Starseed type? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Can anybody please refer me to something that might help me to figure out which Starseed type I am? I just got interested in this and would like to learn more. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Kiera, many of the people on this site have figured out who their home groups are through meditation, QHHT, visitations, and other events in their lives. I know there are a lot of Q&A lists that proclaim to tell you this info, but I have questions about most of them. Perhaps there are some honest ones, but I think many are like disinformation - keeping people from their own discovery.

Maryann is a good example of someone who figured it out and is in communication. You might look at some of her posts. I figured out mine through events and meditation and confirmed through QHHT. For me, it was about angels, which was sort of surprise, but not exactly. Our home is filled with many angel figurines that people have given me since I was a little girl. So, the info was right before my eyes all this time. :-D

I think the main point for many of us was being quiet and willing to listen and observe.

If you enter starseed in the search field on this site, you will come up with quite a few references. You might look through and see what seems to sing out to you the most.

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
So, I read about folks having guides and what not. Given all my suspicions, compounded by fears, a life seemingly adrift since birth, freaky been here, seen this type things and overwhelming feeling of someone "deity" like calling me.. I have some peculiar zodiac, numerology.. like I am an 11 any way you figure it... scored pretty high on some tests..where do I go for help or who for help. I should note.. the more diligent i am at searching.. the more my ear/s ring..nearly debilitating at times.. like now.. thanks.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
where do I go for help or who for help.
A trusted healer. It all depends exactly what you are seeking help with. Are you looking for answers? Help w ascension symptoms? Meeting like-minded people helps. This board is good for that.

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
Just got my chart, with instructions, arcturian, tau ceti and pelaides heritage. Totally losing focus and concentration plummeting energy, since following links to understand.. I feel disoriented. Overwhelming sense of trouble.. bad... "fool"is flashing in big caps..run... worsening by the moment..bad headache..

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Questionable soul, all questions do not have to be answered at once. Several of us have spent a good chunk of our lives learning and living with new insights.

The first thing I suggest is to take a step back and center yourself. A good way to do so is with music. I find Pachelbel's Canon in D (432 hz) to be an excellent way to do so.

The second thing, since I do not know you, is that if you continue to be troubled by physical problems that you seek advice from an healer or doctor.

If you are feeling better after listening to the music, then let's take one thing at a time.

Here is a link to an extended version of Canon in D. I've recommended this to several people, and they each said they began feeling much better.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Questionable soul, I go along with all Linda said, all your questions cannot be answered at once, things fall into place bit by bit.
She’s also right suggesting taking a step back. If it’s possible to sit quietly somewhere, with music that totally relaxes you, or just silent, whatever is best for you.

I notice you say you feel someone calling you, if you manage to relax quietly, could be you will receive some insights, but fear can block it, we do have guides, they are there to help and will never cause you harm.

It’s horrible to feel all over the place, there is so much info out there, we don’t know what to believe sometimes, so back to being still, quieting the mind chatter. It will come darling, please try not to worry and be fearful, there is nothing to fear.

This is a loving forum, people who care and will help you any way they can.

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
So, thank you all. I am not really seeking answers. My whole life here is a peculiar web with gapping holes and illogical circumstances. I have accepted " this is it". My goal is to learn, apply. Last night was unnerving at first, I went to bed soon after my last post. The usual colors flew but, I had bolts of light alternating from one eye to the other, in a seemingly frequency. Then both eyes. It was familiar, calming, although my earthly being struggled to accept and understand the message. My subconscious somehow overrode and convinced me to just relax and absorb. That somehow, something was doing its thing.. the content, context is yet to be determined.. but I feel fantastic this morning.. I have not been fantastic for decades..

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One day the voice is evident enough to hear for me and i will know more. After the real fun starts
Don't forget life is a journey, and there is always something new to be beheld around the next corner. If you drill down, your starseed type is just your original homebody type. But you have worn many costumes after that, and one day you might go home and just be. I have had so many interactive lifetimes, I get glimpses in meditation or near-sleep state of quite a number of different beings (not necessarily humanoid body type). I can't figure out which is the original Original. I do know I've worn out the war-like or warrior types. No more going down that route. Some new telepathic skills are going to need to come into play, if anyone tries that one on me again. As in being told to take up arms (and I envision them being hugged by an eight-armed being!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)