Straw, Auslander, War, and Chrono Woo - Clif High (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ok, finally caught up on the Woo - well, at least for now. Will link Clif's bit chute channel at the end so you can find the videos.

Straw Woo

Crossing a threshold

Control is evaporating all around the politicians and MSM
At a point, they will scuttle away

Release language starting 24th and peaking on the 28th
Stomach churning event involving tptb
Will be able to see it as a turning point years from now

56% of US pop think there was cheating in 2020 election (back in September)
4th generation warfare - morality with you then population is with you
Now removed from Biden and residing elsewhere
Saw Gupta and CNN decimated by Joe Rogan - media casualty - lost moral high ground because he is the doctor for CNN and admitted that CNN should not have gone with horse paste story - 6 out of 10 people know they are liars - war of the fleas (we are the fleas)

Paradigm of TPTB is crumbling (strikes and protests)
Those of us who understand the woo are swimming along looking for our place, take what we need, going through initiation phase for something new, holding on to our straws (grasping at straws common at this point)
Those who don’t swim are sinking

Lot of stuff going on - this too will pass category

Nov and Dec
Supply issues, more push back from population, more deaths as part of low vitamin D, CCP wants our farmland

1967 watched a film with Dad (made in 1950s) - about Antartica - flat plane with pools of water and people walking through with boots - background big conical mountain - composed of anthracite with dump trucks hauling it away - this one mountain was enough to power US for 200 years, but we don’t hear about it

Jan - positive emotional bump - sets a good tone, but will be difficult year with more deaths - but we build something new - true entry into age of Aquarius and initiation of normies

Building tensions - FB going out
Media casualty - Joe Rogan and Gupta/CNN

Auslander

Elites separate population into serfs and outlanders. Serfs tied to land and whoever owns the land. Outlanders are free to move about.

War

Have in your head that you have won
Info on how to handle court cases on your own
Series of tactics that are very interesting
Should watch if you contemplate legal actions with an employer

Chrono Woo

Temporally dense time
Time weighing on everyone

As of 10/20/21
TPTB = Western Global Elite
TPTB have conquered New Zealand and are finishing off Australia. UK is about 40% gone. USA so large with a diverse population that it is not measurable.
Russia, most of Africa, South America, Central America are non-aligned with TPTB -

War Chart
TPTB vs Humanity
TPTB vs CCP
Also TPTB working with CCP

Weapons
Spike protein
Nanoparticles
Graphene oxide

Operating Theory
Western Elite in league with CCP to develop spike protein and delivery method (vaccine)

Injection sequence - began January and by July wanted 70% vaccinated because die-off starts in November
Want to get the hesitant vaccinated before die-off started
Unknown how many are vaxed but wanted many more vaxed by October so they would be more susceptible to the virus in Jan - March (lower vitamin D because of less sun)
Power structure does not want to test mandates with court cases
The problem happening now is the “super cold /flu” in places like the UK - vaxed are dying - mortality rate now up to 2.5 times (Ireland) to 4 times (Israel) that of 2019 (last year before lockdowns) - (data from specific morticians) “super cold / flu” expected in the US in Nov, which will strengthen the resolve of the hesitant to not get the vax
Forced vax (door-to-door with military) already in the works in New Zealand and Australia - some people, especially indigenous, have plans to resist
UK probably is going to fall as one of the main lizards lives there - watch the trajectory of the 'super cold/flu” and see if people grasp idea of vax being the cause - looking for language
Un-vaxed are aligned across countries although their governments may not be -
weird and bizarre plot - groups of mind-controlled people doing the work of TPTB unbeknownst to them. Isolation in play so people will be unaware of who has died and will not have as large of an effect

Saw in the data sets in 2005 but thought it was aberrant data and in fact now in WW 4 and people are dying
Temporal clues - super flu/cold

Every other vaccine has helped body build own immunity. The covid ones are designed to damage the body and cause death.

We are in an Information War (check out Max Egan, who was in AU but now in Mexico)
TPTB are racing the die-off clock and will see large rise; however, people will not be aware because it is an absence. People will not be aware of it until they start noticing things like less traffic, social media contacts drop off, but is a slow awareness.
Could lose 1 billion people over a year but will not be evenly distributed across the planet. Perhaps high-vaxed countries like Israel, Iceland, Gibraltar will be devastated. There will be a power shift, but the direction depends on who is left - perhaps CCP will invade because their intent is to acquire more viable farm land.

Now fighting wars are not necessary because TPTB work through heads of state to kill off their own populations.
Die-off will reduce demand for resources such as food, housing, etc.
Crypto currencies have a useful function and will still exist and may be more valuable as physical travel and movement become more difficult because key people in those industries no longer are there. Fiat currency in die-off and will take with it intercontinental transfer ability such a SWIFT bank. Therefore, crypto will be valuable and will help in recreation of our war.
Rising tensions starting on 10/24 and popping on 10/28 - could be bond rumble (Great Depression included bond issues in 1932 and 1933, and seizure and revaluation of gold in 1933.)
May see fiat die-off because of problems in China that have become more pronounced with Evergrande bond mess. China could decide to revalue gold in an attempt to prop up their own economy because it could delay internal crash for a year or more.
Rising tensions generally moving - “bad-taste” reaction for many - not sure what big release language is -
Follow local estate sales as an indication of deaths
Real estate inventory will rise but no sales - Blackrock may continue buying, which will disguise inventory

Universe will provide the impetus for people to wake-up and take on the CCP
Populations need to wake up to idea that we have already been in a war and the conspiracies are true.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Yesterday it was in the news that magnesium production is low because of energy restrictions in China who produces most of the magnesium in the world. It then indeed became clear:
  • china has been buying everything of resources in the last 20 years in the world
  • they are the main production hub in the world
  • now they claim energy shortage to:
    • reduce their own production
    • buy even more resources abroad
all this destabelising the western consumer world based on a "free" market.
we are in a full out economic world war although still covert to most people. they only see the prices rise.

but I think TPTB and CCP are controlled in the end by the same groups. the players inside the CCP and TPTB don't even realise this i think. they have their own agenda of getting complete power and domination within the organisation and over the world.

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yesterday it was in the news that magnesium production is low because of energy restrictions in China who produces most of the magnesium in the world. It then indeed became clear:
  • china has been buying everything of resources in the last 20 years in the world
  • they are the main production hub in the world
  • now they claim energy shortage to:
    • reduce their own production
    • buy even more resources abroad
all this destabelising the western consumer world based on a "free" market.
we are in a full out economic world war although still covert to most people. they only see the prices rise.

but I think TPTB and CCP are controlled in the end by the same groups. the players inside the CCP and TPTB don't even realise this i think. they have their own agenda of getting complete power and domination within the organisation and over the world.
Bert, you might happen to know: I take a Magnesium/Calcium supplement, and today my doctor told me this should be consumed in the evening. Do you know why? Is it for absorption?

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Bert, you might happen to know: I take a Magnesium/Calcium supplement, and today my doctor told me this should be consumed in the evening. Do you know why? Is it for absorption?
Hi Melt,
most of the magnesium I was talking about is for industry (alluminium alloys) and not for supplements :).

the only reason I can think of is that in the evening you have more time to take it up in you blood and at night your body is in regeneration so maybe it gets used better? but I'm no doctor so just a guess.;)

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
STUDY: Vaccines kills 40x more people than the disease.

Haim Yative and Dr Seligman, Israeli researchers, found that the COVID-19 vaccine killed 40 times (40x) the amount of elderly people that the disease would have. From Israeli Health Ministry. Dr Herve Seligmann works at the Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Aix-Marseille University, Marseille, France. He is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality. https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/03/03/israeli-health-ministry-pfizer-vaccine-killed-about-40-times-more-elderly-than-the-disease-itself-would-have-killed/ and https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/297051 and http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812 and https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-debriefings/vaccination-en-israel-des-chiffres-de-mortalite-qui-interpellent-video

EDIT: This was an extreme example, where the study was done in a senior home, but still, the results are telling.

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
STUDY: Vaccines kills 40x more people than the disease.

Haim Yative and Dr Seligman, Israeli researchers, found that the COVID-19 vaccine killed 40 times (40x) the amount of elderly people that the disease would have. From Israeli Health Ministry. Dr Herve Seligmann works at the Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Aix-Marseille University, Marseille, France. He is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality. https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/03/03/israeli-health-ministry-pfizer-vaccine-killed-about-40-times-more-elderly-than-the-disease-itself-would-have-killed/ and https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/297051 and http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812 and https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-debriefings/vaccination-en-israel-des-chiffres-de-mortalite-qui-interpellent-video
very different statistics than we normally hear.
Proves once again that statistics is more misused to prove a point than used correctly.

PS: couldn't check if these statistics were right as I suppose the death rate of the unvaccinated are an asumption or maybe a smaller sample,... who knows what bias is on this number...

my take away point: no real advantage shown of vaccines and concerning side effect so hold the ground. I'm also curious what the winter will bring here in Europe (northern hemisphere).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)