Article SUN CONJUNCT PLUTO AND MERCURY DIRECT ON THE APPROACH TO THE LIFE CHANGING POWERFUL PERIGEE NEW MOON (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
shaman.jpgMercury OOB.jpg

Do you feel reborn or about to be, maybe in a deep place that’s hard to climb out of?

I do and know one or two others who feel the same and this is not just about Capricorn and Scorpio although one I know is a Scorpio and I have a Capricorn ascending sign, but I didn’t expect this last two days to be this intense. I know everything passes and my higher self is happy for the lessons I am sure but this human being is wondering what comes next. Sometimes I am surprised to be up and walking around .

But the Sun Conjunct Pluto today is meant to be this way and revisit old wounds and trauma. Its meant to take us to the depths before we move on to bigger and better things to put it in simplistic terms.

This conjunction happens at 28 degrees Capricorn and maybe its due to it being square to my Jupiter that makes it so intense for myself or inconjunct my North Node which makes it kind of karmic in my case.

Check your charts to see what you have around that degree and work it out for self as to where your traumas and very old wounds are being triggered of the abandonment Demeter/Persephone, Hades Moon type as the Moon is part off this scenario, being the closest perigee coming up for some time and colouring the New
Moon in Aquarius with darker hues before the light energies..

Naturally those born towards the end of Capricorn are feeling something of this and it’s a good thing long term so you can celebrate it. Im not quite there yet but to be fair I have had some nice celebrations in the last week or more and a few triumphs, which is promising for this new emergence coming as we pass from the dark to the light.
AND after all how can we appreciate the light without experiencing that darkness.

We WILL have this aspect in Capricorn one more time, this time next year 2024, but before that an opposition in July … so maybe we will need this at those times just as a reminder.
(I’ll be on high alert and waiting it out in the bunkers thank you very much).

The good news for today is that Mercury is at station before going direct at 8 degrees Capricorn which considering this intense aspect of Sun/Pluto , should be a good thing as information is released, communication flows and much can be revealed – the great revealing one may say globally and otherwise only I think this is more likely to be fully operational on or nearer the New Moon.

The Sun enters Aquarius tomorrow and the New Moon is in three days.

Helpfully today Uranus sextiles Pallas from 14 degrees Taurus to Cancer helping us to rise above any dark energies of the more negative of the Pluto effects, and to find the best solutions we can with Mercurys help, plus the wisdom of Pallas.
Naturally people with planets or points in the degrees or signs mentioned, Virgos, Geminis , Taureans, Aquarians and Cancerians, Capricorns and Scorpios , Leos too, will find today quite cathartic in many ways .

And apparently Pisces too who are after all carrying all signs within them.
We are entering the balsamic Moon phase, the last before the New Moon which is an unfavorable time for beginning something new, but favorable for closing something, putting it behind us, and for endings in general. A time for personal reflection, tying up loose ends.

Keywords: Incubation; Preparation; Closure; Surrender

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have many indications of loooong stories coming to an end, cycles coming around for renewal and new horizons around the corner. Really excited to see what'll come.

I've certainly been around a number of people delving deep into old wounds, scars, etc in a 'great to get that released' kind of way which can leave one refreshed (after, perhaps, some initial bruising).

Any comments on how a vertex conjunct an transit tends to play out? I'm thinking perhaps events that feel fated or 'just happen'?

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Any comments on how a vertex conjunct an transit tends to play out? I'm thinking perhaps events that feel fated or 'just happen'?
What you said is how most vertex fans would explain it but no comments on that really for you as there will be other much more powerful things more obvious and readable going on in your chart , progressed or transit wise . I havent used them or even cared much about them in readings or forecasts for 30 years as they never did much at all for me although at the time I studied them ( and no one taught them then) I got a bit excited about certain people but said people dropped out of my life soon after anyway . They are only a karmic point in a chart pertaining to attraction or connection from a past life. I prefer using the more revealing nodes or prenatal eclipses . It would depend on so many different things as there has to be more than one transit or aspect to show something major anyway and major in that sense would have to be Saturn return or something else where another person is involved, or Venus, 7th house , Sun etc, angles , nodes . ...
You will notice i never mention them in my forecasts even though i mention a lot of new bodies . Actually I think it was the antivertex that was more itneresting...

I dont even use the asteroids in my readings only Chiron . I use the new planets and asteroids, female Goddesses, eclipses etc in my articles , never a vortex so if you dont see me mention it, I probably dont use it .
Im sure it works for some people but even my Italian witch friend who is brilliant with most karmic points rarely mentions the vertex. It does sound like it should be powerful with such a name and I do still have my book on it (probably the first written) always thinking I should look at it again but I dont. My readings are long enough without that . My advice look at the planets to see what they are doing to you to find out what is happening with your vertex...!

Google it !

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Googling away... and laughing as I do...
:ROFL:

Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)