Article Structure of the Banking & Economic System Pretended by the RIC & CS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Last night I was thinking about what would be the final structure of the economic system that the Asimoss and company would be seeking to complete, seeing in the media the amount of new restrictions that are being imposed everywhere, at least in Spain, although, as far as I can see following broadly the newspapers in various parts of the world, more or less all countries are going the same way.

If you remember, in the series of articles on the manipulation of the global economic system and the changes they wanted to make, we talked about the RIC wanting to create a global blockchain network that would facilitate their energy supply for times to come, and we had mentioned that there would be bank mergers, which would be the future "nodes" of their blockchain network, and that, for this, there would be changes in the mental, etheric and physical "pipes" that carry all the flow of our economic transactions, and for that, to be able to change these structures, they had to completely stop the "water" that circulates through these "pipes,” otherwise, their "technicians" could not enter to dismantle and install the new systems that they intend to implement globally.

So, since I had not been following the issue for weeks, as we have other more urgent things on our hands as you have read in the last articles, I asked those who assist me and my Higher Self if they could give me a current diagram of the Asimoss "plan," and what is received is what you have here diagrammed, and that I explain to you now.

image (3).png

Central control node Lower part of the causal plane governed by an AI of the Assimos Towards Assimos control systems, suppression and management of energy generation processes

Macro-node level 1

10 macro nodes for the management of economic flow of level 1 (mental plane), each governed by an AI of the Assimos and coordinated by the AI of the central causal node

Mental pipeline, sub plane 3.3 with all the “mental” flow of the world economy

Mental-etheric interconnection

Macro-node level 2

Etheric pipeline, sub plane 2.4 with all the “etheric” flow of the world economy

10 macro nodes for the management of the economic flow of level 2 (etheric plane), each governed by an AI of the Assimos. Each node of the mental level coordinates one of the etheric nodes.

Etherico-physical interconnection 1.3

Macro-node level 3

Main “pipeline” that carries the entire economic flow of society, in the world 1.3 sub-plane

At the physical-energy level, the structure is more complex:

10 Tier 3 nodes (10 banks globally each will be a blockchain node)

50 level 4 nodes (“secondary” banks will manage the global blockchain network)

100 level 5 nodes (“tertiary” banks will perform lower level management functions of the BC network)

Approx. 500 level 6 nodes (minor banks worldwide, will perform minor functions within the global BC network)

"Secondary" banks

"Tertiary" banks

Minor banks​

Six levels of coordination and management of the economic energy

I had mentioned previously in an article that the CS uses the Economist magazine to give instructions to each other, and to send each other information "updates". For a long time my guides recommended that I read it to "grasp" what the CS intends to do in the world, and, over time, my Higher Self has been teaching me how to "really" read the articles to decode some of the information that is interlaced between the paragraphs, headlines and images. In general, something that is interesting for you to know, if anyone takes a look at this weekly, is that the terms "green energy" always refer to economic energy, the energy of money, represented by the "green" bill of the dollar, and that the articles on “climate change” refer to “economic change”. This is not obvious at first, because when they speak of “green energy” they speak of renewable energies, and when they speak of “climate change” they speak of issues related to climate change, but at a “double layer,” at a “double level” of depth, you can actually see another type of explanation if you exchange these terms and see them from the eyes of a CS member who is receiving "updates" on economic changes, financial cycles, energy and money flow, etc.

Thus, since the beginning of the "pandemic,” as we have already explained, one of the multiple objectives is the complete replacement of all the mental, etheric and physical "pipes,” creating a huge blockchain network. You already know why and for what, and where each node at a mental, etheric and physical level, will be the equivalent of one of the nodes of the current blockchain networks such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other.

Central coordination node

Therefore, according to what those who assist me have explained to me, and I have been able to understand, the structure planned by the Asimoss has a central node in the causal plane governed by an AI that connects them with their energy coordination systems, which are used for their bases, cities and centers of operations, and it is located in the lower part of the causal plane of our planet, in the “physical” geographical area of China.

10 main nodes that control the mind flow

Then, in the pipes that carry the economic flow at a “mental” level, there are, or they want to put, 10 macro-nodes with a “blockchain” structure in their mental counterpart, which control all the flow and send the “turbines” of energy generation the "crypto" transaction packages that are produced at the lower levels.

10 nodes at the etheric level

In turn, on the etheric plane they want to put another 10 nodes that do the same as the above, control and regulate the economic flow at the etheric level of all the economic transactions that we carry out, and send the encrypted packages to the energy generation turbines of the RIC in this plane.

A more complex structure at a physical level

And, finally, at a physical level, it is where the structure becomes more complex and is divided into more sub-levels. The entire blockchain network at a "physical-virtual" level will be governed, according to this RIC plan, by 10 global macro banks that have to be created from the mergers of the largest current banks on the planet. All the banking operations of these macro financial entities will be converted to crypto-blockchain technology, in a “transparent” way for the user, since “only” the basic infrastructure of the entire computer system that now governs banking processes will change. Each macro-bank will have an IA of the CS controlling it, and regulating the total flow, which will also send the packages of the economic transactions that we make to the Asimoss energy generation “turbines” installed in the 1.3 plane.

At the second level of the global BC (blockchain) network, there will be about 50 nodes, which will be "secondary" banks that will be "born" from the mergers of many other second-order banks currently present on our planet, and which they will update all their technological systems to BC infrastructure.

In the third level, those who assist me counted about 100 "tertiary" nodes of minor banks, and in the fourth and last, about 500 "small" nodes, which will be born from the merger of more "local" banks that now exist for all the planet.

Thus, the most probable thing is that, of the list of the 100 largest banks in the world that I have been searching on the internet and I have seen in Wikipedia, 10 main macro-banks and the 50 secondary macro-banks will come out, and the Thousands of banks that exist throughout the countries at a lower level, leave, through the process of hundreds of mergers, the rest of the financial entities that will act as level 3 and 4 nodes.

Taking into account, in addition, that there are other “non-commercial” banks such as the IMF, the World Bank, the European ECB, etc., it is very possible that these macro institutions are also already forming part of level 1 of this architecture, and only there will be a technological update of their systems so that they connect and become part of this global BC network.

I have no more data on the scheme, so we will see how it develops and I will update it. We do know that the causal central node is almost complete, that of the 10 mental nodes, there are 4 complete, of the 10 etheric nodes there are 8 complete, and of the physical nodes there are none yet complete, but I think you have already seen that there are bank mergers in many countries and new ones are accelerating to create the above structure.

Converting all currencies to "cryptocurrencies"

So, with regard to currencies, and we had already mentioned this in the series of articles on the economy a few months ago, everything will become “crypto-currency,” in the sense that euros will continue to be euros, but under BC technology, so they will function as a crypto-euro, as a crypto-dollar or as a crypto-yuan, this currency being the Chinese one, which has practically already completed all the necessary infrastructure to be put it into operation.

There will continue to be cryptocurrencies such as BTC, Ether, Tezos, and all the others, but these are only the "Trojan horse" for the transition to a global BC economic system, identical to the current one for the public (more or less, well we will continue to see in our bank account 100 euros, or 100 dollars), but where the entire technological system that will govern the financial exchange will be under BC technology and generating energy for REC with a power millions of times higher than the current one.

I will update this as I learn more about it. For now, realize that all the existing restrictions around the globe are to stop the economy as much as possible, because the current systems cannot change with the huge flow of money that we continually exchange. I hope we can complicate this as much as possible for them, especially now that we have requests underway to connect the archetypes of money, prosperity and abundance to all our realities, so I trust that we are making it difficult for them to complete this change. We'll see what happens.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Reactions: Manuel and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Just got a bank message today From my bank that all the physical locations are closing for cash - due to no one using it - which is because they were so spread out. All I hear is people complaining you can’t put cash into the bank. Hm I see I happening. I believe a whole different thing will be going on too - off the market - for regular peoples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)