Spiritless (souless) Humans (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
What do you think of this concept, and the authors perception?

Empty people. Puppet people. Cardboard cutouts. Drones. Organic Portals. Background characters. Why do these terms even exist? Because out of necessity they had to be invented by those who independently noticed the same puzzling phenomenon, one for which there is no official name: some people seem to be missing something very important inside. While they are not necessarily any less intelligent, successful, or physically healthy as anyone else, they nevertheless show no indication of having any higher components to their consciousness.

Over the years I have received emails from readers who came to this same conclusion. They noticed that some people were strangely one dimensional and hollow inside. This observation is not hard to miss, but it is easy to rationalize away, especially with modern society being so heavily brainwashed with the politically correct but unrealistic concept that everyone is completely equal in every way, which ignores functional differences due to environmental, genetic, and most importantly, metaphysical factors.

Background

The idea of empty people first dawned on me in 1999 after having done much research into sociopaths and psychopaths, their condition being medically known as APD or “Antisocial Personality Disorder.” My interest in the subject grew out of having been forced for many years to suffer under someone whom I later learned had all the signs of being a sociopath. Heartless and soulless were descriptive terms, but little did I know just how literally true they were. I had noticed in this person an emptiness behind the eyes and a very shallow conscious essence, which seemed to be at the root of the behaviors I observed.

Eventually I realized that this same root condition was present in some others who were not outwardly sociopathic, but whose lack of heart was masked by a well-adapted social exterior. In other words, what psychiatry would diagnose as APD was only the more extreme, criminal, sloppy manifestation of a condition that otherwise expressed itself more widely in a socially acceptable and less incriminating manner. The latter is what may account for the body of empty people present in the population.

But what exactly is missing in them? The answer is clear if we look at their common behaviors and qualities of consciousness.

Behavioral and Psychic Characteristics

Their behavior tends toward being glib, shallow, egotistical, narcissistic, mundane, predatory, and materialistic. Sometimes these traits are camouflaged by a polished social exterior, but anyone with a discerning eye can see through the disguise. They lack individuality, independent thinking, and are strongly biased toward holding a herd mentality. They lack comprehension of anything beyond the material sphere of the five senses, and have no interest in such metaphysical matters except as flashy accessories to boost their social image. They also appear entirely incapable of empathy, soul-searching, and willful self-sacrifice. Nevertheless, in the presence of others they can put on a flashy show of concern, distress, or altruism for purposes of social manipulation; for example, crocodile tears to elicit sympathy, or doing something nice for another solely to guilt trip them later and extort a favor.

Psychically scanning their consciousness reveals something interesting. There is a certain simplicity, flatness, and inertness to their essence, even if their intellects are highly developed. Unlike other people, their conscious energy is more diffuse, dull, impermanent, and amorphous rather than solid, sparkling, crystallized, and concentrated. Put another way, their minds are like sand castles instead of real castles. There is something animalistic and rudimentary piloting their bodies. It seems they have conscious awareness just as plants and animals do, but not conscious self-awareness as humans are supposed to have. There is an important difference between awareness and self-awareness.

Spirit: The Missing Component

The missing factor must be something that endows a being with self-awareness, volition, and the capacity to value transcendental ideals. This goes beyond mere physical factors like missing portions of the brain, defective genetics, or a poor upbringing, because the latter are just defects in the hardware and programming of the biological machine, whereas the problem here involves the consciousness operating the machine. What intuitive or clairvoyant perception picks up about their consciousness involves metaphysical factors instead.

What to call this higher component of consciousness absent in some people? Usually it would be called the soul, but that has caused too much confusion in the past. For example, casual readers unfamiliar with the proper definition of “soulless” thought it meant “completely devoid of consciousness” when in reality it meant “devoid of individualized consciousness.” No, they do have some kind of soul energy by virtue of being alive, but the soul is not imbued with a higher spark of true sentience and self-awareness.

Therefore I will call this higher spark “spirit” and define it as follows: spirit is the core of individualized consciousness, that permanent aspect of one’s being representing the true Self, which accumulates experiences and spiritual wisdom throughout life, survives physical death, and remains intact upon reincarnating to continue growing toward the fulfillment of its potential. It is the divine god-spark, the seat of freewill, the holographic fragment of the Creator residing at the very center of your being, the “I” that is you, the inner conscious observer capable of observing even its own self-observation.

It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well.

Read more:
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

Also:
https://jlnavarro.blogspot.co.uk/…/02/spiritless-humans.html

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Hmmm. I don't know what to say exactly about this. I don't believe that people don't have spirit as everyone has conciousness and the ability to grow in such. However, there were those spirits who took upon them the self of flesh and forgot their divine roots. Their spark is clouded by so much darkness that they seem void of any light emanating from within. Thus, they seem to be of a lower conciousness because their life is one of reacting to outside influence or/and a perfect actor acting out their personality. They could grow from this state as they too have free will, yet with free will they also have the choice of omission. Omitting from the infinite range of which free will permits. In time they will change and grow as we all do.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
With one of the five QHHT sessions I conducted in the U.S. while I was over earlier in the year, I had one of the most intriguing session so far. I have chosen not to share it because it's just the perfect example of what I could save for a published book. An important part of the session was learning about my client existing as a shape shifting being that manifested back in Earth's history, when the neanderthals were in existence. Her role was to activate a component of their energy, one at a time, which enabled them to host spirits. By not activating them, souls couldn't use the physical bodies as a host to have an experience on Earth.

So while everything is energy, not everything has to have a soul, or a shared (group) consciousness.

And all this fits right into Dolores's back drop people situation as well.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've read a lot on clones. This information is hidden from us but cloning has been going on a long time. I read that Hitler's researchers and doctors discovered cloning of the human body and that today's presidents, kings, queens and others have clones to use in certain situations. I read too that Hitler had many men cloned that he used as soldiers and they were very cruel. They did most of the atrocities that we know about that horrible time.

When we incarnate to the earth we choose our body, family and all that but a clone is created in a lab. There is no spirit waiting for a cloned body. The body works and lives but has no past experience to draw from so this article is very valid from what I've read.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When we incarnate to the earth we choose our body, family and all that but a clone is created in a lab. There is no spirit waiting for a cloned body. The body works and lives but has no past experience to draw from so this article is very valid from what I've read.
Hmmm. I wonder if that's a similar situation to those "voodoo" stories where black magic is used to create a zombie-like being.

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
With one of the five QHHT sessions I conducted in the U.S. while I was over earlier in the year, I had one of the most intriguing session so far. I have chosen not to share it because it's just the perfect example of what I could save for a published book. An important part of the session was learning about my client existing as a shape shifting being that manifested back in Earth's history, when the neanderthals were in existence. Her role was to activate a component of their energy, one at a time, which enabled them to host spirits. By not activating them, souls couldn't use the physical bodies as a host to have an experience on Earth.

So while everything is energy, not everything has to have a soul, or a shared (group) consciousness.

And all this fits right into Dolores's back drop people situation as well.
Hmmm. So, would backdrop people have imprints or what would happen if say they ever were hypnotised in a past life regression. I can see that as true for Neanderthals, yet now there are modern humans that have the potential to host souls. (I would agree that the same/similar-work was done at the time of Alantis in the 3 temples)

Yet, I have trouble comprehending that subject as what would backdrop people be like? I would guess it depends on the role that they are filling. I always thought that said energy is the beginning of conciousness or a simpler state. So, could backdrop people ever become self-aware?

(I remember the backdrop people from her book, when she first introduced them. However, I haven't read the follow-up books that explained them in more vivid detail).

I also remember how alot of her readers were confused when she mentioned backdrop people, thus she got a truckload of mail about this. It seems I'm a bit-so.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
Yet, I have trouble comprehending that subject as what would backdrop people be like? I would guess it depends on the role that they are filling. I always thought that said energy is the beginning of conciousness or a simpler state. So, could backdrop people ever become self-aware?
I also thought these people are simply young souls who are still in the state of fully experiencing the materialistic world.
What are these backdrop people? I never read about those yet..

on the other hand, I also heard about the dark cabal being creatures from a different universe, and a human line being bred to host their essence. That's why all the royal houses cross-bred and didnt accept mates from "lesser" folk. (and why Diana wasnt welcome in the royal british house and eventually killed). Today many of them are in the top banksters like rothshild and them all...
They are bred to not have empathy so the cabal could use them for whatever purpose they want.
David Icke was speaking about that somewhere, unfortunately I dont remember the title of that video... was a new one a few months ago I think

However, that seems to be a different story again, as those ones often take over places of power and money

I'm not sure about the ones you meet in every day life... they may be disguised small greys who are also said to be cloned and have no real soul...
The topic of warriors being cloned is also something to not be dismissed. It has also been shown in the star wars movies years and years ago... darth vaders army was an army of clones and I have found that movies often tell a lot of truths, even though I don't know if the makers are aware of it or just caught up the truths intuitively (which I believe a creative mind often does, they tap into things and then believe it was their fantasy bringing them those stories)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I also remember reading about the 'backdrop' people (wasn't it in DC's last book of the Convoluted series?). It is frightening to some degree. "Zombies" existing ... :eek:

I still believe there is somehow consciousness involved, as I regard almost everything as conscious. Well, maybe as existence on an animal(istic) level? Not saying they "are" animals, but maybe they share some traits of a lower-level awareness existence, with still the basic intellect of course in order to function as a human being.

And who knows, possibly these backdrops could still be part of - or split off from - a Higher Self that chooses to experience this, like maybe we also could experience anything from a fly to a stone to a bacterium?

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
What do you make of this 'hint' ?

Rudolf Steiner hinting at “Soulless Humans”

Dr. Steiner: That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons.

A teacher: How is that possible?

Dr. Steiner: Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual. They can, for example, never remember such things as sentences; they have a memory only for words, not for sentences.

The riddle of life is not so simple. When such a being dies, it returns to nature from which it came. The corpse decays, but there is no real dissolution of the etheric body, and the natural being returns to nature. It is also possible that something like an automaton could occur. The entire human organism exists, and it might be possible to automate the brain and develop a kind of pseudomorality.

I do not like to talk about such things since we have often been attacked even without them. Imagine what people would say if they heard that we say there are people who are not human beings. Nevertheless, these are facts. Our culture would not be in such a decline if people felt more strongly that a number of people are going around who, because they are completely ruthless, have become something that is not human, but instead are demons in human form.

(Faculty Meetings With Rudolf Steiner Vol. 2, 3 July 1923, p. 649-650)
http://aetherforce.com/rudolf-steiner-hinting-at-soulless-humans/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Rudolf Steiner as the founder of Anthroposophy for me was an allround genius like e.g. Tesla was. He created so many good things for humanite, e.g. like his own branch of medicine based on plant medicine, some mysticism and homeopathic principles, architecture and even his own type of organic farming (demeter). He also was an avid explorer of the non-physical and akashic records if i remember correctly. So I would not dismiss anything he says so easily. Yet it is a hard concept to grasp and I cannot see from the article where he gets the information from - psychic knowledge, akashic readings, or just his own conclusions from psychological observations?

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Rudolf Steiner as the founder of Anthroposophy for
I feel a close connection to Steiner. I can very much relate to him in terms of what I have got up to in life and where I am heading with my metaphysical and spiritual work as our paths have crossed a few times in terms of being involved in similar areas. I also went to a Steiner school and have read a few of his books. I did a paper on him last year while studying writing. He was also a poet.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Interesting thread!

A psychopath I had dealings with, due to his proximity with someone close to me, taught me a lot about the idea of soulless human, which your post is bringing to mind. I hadn't thought of it this way, but what I had noticed with him was a total shatteredness, and a desperation to have at least the semblance of a soul, for fear of being perceived without one. The image is like a broken mirror being held together with rope, which will not reflect anything that makes sense in a holistic way. It was as if he couldn't find the way to his soul, or that (having the feeling that I'd known him in another lifetime) that he had somehow sold it, a la Faust.

In helping certain entities get to the "other side", I've come to see that some of them are the form of intense feeling and focused thought, thought forms in a true sense, but being creations solely of the mind and usually of dark intent, they are not imbued with soul. They crave it, though, and once loosed from their creator, seek to know what it is to have one. The ones I've helped cross from this dimension, I have felt are accepting the promise of becoming perfected and ensouled, somehow... I don't pretend to understand how it happens, but in some sense, I feel like we're hand in hand with divine creation and have the ability to perfect our intent to create in this way. In the end, it's only ourselves that we create, perhaps, and everything is a reflection of some piece of our self coming together as a more perfect mirror of divinity. What an awesome responsibility.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hmmm. So, would backdrop people have imprints...
Brian, no I don’t think they would have imprint lives. I think the situation is very different. They wouldn't have a connection to a soul group, in terms of a soul contract for example. I doubt they would ever end up in a situation where they would want to be hypnotised, as that is just not part of their purpose, as they are not here to evolve spiritually, from what I understand.

So what comes to me about your mention of modern humans, the information that came through which I mentioned, was a very long time ago. A lot of ‘rules’ change in terms of the system of life we are in, based on long passages of time. So some of the things that occurred in the past, such as certain naughty ET’s having a level of control over the populace (BC), are not the same now because new ‘laws’ and ‘rules’ have come in from those that look after such things.

So, could backdrop people ever become self-aware?
Well, I think they are not meant to become self aware. But you shouldn’t think of them as something to pity, or something to worry about as my understanding right now is that they are just energy, they don’t have an individuality, they are not conscious. While they may seem to be, that is just like a program running. Like software. That is what I get. And yes, it sure is hard to get your head around it. For example, they can be activated and a soul can come into them, but that is not becoming self aware, that is different.

What I find is that if there is a subject that makes no sense to a person, whatsoever, and seems totally improbable, then it just may not be the right time to approach that subject, as the person is not ready. But as the years pass, they may be ready at another point in time. This is how it works sometimes. We can revisit information and see it in a completely different light, especially in this life now, when the shift is helping so many raise their frequencies a lot faster and a lot higher than in other cycles of human history.

In Dolores’ 5th Convoluted Universe Book, she talks about them again and there is a lot of useful info in that one. (But the book, generally speaking, is my least favourite of all of the ones I have read of hers)

Hmmm. So, would backdrop people have imprints or what would happen if say they ever were hypnotised in a past life regression. I can see that as true for Neanderthals, yet now there are modern humans that have the potential to host souls. (I would agree that the same/similar-work was done at the time of Alantis in the 3 temples)

(I remember the backdrop people from her book, when she first introduced them. However, I haven't read the follow-up books that explained them in more vivid detail).

I also remember how alot of her readers were confused when she mentioned backdrop people, thus she got a truckload of mail about this. It seems I'm a bit-so.
I also have a theory that backdrop people would be able to grow consciousness if they were to meet and socialize with very metaphysical people. I think , in fact, that they would glue themselves to them as a magnet and learn very quickly.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Brian, no I don’t think they would have imprint lives. I think the situation is very different. They wouldn't have a connection to a soul group, in terms of a soul contract for example. I doubt they would ever end up in a situation where they would want to be hypnotised, as that is just not part of their purpose, as they are not here to evolve spiritually, from what I understand.

So what comes to me about your mention of modern humans, the information that came through which I mentioned, was a very long time ago. A lot of ‘rules’ change in terms of the system of life we are in, based on long passages of time. So some of the things that occurred in the past, such as certain naughty ET’s having a level of control over the populace (BC), are not the same now because new ‘laws’ and ‘rules’ have come in from those that look after such things.

Well, I think they are not meant to become self aware. But you shouldn’t think of them as something to pity, or something to worry about as my understanding right now is that they are just energy, they don’t have an individuality, they are not conscious. While they may seem to be, that is just like a program running. Like software. That is what I get. And yes, it sure is hard to get your head around it. For example, they can be activated and a soul can come into them, but that is not becoming self aware, that is different.

What I find is that if there is a subject that makes no sense to a person, whatsoever, and seems totally improbable, then it just may not be the right time to approach that subject, as the person is not ready. But as the years pass, they may be ready at another point in time. This is how it works sometimes. We can revisit information and see it in a completely different light, especially in this life now, when the shift is helping so many raise their frequencies a lot faster and a lot higher than in other cycles of human history.

In Dolores’ 5th Convoluted Universe Book, she talks about them again and there is a lot of useful info in that one. (But the book, generally speaking, is my least favourite of all of the ones I have read of hers)
Thanks Laron. I don't see the information as "totally improbable" rather just hard to grasp the full implications of such a thing as backdrop people. How do they effect our world and the people around them? Is this partially why there are few leader types compared to the much greater crowd of follower types in the world we live in? It makes sense on another point as if everyone had a soul with the possibilities that come with it, our world would be quite different today. Thanks for responding and giving your insight.

I also have a theory that backdrop people would be able to grow consciousness if they were to meet and socialize with very metaphysical people. I think , in fact, that they would glue themselves to them as a magnet and learn very quickly.
I feel like I connected the wrong dots before. Those who have the ability to grow in conciousness are those who have souls. As those who are aware will help those who have the potential to be aware. As those souls come in groups to help other souls. Thus, the people around us as we can help them see the world for what it actually is, if they are ready to change who they are and advance from their old programs.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There have been a number of key awakenings, or understandings, that I have had come to me—there will be many more I am sure—and one area of my understanding has shown me that we are not always the one making the decisions in terms of free will, as there are other facets to us that activate, or temporarily come in for a short period of time, and we just have no awareness of the influences of such things.

If you look at the Lobsang Rampa (Buddhist monk ) situation where he 'walked in' to an Englishman's body, replacing the soul that consciously chose to leave, because life was just too hard, this is a good example to show that there is a separation between the vehicle of a human body, which includes the conscious decisions based on what makes up that human, and a soul.

There is a long queue of 'souls' lining up/lined up, to have an experience on Earth in a vehicle of some kind, which usually would firstly be understood as a human but there are other options, because of the shift in consciousness going on. It's a very special time, a very unique time, and a time where souls can advance more efficiently because of the changes and energies. So why are there back drops if this is the case? Well, again, we have to separate out these systems, as it seems the back drops are required for other purposes and are in a system of their own. Perhaps the current ones are not meant to be 'activated', as they are there for good reason. And perhaps there are different types of back drop energies, such as humans, so there will be exceptions to certain understandings we come to learn about them, as each type may work a little bit differently to the other.

How do they effect our world and the people around them?
It's been a while since I read any material on them so I am just going with what comes to me mostly now. They are not going to be in positions where they stand out in a public way. So for example, they won't be in positions of power and authority. You look at a crowd at a sports event and there are all these people sitting there in the background of what is going on. You can think of some of them as being back drop, to fill in the seats kind of thing.

They may play a role with certain situations that relate more directly to our path. An event might occur in the street in front of you, involving a single person, and you react out of an ego element, based on that event, which provides a situation that will really be a lesson for you to either pass or fail on, depending if you let your ego take over. You may never run into that individual ever again, as they were only there to be part of your growth. That is another way a back drop individual can function in terms of their purpose. What controls them? Well, there are systems and systems upon systems, and there are beings that look after these systems, one system is which our guides are a part of. Another system has more influence from our higher self, which is us. Well, our guides are us too, but more separated in comparison to our higher self as they may be from another higher self, with a different over-soul.

Normally we go through situations with our soul group, in terms of the most important lessons we face and deal with, which comes down again to ego that controls our actions and reactions unless we have learnt to work alongside the many elements; this allows us to not only connect more into who we are—our soul essence—but can greatly expand our spirituality. If it's not members of our soul group, it's individuals linked into our soul group. But there are many other souls here outside of those systems. All these situations are attracted to us based on the state of our energy centers, but also the state of theirs, in terms of who needs to learn what and when, and at the same time our decisions are having an influence by guides and other forces, to help us with our growth.

I better stop there or I will go on forever!

Last edited:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I guess my biggest question is what's the point? If there are that many souls wanting to come in, i have in my mind that source and all it's perfection is so perfect in orchestration, why bother? Surely there are enough lessons and such to go around rather than bring in all these extras. I think someone else asked this? I thought i read through pretty well, forgive me.

I was thinking today though, with that video of the AI "person" going around that i wonder if these new creations in what they're making will end up, at it's greatest point, being similar to these backdrop people. I wonder if they will be able to recreate enough of the energy, but lack in the same ways.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In helping certain entities get to the "other side", I've come to see that some of them are the form of intense feeling and focused thought, thought forms in a true sense, but being creations solely of the mind and usually of dark intent, they are not imbued with soul. They crave it, though, and once loosed from their creator, seek to know what it is to have one. The ones I've helped cross from this dimension, I have felt are accepting the promise of becoming perfected and ensouled, somehow
Maryann, you've helped me make sense of something that went on for several weeks some time ago. I was awake and not in meditation or even lucid dreaming - I sensed them and saw them in my mind's eye.
These beings were coming to the back fence in small groups asking me to help them move on. Every time I walked outside, there was another group.
They were in terrible condition - as if they had been physically and emotionally abused. I could find no connection with them, other than compassion. I did not understand who they were. Just a few days before, I read a meditation about asking Mother Mary and/or the Lion People to help beings move on the place of their highest good. Everyone was happy to go.
Is this what you are talking about?

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Linda This sounds like it could be, or it could literally be lost spirits, ghosts, vestiges of people who split from the ensouled human part during a traumatic death. I do have an experience to share in this regard, and you can tell me if it fits more along the same lines. Sounds like, in any case, you did exactly the right thing!

On 9/11, I was driving home from work after a strange day (everyone had a strange day, remember it? wow...) and was making a stop a the meditation center I went to. They had arranged to be open that day and night for anyone who wanted to stop in to chant and meditate. During the drive, I was bombarded by shadows of spirits that were literally flying through me all around the inside of the car; it was very difficult to focus on driving (on the I-5 in San Diego, a huge freeway). I was so ready to chant and meditate when I arrived at the place I was going, a Siddha Yoga meditation center. I got there just in time to join in chanting "OM Namah Shivaya", which is known for drawing lost souls home, among other things. After the chant, we meditated as a group, about 50 people, for some time, then as is the custom, afterward, we went to pay homage to the lineage of gurus, Muktananda being perhaps the best-known. I was kneeling in front of a small statue of Nityananda, a saint from the early part of the 20th century, just simply upright sitting on my heels with my hands in prayer at my forehead. I was asking with all my heart to be of some use to helping mend what was torn, to help heal the violence. People were waiting for me to finish but it was like I was nailed to the floor, and I was acutely aware of a silvery-white arc of light, like lightning, arching between my fingertips to the statue. I finally wrenched myself up and finished the night feeling very strange. A couple of days later I ran into a friend from that group, and told her my experience. She solemnly related this story: She had been sitting in meditation in the room on the following day, before any other people arrived, totally alone. While she was in meditation, she felt like there were people at the door. She got up, went to the door, but there was no one. So she went back to meditate, and again had the sense someone wanted to come in, desperately. Feeling it was on the spirit level rather than the physical, she went in her meditation to open the door, and there she saw a long line of people waiting to come in... all of them looking burned, broken, bloody, as if they had been bombed and blasted, very confused looking, and very clearly either from the 9/11 blast itself or from the tear it created. They couldn't cross the threshold into the room until she invited them one by one and extended her hand... I should add that the mantra was playing in the background, if memory serves correctly. Each one took her hand and walked to the very spot I had been kneeling on the day before, and they vanished in a flash of light. She did this over and over until they were all through. So we felt I had anchored a bridge (like you probably did just by reading that passage mindfully and with your heart), and she gave them access, and they crossed there due to the grace of the intent from the heart. They were drawn by the love, and chanting holy words of whatever tradition will build up the spiritual nectar of love. Whether they are Lion People or saints or whatever, there is help for these beings to cross, and it's very immediate. We can definitely be part of that.

Given the way the energies are moving these days, it's a good idea to consider serving any being who wants to go home, through compassion. We may all be needed in some way to help them, whether they've been ripped from their physical bodies or are soulless beings looking for soul. Either way, it's home.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Maryann, that is a powerful story. I am feeling strongly right now that more people need to read these particular posts.

Given the way the energies are moving these days, it's a good idea to consider serving any being who wants to go home, through compassion. We may all be needed in some way to help them, whether they've been ripped from their physical bodies or are soulless beings looking for soul. Either way, it's home.
I had another experience where spirits were coming down our hallway and disappearing into the linen closet. They were unaware of me, but I knew there was some kind of bridge that was taking them somewhere. I called it the Lindaland Transfer Station.

The beings I sensed at the back fence felt different, but I don't have words to describe it. The most important thing to understand, as you explained, is that they need help getting to the bridge, and we can assist with compassion.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Didn't Michael Newton say in one of his books that all humans have an existing life force. When a soul incarnates, it effectively takes over the body, subsuming the existing life force.

Anyway, when I'm shopping in the supermarket and keep getting surrounding by people, whichever aisle I'm in, are these organic portals attracted by my energy, or are they people with souls waiting to be activated into healing?

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Didn't Michael Newton say in one of his books that all humans have an existing life force. When a soul incarnates, it effectively takes over the body, subsuming the existing life force.
In a QHHT session I did two years ago, which I will be sharing in a few weeks perhaps, this situation came up along with a scene explaining how it works, and how souls came to earth originally, as the energy of the being had to be configured and activated in a certain way for a soul to come in. This also relates to Dolores' back drop people, where there is no soul.

Anyway, when I'm shopping in the supermarket and keep getting surrounding by people, whichever aisle I'm in, are these organic portals attracted by my energy, or are they people with souls waiting to be activated into healing?
Some of us have an energetic attraction, which I think was very well explained and depicted in Robert Jordon's Wheel of Time series — The ta'veren. This causes things to happen, and people to come together at the location you are in.

A persons energy, if existing at a higher vibration, will not only help to heal someone nearby, unconsciously to everyone, but assist with soul growth. This is what a lot of volunteers are here for and why many are directed, pushed, and guided, to end up in certain locations, whether temporary or long term. They act as catalysts for change.

Fascinating thread! Lots to think about in it!

I don't have much to contribute over all except to say I have met people who are new as humans, having re-incarnated from some creature off world in a totally alien environment, like say a dolphin-eel like creature on a water world, or a lizard-sloth like creature on a world with a methane atmosphere.
Their first incarnations as humans leave them very quite, withdrawn and observing more than participating in human life and just trying to sort out 'what being a human is'. Which leaves me thinking there is a lot of information in our auric fields which moves with us from incarnation to incarnation being added onto as the soul gathers experience. Newbies take a few lifetimes as a new species (humans in this case) to get the hang of things.
My two cents.

I've not met anything soulless before, but I'm not ruling it out as I've met humans so disconnected from their higher selves that it was really hard to make contact with that Higher Self - like shouting "HELLO! Please come talk to me!" from across the galaxy and it taking a really long time for the Higher Self to show up....like it rarely checks in with it's body/mind vehicle in the 3D anymore.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Some of us have an energetic attraction, which I think was very well explained and depicted in Robert Jordon's Wheel of Time series — The ta'veren. This causes things to happen, and people to come together at the location you are in.

A persons energy, if existing at a higher vibration, will not only help to heal someone nearby, unconsciously to everyone, but assist with soul growth. This is what a lot of volunteers are here for and why many are directed, pushed, and guided, to end up in certain locations, whether temporary or long term. They act as catalysts for change.
It's a good job that I've read the Wheel of Time series, so I understand where you're coming from. (I'll be opening portals next - sorry couldn't resist).

That would explain what happened when I saw a healer about 18 months ago (just to see how things were going with me). After I met with them it was as though things had turned around and they said that they were getting the message that they had to tell me about themselves rather than me tell them about myself. They said that it was the first time that something like that had happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)