Article SUN CONJUNCT JUPITER WITH VENUS AND MARS DANCING HAPPILY INTO AQUARIUS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Lucy campbell 1.jpg
Today is a pretty special day (especially for Pisceans) as the Sun is conjunct Jupiter which is all things bright and beautiful at its best, as the Sun and Jupiter are good friends.
This happens at 15 degrees Pisces, and the Sabian symbol for this degree (we always use the following degree so its 16) is: “In a quiet moment, a creative individual experiences the flow of inspiration” which is a rather good symbol for my interpretation of this Sun/Jupiter connection as its about our higher minds, Jupiter always is as he expands on what we know and helps us with independent thinking and in this case it’s about inspiration too being Pisceans ruled.

It’s a very spiritually motivating aspect as well as physically, and it has an influence of people , and the world too for that matter, even world leaders being in higher or lighter spirits and feeling more liberated from the dense and darker energies that we have all, world wide found ourselves “coping” with for a while .
The symbol means that we could find that each idea or creative inspiration is followed another and another, ever expanding.

It’s also a symbol of relaxing and going with the flow if we possibly can at this time, neither fighting against nor pushing towards. This aspect and symbol brings some creative energies from above and brings in more openness to higher forces and ideals, inspiration realisations.

In view of what has happened in this last week with war in Russia and the protests in NZ that ended so dramatically, the previous symbol which is said to be the karmic side of things is “An officer drilling his men in a simulated attack”...

This is about preparing for a difficult upcoming situation. It can also be about taking orders from a higher authority to better respond to a situation so it seems to be this has already happened or maybe it’s someone else stepping in to the world scene, but Jupiter with the Sun says it’s going to be ok and we will all get our freedom back from Gov or U N oppression..

That last symbol in fact is the symbol of yesterdsays aspect of Sun conjunct Nessus which I had been trying to ignore.
This is not such a nice aspect and it does hint of someone causing trouble- someone who has feelings of jealousy and revenge on the world scene and will go to no ends to punish someone even if what thisrelates more to the past than the now as Nessus is the abusers asteroid that hangs out between Jupiter and Neptune.

In the positive sense Nessus brings opportunities to understand and release deep patterns of helplessness, being taken advantage of, and being oppressed. And tells us “the buck stops here” so somehow this has a lot to do with the world scene at present and I have my own ideas on that but won’t expound on them here.

For individuals born around this period now at the start of March or having planets around 14 or 15 degrees you may have found yourself drawn into a situation that was a little difficult to say the least but, then something or someone is coming to make it right, or even better than before, or perhaps you found the strength to say NO, "enough is enough."
Pisceans will enjoy this aspect and feel more optimistic and motivated for change and new adventures. Sagittarians will feel more enlightened, and along with Pisceans will want to reach for the stars.

This is a lucky time for people born around this date today but we can all tap into this one as its pretty special.

Another reason it’s a good day today is Venus is with Mars at round 0 degrees Aquarius as they danced together happily from Capricorn into Aquarius having had quite enough of the rules and laws that had held them back so much, and Mars has been fighting these rules for too long now, just as Venus has had her natural loving energies held in bondage , having to say the right thing and do the right thing for far too long, as remember she was retrograde from Dec to the end of January in Capricorn which I wrote a lot about at the time.

So right now these two planets are celebrating their release pretty much and are ready to get back to the job of bringing back some equality and fairness to our lives.
Aquarians are going to enjoy having Venus in their sign as this means more love and move loving, new friendships and more joy in their lives, more social freedom.
It’s also good for Taureans and Librans as they have also likely been feeling very downtrodden and a bit glum at times.
As have we all.

Mars will increase the courage of Aquarian type people in the coming two weeks and bring more energy, more leadership.
The same will apply for all of us.

Arians will become more “Aquarian” in nature and enjoy not having authorities to hold them back even though they may have been fighting against restraint in the last weeks.
Remembering that Venus is also a political planet, being ruler of Libra we can expect our politicians to be more willing to listen to the people and communicate without closing themselves off as has happened in a few countries lately with the Capricorn energy still around.

Aquarius is non-conformist but can work in a team quite well, believes in equality and group supporting each other, but also in the individual when it comes to their own specific talents and abilities, rather than being forced to work in areas that are not their chosen profession.
People’s rights are very much an Aquarian feature, so with Mars and Venus there we have male and female energies merging to begin fighting for our rights like never before, with Jupiter’s promise to help out from today.

I have high hopes and lots of faith in this. This is a real new beginning spurred by the recent New Moon with all its intensity.
And today is the Crescent Moon phase when it’s time to begin collecting information, and make new contacts , learn more about our plan or project to get it moving, put our ideas we came up with at the New moon into action.

Pluto is also conjunct Vesta which is rather intense at almost 28 degrees Capricorn, an aspect that reminds us that each of us hold tremendous power with our core of divinity within, more than we can possibly imagine while in this 3 dimensional world, but it’s there and we can and will use this when we need to.

Knowing this should be a great comfort to us all and it’s the “knowing” that is important, the trust and the belief in this aspect of self that has carried us through the tough times and will continue to until one day we will wake up and it realise the worst really is behind us.

That day is getting closer.

Last edited:
  • Divine
Reactions: DebM, Amy and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Janne.

So many astrologers out there trying to cash in on the drama and hysteria but as soon as they start to criticise Putin I switch off.

I know I can rely on you to have a wiser perspective !

Reactions: DebM and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thank you Janne.

So many astrologers out there trying to cash in on the drama and hysteria but as soon as they start to criticise Putin I switch off.

I know I can rely on you to have a wiser perspective !
Hi Pod, I dont go onto other astrologers pages as I am older than most of them and dont get pulled into political agendas or ego trips. I am old school and we have to remain objective.... I wont give my views on here either but I do see it like it is and what is behind all wars at present is the current world U N agenda 21/30 and the corrupt elite funding them , as that involves world politics but is in itself but an obviously attempt for the elite to take over the world. Nor do I believe in Govs in their -present form anyway as they came after the natrural laws that are part of our own spiritual makeup from the beginning of time , set in place by the creator "gods" from where we originated so that is why natural or common law is the only law for humans to live by and is already in place but brushed aside by Govs so if you study the common or natural law you will learn about this if you havent already. It was Kings and popes that put Govs in place to begin with and now they own us and we have contracted for them to when we were registered at birth .
Anything shown or expounded on by Gov funded or ruled mainstream media is NOT to be believed unless you have seen it with your own eyes or heard it from a trusted witness .
I always go back to the Bhagavad gita where Krishna said to Arjuna'Sometimes wars are necessary".....I have not and will not criticise Putin as he has his role to play in the cleaning up of the dark energies on this planet and it is obvious to critical thinkers who uinderstand agenda 21/30 that many world leaders are on the side of evil. I looked at Putins chart when all this began and I stated to Laron that there is much more to this than meets the eye and we who are in the know will see this if we look in the right places and listen to the right people.
Ethical astologers are rare and you will not find them on discussion groups on FB as they have better things to do with their time. <3

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: DebM and Pod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)