feel that way now, its due to the Perigee moon in two days which is acting like a full moon, so again we get the effect of a new and full moon combined, with a lot of intense feelings and unusual happenings, vivid dreams and the usual volatile moon energies in the coming days.

We are entering a period of rebirth when a lot will rise up from the depths of our being and come out into the light of day to be recognised and worked with.

World events are taking on a new energy and extreme weather is likely- (extreme cold where I am in NZ at present, hail and snow). There is already an increase in the size of EQs around the world.

Today Mercury in Scorpio is opposing Vesta in Taurus telling us to “gird our loins” and prepare for having our own personal boundaries tested, and to take care in how we express ourselves, making sure we are building others up and not putting them down.

Our security zones could undergo some testing with this aspect so rather than having to defend self, its best to remain strong within self and keep our own counsel, and stay firm in our resolve.

We need to call on our own solid core of divinity and believe in that at this point in time.

Virgos and Geminis, Scorpios and Taureans or that “type” of person will feel this aspect strongly but many others of us will also.

Tomorrow Venus, also in Scorpio will sextile Pluto in Capricorn, bringing inner strength to handle anything that comes our way and bringing depth to our new Scorpio type feelings and experiences as the Perigee new moon approaches.
This one is also good for those who are waiting to hear about financial or property /business matters.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Balsamic moon phase, the last phase before the New Moon which is a time of surrender, rest, and recuperation. No more thinking, planning, getting in our own way, or action of any kind; just seeking peace and quiet.

As the Moon slowly enters “the dark of the Moon,” everything slows down . This is an unfavorable time for beginning something new, but favorable for closing something, putting it behind us, and for endings in general. A time for personal reflection, tying up loose ends.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love Scorpios too!
This perigree moon with the new + full moon aspects together sounds really intriguing too, though I gather not quite yet time for new starts.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tough yesterday but flying today. Looking forward to a great month!!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Tough yesterday but flying today. Looking forward to a great month!!
Yesterday was a very tough day for me too Linda when nothing went the way it was meant to. It was so obvious that in the end I had to smile, and with the weather so cold here I ended up in a hot bath with rose oil and a book so I could feel better.

Today does in fact feel better.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Frankincense and upbeat music for me.

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Lots of changes and rebirth going on. I was grumpy yesterday for no reason so I went in my "cave" to be alone. Old paradigms which are no longer useful are being broken down, with new ones replacing them. I was very sick in October for 4 weeks with bacterial bronchitis, and my spirit guides say this was a side effect of the changes. Many more people are still sick at work. As a Taurus my throat and upper lungs are problematic, I have asthma, I get bronchitis more often, and it's harder for me to get rid of it sometimes.

Will these changes continue through November if an individual has gone through a lot of them in October?

• Wise Post
Reactions: Janne and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Lots of changes and rebirth going on. I was grumpy yesterday for no reason so I went in my "cave" to be alone. Old paradigms which are no longer useful are being broken down, with new ones replacing them. I was very sick in October for 4 weeks with bacterial bronchitis, and my spirit guides say this was a side effect of the changes. Many more people are still sick at work. As a Taurus my throat and upper lungs are problematic, I have asthma, I get bronchitis more often, and it's harder for me to get rid of it sometimes.

Will these changes continue through November if an individual has gone through a lot of them in October?
We never have to repeat the same lessons twice if they sink in. I would have to see your whole chart to answer your questions on how long your rebirth will last. But the Naturopath in me wants you to take care of your body and I have a feeling it is Saturn who has come down hard on you in the last year but he is on the move now so things will improve.

Please practice slow deep yoga breathing to strengthen your whole body and respiratory system. Cut out dairy and red meat as you have too much mucous in your system with the drop in your immune levels that I think Saturn has brought.

Also if you eat wheat products please stop as it is lowers immune levels and causes many health problems. I am talking wheat gluten. It has been genetically modified now and is poison to our bodies.

Take at least 500 mg of Vit C every day and more when you are sick. Sage capsules will cut down the affects of mucous in your system.

And drink plenty of water. I recommend coconut products to replace the dairy.
Do not take calcium supplements as you get enough in our diet and it stores in the system.Take Magnesium so what is stored will be assimilated.

And my best advice is to find a good natural healer who knows what they are doing.
I think your higher self is wanting you to change your diet and routine with this rebirth new moon.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thanks Janne . I have been gluten free since 1996 (no wheat, oats, barley or rye), as it makes me very sick. We have been eating organic for 2 years, and do not eat much meat anymore for the past year. We do sometimes have yogurt more for the probiotics than anything else but I will look into cutting that out for a bit. Some of the bronchitis still hangs on right now but I'm good to work. I already take 500mg Vit C every day along with multivitamins, Vit D, magnesium citrate, and try to drink 64oz of water every day. I even made a counter for this. I slide a binder clip on a piece of cardboard marked 0-9. If the binder clip is on 1, that means I had one 8oz glass of water so far that day. It gets reset each day.

Many grains are now sprayed with glyphosate at harvest time in the US, and that includes wheat, oats, corn, and soy. Many other countries spray other crops at harvest like rice. I think the glyphosate is a major problem. Hardly anyone had problems with wheat until the 1990s when glyphosate use got really popular, as did glyphosate-resistant crops. Non-GMO does not mean safe as even some non-GMO crops are still sprayed with glyphosate at harvest time.

EDIT: In Europe they have more strict laws about food, including wheat, and there are at least 2 instances I've seen where gluten-intolerant people went to Europe to have bread, and had no problems at all. This suggests the problem is not the gluten, but the glyphosate often sprayed on these crops.

Oops, I didn't mention I do not drink cow milk, only some nut milks. I do have yogurt and ice cream once in a while.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
64 oz that is a normal day for me much under and i m not much operational

• Insightful Post
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks Janne . I have been gluten free since 1996 (no wheat, oats, barley or rye), as it makes me very sick. We have been eating organic for 2 years, and do not eat much meat anymore for the past year. We do sometimes have yogurt more for the probiotics than anything else but I will look into cutting that out for a bit. Some of the bronchitis still hangs on but I'm good to work. I already take 500mg Vit C every day along with multivitamins, Vit D, magnesium citrate, and try to drink 64oz of water every day. I even made a counter for this. I slide a binder clip on a piece of cardboard marked 0-9. If the binder clip is on 1, that means I had one 8oz glass of water so far that day. It gets reset each day.

Many grains are now sprayed with glyphosate at harvest time in the US, and that includes wheat, oats, corn, and soy. Many other countries spray other crops at harvest like rice. I think the glyphosate is a major problem. Hardly anyone had problems with wheat until the 1990s when glyphosate use got really popular, as did glyphosate-resistant crops. Non-GMO does not mean safe as even some non-GMO crops are still sprayed with glyphosate at harvest time.
I agree with you on all of the above information on Wheat. I had to study it as it built in my system and began to manifest around age 40 and now I am 73. Two of my children and grandson are actual coeliac and I do believe I am also . It affects the immune system badly and I lost an adult son to this although it was never diagnosed as Doctors where I am do not have a clue.

So I am passionate about it. You may be interested that Ceres is the planet in ones chart that shows both sensitivity to wheat and also if Coeliac is present.
Its in my first house and I would think you also have this planet in a prominent position.

Coconut and Almond yoghurt is a good substitute for dairy. I react badly to dairy yoghurt and cheese and am now happy to use vegan cheeses including parmesan and feta if I need to.
At present I have had to cut out even alternative milks and spread as well, as I am suffering from respiratory issues, blocked tubes etc so am using Sage capsules and they are working well but I still have allergies happening and the weather here is incredibly cold so this is another factor.

It all began with wheat however years ago. I am blessed to have a colleague - a brilliant naturopathy same age as me and he uses the QXCI - SCIO & INDIGO Quantum technology as a diagnostic tool.

• Winner
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for the sharing above. I have seen lost of these issues and am just today trying out a product called Restore that I'm told may help remove even glyphosate potentially (and heavy metals). It's got humic and fulvic acids in it (if I recall correctly). It's a naturally produced product from plant material to which water has been added.
Can let you know how it works as it is supposed to take some time to show its full effect.
My first reaction from the 'subtle' side of my body is 'Aahhh!':-D

• Helpful Post
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
At present I have had to cut out even alternative milks and spread as well
Carrageenan is used in some of these nut milks, it causes digestive inflammation and is used in studies to cause stomach inflammation in rats and mice when they study effectiveness of stomach anti-inflammatories. Carrageenan is used in many other foods as well, as a thickener, including ice cream, toothpaste, drinks, protein shakes, etc. Please be careful to avoid carrageenan. Please find studies here: https://newearth.miraheze.org/wiki/Carageenan

Studying poisons in food, and finding the studies behind that, is a passion of mine. :)

Astrolabe is a free online chart generator. I will see what is says about Ceres in my chart. https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp

Ok, Ceres isn't on that chart. Is there a free online source which would give me info about my Ceres? Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Carrageenan is used in some of these nut milks, it causes digestive inflammation and is used in studies to cause stomach inflammation in rats and mice when they study effectiveness of stomach anti-inflammatories. Carrageenan is used in many other foods as well as a thickener, including ice cream, toothpaste, drinks, protein shakes, etc. Please be careful to avoid carrageenan. Please find studies here: https://newearth.miraheze.org/wiki/Carageenan

Studying poisons in food, and finding the studies behind that, is a passion of mine. :)

Astrolabe is a free online chart generator. I will see what is says about Ceres in my chart. https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp

Ok, Ceres isn't on that chart. Is there a free online source which would give me info about my Ceres? Thank you.
Thank you for that. Your knowledge is considerable Therium. I hope you spread it around to the world as people near to hear this. And I hope you get paid in a job that appreciates your ability to research and explain these things so well. You must surely have some Virgo in your birth chart.

For myself the only possible milk I could have would be Cashew and I no longer use any. I am vegetarian and very careful with everything I eat. Coconut products seem to work well re yoghurt etc but I have to be careful of additives. I use olive oil for a spread if I want any on gluten free bread that has no grains !
I am also allergic to cold where I live at present but apart from that I am very healthy. I dont go to doctors at all.

With regard to Ceres you could always ask me as I have 45 years experience and an Ephemeris so message me on here with all your birth data - time, place and. date and I will soon tell you exactly what Ceres is doing in your chart... My work is astrology and although I am booked beyond Christmas this year I will find time to look at your Ceres...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)