Station Points | An Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Station Points | An Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic
Station points of the outer planets bring the most important effects of any aspects that the particular planet's transits through signs and houses is making, whether in the charts of countries or that of the individual.

The hard aspects of Uranus which stationed yesterday, are the worst for major changes or disruptions, separations or sudden events, and the easy aspects such as trines or sextiles bring more positive and progressive energies, allowing the country or the individual to work with the more progressive side of this planets energies, such as matters relating to communities and group causes, especially that of minorities as this planet helps us to work with achieving equality on the planet and using the new technologies for the good of mankind .

This planet rules science in...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Chiron is adding his support with this as he trines Vesta, bringing out that lovely deep wisdom and ” knowing” that both Scorpios and Pisces carry with them, and can call on even in the depths of their strongest sensitivity and/or pain.

Very Interesting, as that covers our home.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That name "Chiron" always blows me away. When I was in high school I read many astronomy books. That name came up and I thought"what a cool name" Never thought anymore about it till my daughter was born. MY ex is born in Dublin and came to Canada somewhere around her 21st Birthday. We decided to give the kids Irish Celtic names. The name we chose for our eldest daughter was "Siobhan" (pronounced Shevon") hmmmm

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
That name "Chiron" always blows me away. When I was in high school I read many astronomy books. That name came up and I thought"what a cool name" Never thought anymore about it till my daughter was born. MY ex is born in Dublin and came to Canada somewhere around her 21st Birthday. We decided to give the kids Irish Celtic names. The name we chose for our eldest daughter was "Siobhan" (pronounced Shevon") hmmmm
There is a Siobhan in my extended family here too. I love the name and love all things Irish as a matter of interest.
Chiron is one of the Centaur asteroids and in mythology was half man half God, a centaur, doctor, astrologer and teacher. He was wounded with an arrow, shot by accident and could not die being immortal so suffered greatly. In the end he was able to enter the underworld and gain relief and in return another being came back to life.
He represents our own wounded healer within as an archetype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)