String of zeros on the Kp Index — Emotional instability and cognitive decline (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
1605038874222_image.png

Ben Davidson, famous for his wisdom and experience on space weather and earthquake tracking, warns us that right now we are going through a very quiet period on the sun (string of zeros on the Kp Index) — we’re at the highest risk for cardiac and psychological issues at the moment with everyone being subject to emotional instability and cognitive decline. I’ve captured the moment he talks about this in today’s update below:

Ben's book has a chapter covering human health in relation to space weather, as described in the attached image.

1605038880346_image.png

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
warns us that right now we are going through a very quiet period on the sun (string of zeros on the Kp Index) — we’re at the highest risk for cardiac and psychological issues at the moment with everyone being subject to emotional instability and cognitive decline.
It is a short road for many right now.

He has such a sense of humor - you'll know what I mean if you watch the clip.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
More goodness from BD :-D
He's worth following (intermittently in my case just due to constraints) just to get an overview of all kinds of cool sciency stuff.

Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting, because in the "Time of Zeroes" I was feeling more negative and anxious. I feel great now, whatever it was has passed.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)