Article SUN CONJUNCTS THE GALACTIC CENTRE AS WE PREPARE OURSELVES FOR AN IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD OF NEW INFORMATION FOR THE YEAR AHEAD. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

Gal centre.jpg

Times are sure changing and we humans also. For some it’s a bit too much, so there is a need to withdraw for a while to take time out and find self again, process the influx of new information downloading from the universal energy centre, that is not just about this planet, but involve many star systems and beings who have already experienced what we are going through.

Sometimes its important to remember that we are the manifestations of the creator God energy, wanting to experience him/herself which is why we were created in the first place as is everything else that comes from the absolute.

Also we need to remember that all points in time and space are connected. This is how ESP works and also space travel, and many other concepts that confound most of us due to we humans living in a 3 dimensional world while in this body.

As scary as it may appear to some this is now changing but it’s a very slow process. But sometimes it speeds up.

Meanwhile whatever state we find ourselves in, the Sun is still rising each day and we can still walk firmly on the earth even if we soar to the heaven at night in our astral bodies.

Mercury is trine to Uranus today 15 degrees Capricorn and Taurus which is definitely about time and space, as well as the good earth below.
Uranus has been doing a good job of bringing new creative energies into our lives along with new technology while passing through Taurus these last almost 5 years now. This technology is both positive and can be negative too depending on who is using it or directing it.

As this involves just about everything that means security to us some of the new concepts are threatening and yet most have been around in some form for many years already even if we have not been aware of it, or at the least the research for the same.

We can prepare ourselves for more shocks in these areas as when Pluto enters Aquarius we will be finding out a lot some of us probably werent ready for, so now is the time to renew our faith in the creator energy that brought us here and the power of our human spirit to know right from wrong and make the right choices for ourselves and the planets without blocking the positives.

Mercury trine Uranus is inspiring this and at present myself as Mercury is on my horizon, and I hope it does the same for others.
Virgos and Geminis, Capricorns and Aquarians, also Taureans should be gaining some clarity today as well as others of us who are receptive to changes of the positive kind.

Jupiter is opposing Ceres today Pisces to Virgo urging us to blend the left /right brain, to combine our creativity/intuition with practical application, when exploring the unknown corners of our own personal universe but never to stop loving and being aware of the needs of others.

We are already in the energy of the Sun conjunct the Galactic centre which happens tomorrow at 27 degrees Sagittarius. I have felt it in my gut throughout today.

We can get ready for the download of new information coming to us most of which we will be unaware of but it will happen nevertheless. The GC is is often described by astrologers as a kind of cosmic homing signal. Its very large and mysterious, the hub that our little solar system slowly orbits, way out on one of the spiraling arms of the galaxy. The GC represents whatever event created the Milky Way.

We sit about 30 light years from the centre, between two arms of the galaxy. To view the Galactic Centre we look through the Sagittarius arm which contains a great number of cosmic players, stars, pulsars etc, justifying the enormous amount of energy available in the signs Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.

The Galactic Centre is a Source of infinite information which is always available for downloading into the human body/mind. The input is futuristic in content and intense in application.
Space needs to be cleared in our mental and emotional bodies to accommodate the new data beginning today, which may not be understood or applied until six months to a year later. Time is needed to let go of outmoded beliefs and ideas and to update our knowledge and wisdom.
This is exactly why some people are feeling confused and putting up blocks as to what is happening or beginning to in our world, that hasn’t been made known until now and also putting up blocks against the people who dare to be different and oppose any status quo that is trying to control us and hold us back from the evolvement that has already begun.

Its REALLY important to stay well grounded, focusing on the root chakra to anchor the input. The energy coming in today and tomorrow is stirring up the higher chakras and electrical nervous system of the body, creating possible overwhelm or burnout.

Its also really important to be aware of what is happening, also to record insights and impressions for later reference.

Understanding and inspiration as to how the information can be creatively used comes later.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thankyou for that Janne.

Very informative and wise. I must admit that there are times when I am just exhausted by life. I have moved deep into hibernation mode this Christmas and intend to remain here!

Hope you are balanced and healthy!
Sophia.jpg

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thankyou for that Janne.

Very informative and wise. I must admit that there are times when I am just exhausted by life. I have moved deep into hibernation mode this Christmas and intend to remain here!

Hope you are balanced and healthy!
View attachment 13887
I feel that way myself right now but at least feel calm for the first time in a very long time, or calmer... Merry Christmas to you and thank you for your support and feedback this last few years when we all sure needed support <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Marjay

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 14, 2021
New Zealand
Thankyou for your "galactic castings" this year, Janne, it certainly feels different from any other time and a bit exhausting for those of us that are awake. However I take solace in the feeling that we are all connected to this magnificent, unfathomable universe, even tho we may be 30 light years from the GC, ones minds eye can take you there in an instant whatever you perceive it to be. Merry Xmas and all the best for your insightful "castings" in 2023
♂⏳

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)