Article Sun conjuncts Eris & squares Pluto (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Eris rebirth.jpg
Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

For all of us whatever form it comes in, this is a time of rebirth where we get to experience the very fine line between life and death, and where the human spirit regains strength to rise above anything that seeks to destroy them on any level of being.

This is the time to realise and understand that our spirit self – the true self is powerful beyond words, way beyond our 3 dimensional understanding.

With the moon now in the very structured sign of Capricorn we have a sense of "onward and upwards," and readiness for what comes next on our collective life journeys, personally too.

This is a powerful day when the Sun at 23 degrees Libra has an exact conjunction with Eris, the outermost planet in our solar system.
Eris is about becoming whole at all costs as a people on this planet, and will go to no ends to make sure this happens, even using the most radical of methods, even war. Nothing will stand in her way to bring about understanding and agreement between all people.

Eris is of the nature of Aries and Libra, the one very assertive, strong and ready for combat, the other willing to form agreements with those who are brave enough to meet her standards.

So we can expect some strong upheavals at this time around the Globe to make sure all of humanity is on the same page, and if someone is flaunting the rules then there will be strong movement towards righting the wrongs.

This is where people stand up and fight for what is right, world leaders too as they come under the jurisdiction of the Sun as do others who are not afraid to shine a light in the darkness.

For those born near this date, they will feel an urge to go after what they want or need and not let anyone stand in their way, the same for those born near the same degree of Libra.

This is also for those of us who have planets or point around this degree.

I have felt this aspect for a few days now as its very near an opposition to my Jupiter in Libra, so there has been conflict but also support and many discussions.

Tomorrow another of the stronger aspects happens for this period when Sun in Aries squares Pluto in Capricorn, which again is going to influence world leaders a lot as well as all of us, and especially Leos and Capricorns, Scorpios and Aries.

But any of us who resonate to the energies will experience very real breakthroughs and transformation.

This one is intense and will go deep, probably having an effect already, as what has been hidden is coming out in sometimes explosive ways.

It's interesting the number of volcanoes erupting at this time in our history- some having been dormant for quite some time. Krakatoa is one although it did have one recent strong eruption but the worst was during the 1800s.

And another in Iceland has not erupted for 800 years and is showing signs of major activity.

But emotionally, for we humans, the above can bring lot of repressed anger and fear to the surface, which can be destructive, and also there will be lot coming to light that will cause a lot of strong ripples of energy across this planet in the days or weeks to come.

Pluto likes to get to the bottom of thing and knows how to dig very deep.Pluto is the planet of research and psychology, the death of the old..

Pluto is about deep transformation for the masses and this is happening now on a day to day basis.

This is the time to make sure you are in touch with the shadow aspect of self where all those fears and phobias lie, where you hide your truths even from yourself.

This is where the blame- the guilt , jealousy and your mortality haunts you.
To live a good life and die a good death we need to be in touch with that shadow aspect of self and learn to embrace all that we are and stay connected to that higher part of self, on a much higher dimension, and your connection to the creative consciousness that is all around us and that we reside within.

As this is an explosive, transformational aspect, I would expect a lot of people to have some rather sudden revelations in the coming days that things are not totally as they have appeared to be.

And this is ok as the human spirit can handle most things as there are always reserves of strength to call on in times of darkness as we emerge back into the light.

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Brilliant as always....wise beyond words. Straight to the heart and matters of the heart.

So this came to pass yesterday....Bill Gates got his arse kicked. No other way to say it!

See the problem with people being locked up for a long time is that for the first time, they have the time to start investigating. Youtube furiously deleting videos which pop up again and again.

And look at this......direct from Jim Stone's page......he copied them before they were deleted. Relish the awakening!

BILL GATES: the world has got your number... and they are dialing it RIGHT NOW. #timesup
Bill Gate's instagram has exploded with negative comments. He is having a team manage them and delete them but the inundation is so great they can't keep up. His instagram is here. CHECK IT OUT.

The comments are coming in too fast to read, so it is pointless for him to have people sitting there deleting them, all you have to do is hit refresh even in seconds and they are all new and all golden. I sat there for about 20 minutes and copied good ones out as they got deleted:

Dear Bill, I hope you��ve packed your bags, because you��re about to enter the gates of Hell. The Hell that you have created for yourself. We are AWAKE! South Africa says FUCK NO to your vaccines and evil plans.

Fuck you bill Gates you slimy motherfucker why are we listening to bill gates ugly fuck

you deleted my comment. i'll repeat, TELL YOUR WIFE TO STOP LYING ABOUT AFRICA , we are the only continent that has less cases of covid-19.

Who is the hired help deleting all these comments?????

A known eugenicist that wants you to believe the world is overpopulated wants to save you at the same time with his shitty vaccines. Bill needs to be locked up for his committed crimes against humanity!

People are not as dumb as you think they are @thisisbillgates! Would you vaccine yourself or your kids?? Think about that! That's fucking poison! Quit trying to kill people! We will not stand for your poison!

No to mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and such eugenecist plans. Thankful for all the comments people are waking up! 2020 the year of awakening baby!!

The world says NO to your vaccines and microchip. Vaccinate your children Bill, first them and stop fucking the humans. ��� We are more and more people who do not believe in you or in Melinda or in your foundation. You know much more about this pandemic and now you intend to control us. NO to your vaccines. NOT Bill Gates!!!!!!!!

Thank you to our LORD our Creator for PERFECT IMMUNE SYSTEMS BY DESIGN!! We don't need YOUR POISON for your engineered "viruses"!!!Keep deleting our comments and we will come back to leave more!!!!!!

You can read the rest on Jim's page

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Your descriptions reminds me of this
With the above passage, when we look the dream meaning of volcanoes, that can indicate emotional eruptions. It might reflect potential outbursts of anger, including tempers in a relationships. It can mean losing your temper inappropriately, and easily, and is basically an outpour of repressed thoughts or urges. It can lead to feeling on edge and you’re about to explode with a negative reaction, leading to damaging or hurtful remarks. It can also mean an upheaval in life, and feeling ready to erupt. It can indicate the potential for situations to descend into destruction or chaos, based on a situational crisis.
from here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/covid-19-comet-atlas-the-global-coastal-event.7718/

I guess it's time for this. Hold onto your britches!

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well that is more than a tsunami in movement in the case of bill gates

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)