Star Sisters Reunite On Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m sharing this story with the approval of Maryann Rada, it is difficult for her to find the time to write it herself.
Although she would probably make a better job of it, I’m happy to do it, as I definitely have the time, and feel pleased to be able to contribute.

When I first saw Maryann’s updated picture, I recognised her, from where I didn’t know, but she was very familiar to me.
With this familiarity came an upsurge of emotion so strong, fat tears rolled down my cheeks.

Then one day I was visualising that we had all cracked the art of teleporting, and were turning up at a designated place, greeting each other with much excitement.

I started identifying people saying....( There’s Linda, there’s Laron, theres Melt and Pod. There’s Anaeika, there’s my sister.......I stopped mid vision here, and did a double take, so to speak.
The person I had identified as my sister was Maryann, that’s when I knew why I had felt recognition and emotion when I looked at her picture.

I knew I was right, it was one of those knowings that I’m sure many of us have had.

Initially I hesitated to tell her about my feelings, thinking she might think me purely imaginative, but when I finally plucked up the courage, she not only believed me, she was delighted saying, she doesn’t have a sister on Earth.
Neither do I, so I was equally delighted.

A short time later she contacted me, to tell me that she had seen a photo of me with my granddaughter on Face book, and that her jaw dropped to the ground, when she really saw/recognised me.

Knowing that Maryann is from Temmer in the Pleiadies, I wondered if I was too, or were we sisters in a previous incarnation.

All was made clear however, with my message from the League of Light, transmitted through Maryann.
Below is a snippet of that message.

( You are indeed connected to the one transmitting our words.
The DNA resonance indicates a familial tie, and indeed you are sisters in another realm of reality.
Right now, on the world of Temmer, you exist as sisters )

Another snippet, after speaking about light and my journey...

( Your destiny in this life, is to hold that light that you have gathered within yourself, all that you have witnessed, all that you have left to know, and to hold it with the reverence and love that is natural for you, as a bloodline Temmerian and carrier of the code of the lineage of Col.
Your sister is doing the same.......)

Maryann will endorse this information as soon as she is able.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Yep, I thought, omg what is this resonance I feel when I see June's picture here on transients? Then I saw another photo, bigger, on FB and was floored. I don't understand the recognition, but I definitely feel it. I've come across friends and co-workers and crew from the lightships, but this is different. Pretty cool how stuff works.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
After reading your story yesterday, June, I happened to listen to Allison Coe's latest video. Much of it was about how she's had many clients this summer who are discovering (or re-discovering, I suppose I should say) their connection with "alien" relatives. Either she or Candace tell a story about an alien being (scientist, if I recall correctly) who was fascinated by humans and really wanted to experience being one. This scientist didn't want to wait to be "incarnated" (after his own death) so he figured out a way to put his alien body in "stasis" and somehow transferred his consciousness into a new born human body (with all the appropriate soul contracts, of course).

The thing I thought was especially noteworthy for this thread was that many of the clients who always felt like they wanted to "go home" actually had other parallel lives (not really past or future, just parallel) on other planets. The funny thing was that many, many of these clients who visited their other home planets through her sessions arrived there to find almost everyone gone! They found out everyone was here, on Earth now, helping this consciousness shift along--and being here for "The Big Show"! :) It sounds very much like what Dolores always used to say about being here for this shift--it's an amazing and very special time to be here.

There were quite a few interesting nuggets in the interview, along with some updates on "The New Earth" toward the very end of the show (last 10 minutes or so, I think). Here's the link:

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks SG, I watched the vid, I like Allison, she’s lighthearted, and funny sometimes.
Interesting how some people find out that all their family have left their home planet and come to earth
I would’ve thought there would be some aspects there.

I’ve had a longing to go home for a long time, even before I knew what it meant.
Sometime it’s been so strong, it brought me to tears.
The day I met my future self, I was taken home, I felt, rather than saw, my whole family there.
It was wonderful, at the time everything was clear, I understood completely.
Although no longer being able to feel it, I remember, I remember that the whole family was there.
I was being told, you don’t lose your family.

It’s the ones left behind on Earth, that feel the pain, the separation.

The bit about the insectoid guy tickled me, I saw it in cartoon form lol....just my sense of humour.

It reminded me of something I witnessed many years ago, before all this ET talk was about.
I saw someone who’s eyes flashed, one eye then the other, as if there was a torch/flashlight, behind the eye going on and off.
Really intrigued me, especially as I believed in ETs, even used to try to communicate with them. So naturally I wondered if this was one.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann do you remember a message from the LOL in which they mention that soon would come the time when the ancients would walk with us in physical as friends and family?
I have to admit, I have a memory like swiss cheese and forget where I said what, in which piece of writing! But, I do remember saying such a thing. And, I forgot I said it! :)) It's such a joy to rediscover these little tidbits, lol...

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Interesting how some people find out that all their family have left their home planet and come to earth
I would’ve thought there would be some aspects there.
When I first popped my head into the space where the Pleiadians were waiting, they greeted me as kin. Others greeted me as family. The difference is that they are star kin, and family has the DNA resonance in the blood.

Some of them said they missed me, and they were glad I finally found them in this world. I got the impression that it was sort of "empty" where they were talking about, that there were an awful lot of people here that were usually there. But also that they weren't missing altogether, just in a kind of stasis there. Maybe that's my imagination, but that's how it felt.

They're waiting for us to come home with as much anticipation as we're waiting to go back!

The series finale of the tv show "Life on Mars" (US version) shows something a lot like what I was understanding. I can't find a clip of that, but it's when the people who were living their lives in the 1970s wake up on a spaceship and realize that everything was as if they were projecting themselves back in time. If anyone here finds that clip, please share! I've looked but can't find it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Extraordinary story June and Maryann!

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I’ve had a longing to go home for a long time, even before I knew what it meant.
Sometime it’s been so strong, it brought me to tears.
June, I've had the same powerful longing to go home, coupled with the feeling that I don't belong here on Earth, it's not my home. This was the strongest in my twenties, but it's moderated now, and I just go with the flow. I suspect that my higher self knows what it's doing :)

Reactions: Stargazer and One65

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've had the same powerful longing to go home, coupled with the feeling that I don't belong here on Earth, it's not my home. This was the strongest in my twenties, but it's moderated now
Periodically I had that feeling in my early teens but then through time it was replaced by the feeling that the entire universe and beyond is home. What we perceive through our senses is so limited that if we were able to take more we would probably see/feel/hear/etc. that we are all just one and part of the overall. It is many times our limited current senses the ones that give us the sense of isolation and individuality -in other words, we have the necessary senses to give us that illusion.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
amazing storries so happy for those who found already their liaisons

Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have to admit, I have a memory like swiss cheese and forget where I said what, in which piece of writing! But, I do remember saying such a thing. And, I forgot I said it! :)) It's such a joy to rediscover these little tidbits, lol...
that sounds familiar to me

Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)