Spontaneous reiki? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I embraced a friend today because she really needed a hug. ( Back story is that she has a new baby, house flooded on Sunday from a leaky roof, & her brother broke his leg from trying to fix the roof himself & he fell off.)

I felt very connected to her as I hugged her and was teary-eyed. The unexpected thing is that my hands activated—feels like energetic balls in the palms of my hands. I told her this & and we talked about her feelings. She is also interested in receiving reiki.

There was another time my hands “turned on” while sitting in the lobby of a pediatrician’s lobby full of sick children.

I wasn’t thinking of reiki during these moments until my hands activated on their own. Anyone else experience this? Or possibly give advice? I heard it is permissible to direct the reiki energy if I ask their HS if it is ok. If I feel them activate, am I being guided to use them to send healing?

Then there are other times when I try to activate my hands and feel nothing, but yet it still supposedly flows.

Hmm, curious to learn from an experienced healer...

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So when you pick up on the physical sensation, this doesn't mean it's activated per say, this can just mean you are picking up on the flow of energy.

What I'm saying is that our energy centers are always active to various degrees. There are many in the body, hundreds of minor centers in addition to the major ones.

Through practice, we can sense our energy centers, and this practice can be as simple as focusing on our physical body through taking a time out from being in our head. There are times when this just happens, and we begin to notice either the flow of energy, or the interaction of energy between our energy body and that of other. But this can also include incoming energies, such as eclipses.

If we, or someone else, has the ability to visually pick up on what is taking place, this can help answer the question at the time, as it can be a number of things.

When I am sending healing, I always feel the energy flow through my hand(s). When I am sensing the state of a chakra, or a subtle body, I also pick up on a similar sensation, but it is different. If there is an eclipse, and at other times outside of healing, I will notice the movement of energy.

I felt very connected to her as I hugged her and was teary-eyed. The unexpected thing is that my hands activated—feels like energetic balls in the palms of my hands. I told her this & and we talked about her feelings.
So in your example, based on that interaction with her, you are getting out of your mind, you are focusing on her, and your attention has shifted from the physical interaction (hug) and so on, so you are more open and sensitive to what's going on with your physical body, and any psychic senses.

You could have been picking up on her energy, and that could be a number of aspects, such as a subtle body—the sate of the layer around her. It could be her aura as a whole. It may be you sending healing unconsciously.

I heard it is permissible to direct the reiki energy if I ask their HS if it is ok. If I feel them activate, am I being guided to use them to send healing?
It's always important to ask permission, not to just send someone healing. You can ask higher self, if it's a situation where you can't ask permission and if you feel compelled. I had a client recently here in Christchurch who would experience pain after getting an energy healing, and she has tried different healers. The pain would come the next day in her arms. If someone sent her healing without asking, distantly, it would give her pain. So while we think we are helping someone, we may actually be harming them in that regard.

So I covered your second question above; the sensation can be related to a range of different things. As you develop over time, your intuition will kick in to help you understand what it is more likely about, and like I said, if there was a sensitive there who could see what was going on, they could provide information around what you were doing/picking up on.

Be open to the possibilities of what it may be and then go with your gut. I have this happen to when I am in places, and around people, it's just so common now that I don't think about it much as it's like an every day thing just about, depending on what I'm doing. Like right now, my hands are activated and I'm feeling the energy, simply because of the topic at hand and being aware of them.

Through energy work, which I have mentioned on the forum elsewhere and brought up in a couple of transients' distant group healings, we can help to make our body more sensitive to energy movement through creating various thought based energy forms to interact with our energy centers, and channels. Over time, we just open up more and more, and this has helped me too.

And remember, if you can't feel anything that doesn't mean you are not healing. It's like when a person does a distant healing, and they feel nothing and sense nothing... doesn't matter, it's still working, and the same applies if they are on the receiving end.

Reactions: Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and even if nothing is feeled the effects are shown after a good night of sleep or so

nice to have learned something new

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The problem here is pain is sometimes required, healing can be in the form of loosening / clearing blocked energy in the body, doing so can cause pain... the problem is the mind perceives pain as the person who performed the healing caused the pain rather than the healing itself caused the pain. It's down to interpretation and the mind is automatically distrustful of people based on negative experiences in life.

This is why when you heal a child the child will say "It hurts" whereas an adult will say "you hurt me".

I hope after the Event, adults will say "It hurts" instead.
Definitely, definitely, definitely agree with this as I am experiencing this now after a powerful reiki session. It is also true for homeopathy. When one is on the right remedy, it can cause the symptoms to get worse before it gets better.

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)