Steven Greer's Newest Lecture on ET's, Corey Goode, Disclosure (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Folks,

I previously posted about the amazing Dr. Steven Greer here.

Greer just came out with a new updated lecture (November 2016) where he provides his entire 3hr lecture on the basics of what's going on with:
  • The ETs would have wiped us out already if they really meant us harm (most of them mean no harm)
  • Interstellar travelers are trans-dimensional travelers by definition
  • Free energy
  • The different types of ET look-alike craft the cabal human military are using to deceive folks
  • For those of you who like COREY GOODE, Greer explains that Goode's exposure to psyops activities may have programmed him with a bent towards beign against ETs originally. See this link to his new lecture and go to 1:45:40 where he talks about Corey.
Lots of stuff going on here. While Greer claims to have esoteric contact with trans-dimensional beings (mostly ETs), his "agenda" seems to focus on ET disclosure, free energy technologies that have been repressed, and cabal activities that pay into keeping this information suppressed.

- j

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've been wanting to watch this since your last posting but I haven't had the time for such a long video but it really sounds good. I'll try to watch today. Thanks, John.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I watched this video and found it very interesting. I've also been following Corey Goode's output, and agree with Dr Greer's thoughts that it's possible that Corey's outlook could be coloured, as a result of programming from his earlier military abduction experiences. That's not to say that Corey is deliberately misleading people - I think he genuinely believes what he is saying happened - but if the technology to programme people's minds is as sophisticated as Dr Greer says it is, perhaps it is feasible.

I also think that if extra-terrestrials were capable of visiting Earth and had a negative agenda, we'd have been annihilated long ago so, frankly, I'm not too bothered by a potential wipe-out of humanity by ETs :). I'm more concerned about a false flag alien attack by TPTW to whip the majority of the human race into a terrified bunch of sheeple. The very recent UFO sightings in Turkey are a case in point - with a hashtag of #ufoattacktoturkey! And then Twitter removing the topic added to the confusion. No-one knows what to think any more and that's precisely the sort of state they want the masses to be in.

It seems to me that so much of what we read/see/hear these days - not just on the mainstream TV news, but also on the internet and other sources that purport to be 'alternative' and 'true', is manufactured to distract, confuse and create disinformation. Who knows how deep the rot goes with regard to the information we're fed? What are they distracting us from? Thinking for ourselves by using our own inner guidance, maybe?

I do believe it's highly probable that free energy technology and ET contact is being hidden from us, and actually (even though on the surface of it, he seems like a buffoon) Donald Trump's shock win in the election is ultimately a good thing because it will shake things up and create change.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I can never work the guy out. I sincerely believe that he is relaying some good information. I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to what percentage of his information could be categorised as such, but I'm sure it's in there.

There's something so 'off' about him, though. For a start, if he really does have all of these alleged connections etc., he must surely have a massive target painted on his back. After all, is he not 'the nexus' for all of this supposedly dangerous information? To put it plainly, it doesn't make much sense to me that he hasn't been whacked yet.

Hmm. The lecture was interesting but...

Hmmm.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I can never work the guy out. I sincerely believe that he is relaying some good information. I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to what percentage of his information could be categorised as such, but I'm sure it's in there.

There's something so 'off' about him, though. For a start, if he really does have all of these alleged connections etc., he must surely have a massive target painted on his back. After all, is he not 'the nexus' for all of this supposedly dangerous information? To put it plainly, it doesn't make much sense to me that he hasn't been whacked yet.

Hmm. The lecture was interesting but...

Hmmm.
Apparently he has a 'dead man's trigger' which he describes at the beginning of his documentary "Sirius" (now free to watch) as a measure put in place whereby a lot of sensitive information gets sent to various places/people, should he be killed as a result of what he knows.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Well, John, that Greer video is gone now. I didn't get to see it.

My view from following both the Greer disclosure material and Corey Goode's increasingly "space opera" type testimony is that both probably have a good chunk of the truth, but both have been compromised in one way or another. In Greer's case, it is his recent focus on free energy technology that discolors his whole project to some degree, and his frustrating inability to make a film that really captures the public imagination ("Sirius" was a huge disappointment; all that hoohah over a six inch "alien" -- let's hope the follow up film is much better).

In Goode's case, his narrative is so complex and labyrinthine, and asks you to take so much on faith, you have to question whether or not someone could remain sane after having gone through all these incredible experiences (OTOH, the corroborating testimony from aerospace engineer William Tompkins on Solar Warden does seem to buttress Goode's narrative, but since "extraordinary testimony requires extraordinary evidence" most would, I think, come down on a "wait and see" type of position). Unlike Greer, who has gathered together a remarkable body of testimony to show that the Deep State, and the breakaway civilization they protect, is actively covering up interaction with several extraterrestrial species, Goode, OTOH, is only one person, and is much more likely to be compromised.

My question is could all this slooooow trickle of disclosure, and the infighting between whistleblowers, be strongly influenced or nudged on purpose by EBEs that have very specific ideas about how disclosure is going to happen? I come down to the view that yes, there is enough good data out there, much of it provided by Greer's disclosure project in particular, and Richard Dolan's work as well, that EBEs exist and are exerting influence in some way, probably in both benign and adversarial ways. If so, it seems reasonable to conclude that these conflicting forces are going to be heavily invested in how disclosure occurs and at what pace, and one way to slow things down would be through disinformation, which the Deep State is also likely to be engaged in for the same purpose.

If this sounds messy, that's because it is. No one person is going to have the whole story, and we're certainly not going to be getting it from traditional media.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
John, this is not the same video you linked to in your post at the top of the thread, this is Greer's doc "Sirius" rather than a three hour presentation by Greer himself. The other video has been taken down, and if you click on your original link, you can see for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)