Spirit In My Car (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
An update.

The car has come into my awareness again recently. When I focus on the car, I am still feeling the same (damn powerful!) entity. For a long time, it seemed content to be left alone where it is (living in premium storage space in my garage). But earlier this summer I felt a change in that energy. When I would go in the garage, I would "feel" that the entity has it's "eye" on other vehicles in the garage. It would seem it feels the need to get "out" more often. Whenever I put anything else in that garage, I put crystals in it as a sign to stay away. I also know that those crystals are no match for him if he really wants to jump in. I have decided that I am going to place the car outside on my property, far from the area where the house is. If that doesn't ease the tension I am feeling - I am sending it to be crushed. This thing cannot go to some unsuspecting soul.
Go with your inner knowing, One65. No-one can question your actions, even if they don't understand what your inner knowing is telling you.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This is a prime example of my old 3D life rearing up and my needing to decide which version of me responds.

I am a born car lover... 3D-me drove 14 hours to get this car. I spent weeks getting it running and working. It is quite beautiful. And - I don't drive it. Ever. Because I am trusting my 5D side. My gearhead friends are thinking I have rocks in my head. My non-awakened wife was confused and annoyed, so I told her the truth. Half of her believed me, and the other half thinks I have "lost it".

Thanks for just being here to discuss this with; it really was a test of trust in myself and my path. I am grateful to have a place to come to where I can speak freely of things that would have you committed to a rubber room only a few years ago.

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Bert and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think there is a reason why this car is with you - for the safety of all, it needs to be separate from other people. This is one the trickiest situations I've heard about, and I sense that by listening to your guidance, you are doing what needs to be done.

• Insightful Post

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
One65 I have read the first comments on this issue, and see that I suggested love being the solution.
Well my darling, I still maintain that ‘ Love ‘ is the only solution.

I feel great empathy for this soul, I feel he has trapped himself in that car and doesnt know what to do.
When you reached out to him with love, you say you felt he wanted your love but you felt uncomfortable and ran away, so to speak, so would I have done, I’d have been off like a shot, because there is so much darkness around him and of course you would pick it up and it’s scary.

So....what to do. Please don’t crush the car, I think he feels safe there and it would cause confusion and who knows what would happen.
My feelings are, yes, he does want and need love........( .I have just seen Linda’s message saying she thinks there is a reason why this car is with you ) I think she is right, you are the one to transmute all that darkness around him into light and the only way that can be done is with love.

The trouble is fear raises its head when we sense dark energies, you reached out to him with love, he responded positively but unfortunately you picked up all that dark around him.
Is there anyone who could join you in pouring out love on him, suggesting he head towards the light and if he still wishes to experience 3d, he can incarnate into a 3d body.
Failing someone near by to help, why not ask Laron for help in transmuting dark energies into light and take it from there, I’m sure he will be able to give you some guidance, or suggest someone who can, and remember to put a bubble of white light protection around you filled with love and positive energy or whatever you use.

Love is all there is....it is the strongest energy ever, it is the answer I have no doubt. Transmute the darkness around him into light and he will willingly vacate your car. You will be a happy little budgie to have your car back and the joy of knowing that you helped this poor soul and he will continue his journey full of joy from the love he found in you.

I did this with an American Indian and he returned a couple of times for reasons I have posted. and I feel privileged to have known him.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Bert and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One65 I have read the first comments on this issue, and see that I suggested love being the solution.
Well my darling, I still maintain that ‘ Love ‘ is the only solution.

I feel great empathy for this soul, I feel he has trapped himself in that car and doesnt know what to do.
When you reached out to him with love, you say you felt he wanted your love but you felt uncomfortable and ran away, so to speak, so would I have done, I’d have been off like a shot, because there is so much darkness around him and of course you would pick it up and it’s scary.

So....what to do. Please don’t crush the car, I think he feels safe there and it would cause confusion and who knows what would happen.
My feelings are, yes, he does want and need love........( .I have just seen Linda’s message saying she thinks there is a reason why this car is with you ) I think she is right, you are the one to transmute all that darkness around him into light and the only way that can be done is with love.

The trouble is fear raises its head when we sense dark energies, you reached out to him with love, he responded positively but unfortunately you picked up all that dark around him.
Is there anyone who could join you in pouring out love on him, suggesting he head towards the light and if he still wishes to experience 3d, he can incarnate into a 3d body.
Failing someone near by to help, why not ask Laron for help in transmuting dark energies into light and take it from there, I’m sure he will be able to give you some guidance, or suggest someone who can, and remember to put a bubble of white light protection around you filled with love and positive energy or whatever you use.

Love is all there is....it is the strongest energy ever, it is the answer I have no doubt. Transmute the darkness around him into light and he will willingly vacate your car. You will be a happy little budgie to have your car back and the joy of knowing that you helped this poor soul and he will continue his journey full of joy from the love he found in you.

I did this with an American Indian and he returned a couple of times for reasons I have posted. and I feel privileged to have known him.
He will continue his journey at 100 miles per hour!

Hi One65,
There are some very unusual circumstance like this. I have a gentleman who comes to me for training because his house is haunted, very very haunted. He doesn't want to sell.
It's a long sory, but the bottom line is the house gets most active at night, the beings mess with his electronics, turning the house music on and off, they attack him energetically during the night waking him every two hours and he has to pour white light into the room and then energetically cleanse the whole house. He has to do this about every two hours during the night. He's becoming a very powerful mover of energy!
We've tried all manner of things to rid his house, but it's actually a vast situation, not just a few little buggers bothering him, but a huge varied amount of varied intentions and intelligences. It's like his house is a 'watering hole in an African Desert - drawing a whole ego system". Everything coming to his 'watering hole' is lower vibrational and some are highly aggressive giving him terrifying visions and coming at him screeching terrifyingly.

We've been using the situation as his personal 'lab' to advance his skill sets and training and he's becoming quite powerful as mere banishments only acts like waving a flag a the waterhole - critters run away but quickly return. He has a son living at home who's trying to recover from a divorce, this son struggles with depression and came far too close to suiciding, he was saved at the last moment by his father who's spider senses made him run home to see what was happening.
So the beings inhabiting and visiting the house are dangerous for those not firmly placed in high frequency's and in control of their minds.
The father, my student is one of the most positive and optimistic people I know, always grinning or chuckling, quick to shake hands and give hugs. Always helps people.

The situation has seriously been stretching my skill set as a Teacher and we've tried a long list of things and items to try and increase the frequency of the property so that the 'watering hole isn't so tasty'.
Recently on a whim I invite this student to a channeling event where a rogue Palladian contingent comes through a channel and gives us codums, which are binary, mathematical sequences which do cool things and help us advance consciousness. When the Palladians came in they looked at my student and said "Why are you living in the middle of a Draconian Portal?"
My student and I's mouths dropped wide open in shock! So that's what we were dealing with!!

It turns out the portal is 6 miles wide and my students house is right in the middle of it. It's not in the third dimension, but there's enough traffic through it and my student sensitive enough that it's like having one's house on the preferred runway at JFK airport.

The Palladains called the Draconians in for a talk and as soon as they came in they looked right at my student and said with dripping irritation "You are trespassing and becoming an annoyance!" My student and I were thrilled! We were actually disturbing their coming and goes with all the energy blasting. lol
The Draconians told him to move away. They said most humans can't sense them and the fact that my student could was his problem not theirs. The Dracs wouldn't budge.
The Palladians called a Galactic Treaty Council thing, where one being represented the various effected races to hammer out a new treaty.
The Aucturians came in gave a speech about how the Draconians were breaking treaty by living in inner earth and tried to get the Dracs to move their portal to a farm field in Ohio, at which point the Dracs told them what they could do with their idea and promptly ignored them for the rest of the meeting. (The Draconians are very 'back of the bus'. My student told his story to the Dracs and also about his son's attempted suicide and his wife's dying of cancer (not related) And the Dracs felt compassion for him. It was surprising, but their compassion was the only thing which softened their stance, and it was just for him, the rest of the people in the room they weren't concerned about.
After much negotiating they finally agreed to bubble my students house in an energy dome and put a No Fly zone around part of his neighborhood because there'd been several other attempted suicides with neighbors due to the low frequency. They did this strictly for my student out of compassion, not for the Aucturians who kept threatening them and waving prior treaty's at them and demanding they comply.

His house is indeed bubbled, they kept their word, but it remains a 'watering hole' still that we continue to work on.

I tell you all this so you don't feel so alone One65. Not only can you talk to us about your car and it's um, other dimensional occupant, but there are others out here dealing with equally strange, persistent and low vibrational situations.
We live in 'interesting times.' Keep your spirits and humer up :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
If that doesn't ease the tension I am feeling - I am sending it to be crushed.
Ah, my friend! Try to look at it from the point of view of the entity in the car. Sending it to be crushed could be the equivalent to being attacked from his perspective, so if he is a warrior spirit, a proud one and stubborn to say the least, he would attack -with you potentially as the target. The person that sold it to you had the right idea, that being to pass it on to somebody else that willingly took the car (of course, if he knew what was attached to the car and didn't disclose that fact it was a dishonest act to say the least). I don't sense you are at that level (passing such burden to an unsuspecting soul), so that perhaps leaves only the option of "convincing" the occupant to willingly move -easy to say, not to do.

Last edited:
OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Thank you all for your thoughts. Yes, it is a strange and sticky situation.

I have connected to this entity a few times. His stance is defiant and very threatening. He has staked the car as his own domain, and I got a sense that if he took a liking to anything else he will just take it as he pleases. Not a being to reason with. I have never come across anything like it; fear comes pretty easy!

Yes June, I agree that love is the answer. The highest response I can give it in this case is to just let it be. If I feel it is a threat to my home or family, I will have to take other measures.

A side note - once when I connected to my Team and was contemplating what actions to take - I got a message something like "you are not quite ready to lock horns with your oldest foe". Ha ha!

• Intriguing Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you all for your thoughts. Yes, it is a strange and sticky situation.

I have connected to this entity a few times. His stance is defiant and very threatening. He has staked the car as his own domain, and I got a sense that if he took a liking to anything else he will just take it as he pleases. Not a being to reason with. I have never come across anything like it; fear comes pretty easy!

Yes June, I agree that love is the answer. The highest response I can give it in this case is to just let it be. If I feel it is a threat to my home or family, I will have to take other measures.

A side note - once when I connected to my Team and was contemplating what actions to take - I got a message something like "you are not quite ready to lock horns with your oldest foe". Ha ha!
I take this to mean your crystallised being still has some apertures in it - but isn't it going to get a shock when it tries to mess with your gridded, interlocked, form-fitting cell matrix once you are fully ready - and formidable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)