Sun Conjunct Chiron in Pisces — Astrology Forecast March 19, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Sun Conjunct Chiron in Pisces — Astrology Forecast March 19, 2018
The Sun in Pisces conjuncts Chiron the wounded healer Asteroid today, which brings out that archetype in all of us, as it is there, but manifests in different forms for everyone.​

The moon is already in Aries bringing more energy and drive to help our new projects and journeys to begin after the new moon.​

If you are Pisces born around this date, 19th or 20th March, then you will feel the Chiron energy strongly in these few days, perhaps with the help of a Chiron type person who may be unusual in appearance, have a disability which has made them strong throughout their life- or someone who is a healer or wise/mentor type of person....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, gee, this message hits squarely home when I consider what I just posted about the unicorn themes and dreams that have come my way!

Reactions: Janne and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Janne, your pairing of images with your readings is sublime.

Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)