Spirit In My Car (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I purchased a car a few years back for the purpose of using it as a parts car. Got it super-cheap; much less than market value. It wasn't running at the time, but that didn't explain the stupidly low price I got it for. The guy I got it from was so relieved to get it off the yard, and made a few comments about "should have left it where I found it". I gladly loaded it on my trailer and brought my little treasure home.

When I put it in my Shop to start working on it, I felt a presence like I have never felt before. When walking by it, I could feel a strong energy in the direction of the car. Initially I wasn't too worried about it. But as I started to "zero-in" on it, it felt really, really dark. I connected to it and got a *very* clear visual of an oriental warrior-type with a white, painted face and colorful garb/light armor. With his hands on a sword, ready to draw out. The pose was quite threatening. I asked him what he was doing in my car - he said "same as you, experiencing physicality". I asked him if he would consider leaving the car, and got a firm NO. I asked him if he was enjoying physicality and he said "yes, except for the really cold days". I thanked him for speaking to me, and told him that I was the owner of the vehicle in this realm. At this point I thought we had reached somewhat of an understanding, and I continued repairing the car. I got it running and driveable, but every time I want to take it somewhere it stops running right! Clearly he just wants to enjoy being right where he is, and is showing me who really owns the car!

I asked my HS what type of spirit it was, and got the answer "Omen Spirit", and "very powerful". Also some warnings about being careful. Every time I am in or even near it, I find myself feeling very heavy energies and almost like I am covered in negativity (I get a visual of black goo at times). I always need a clearing afterwards. I asked my HS if I am able to clear him out - got a "no, you aren't THERE yet". One time as I was walking by the car the words "known pedophile!!!" were yelling in my mind, so I am thinking that the energy is related to a previous owner (as opposed to coming from the factory complete with an optional spirit :-))). I asked where the energy came from - got Washington State as an answer.

Sooo, I am pretty sure that the previous owner was taking on a lot of negative energy from the car without realizing it, and that is why he was so relieved to see it go.

I have been reluctant to sell the car (don't want to unleash that energy on some poor unsuspecting soul), but I can't seem to clear it! I have enjoyed the chance to experience/talk to the spirit, but now it is time to either clear it out or move on. I am guessing this is a challenge for me to overcome at this point. Another chance to hone my protection techniques possibly.

Any insight from anyone?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Don’t know if this would help. A friend of mine discovered a really dark, negative energy in a corner of the bedroom.
It quite unnerved her, and wouldn’t leave when asked. Eventually she decided to pour out love on it, which did the trick.
She felt it leaving and said it was crying.

Your entity sounds a very strong, proud sort, so I don’t know if that’s the solution, but it might be worth a try.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
One65: wow, looks like you are actually living in the possessed car horror movie "Christine"!
I have had various experiences of such "dark" energy, like walking in a room, walking by some "dark energy" object, and (in my case, walking by funerals) and feeling either (1) super lethargic, (2) super emotional (as in pent-up anger, disgust, jealousy out of nowhere), (3) being threatened while under a metaphysical "dark cloud", etc......

I cannot attend a funeral nor walk by it. A couple of enlightened people over the years told me that the "other side" wants to pull me through. As an example, around 8-10 years ago, after attending a funeral, I ended up in two minor car accidents within 2 weeks.

So, I understand what you are going through while in the car.

It is actually better to junk the car than try to clear the spirit, due to various "karma" issues that may backfire on you (very dramatically presented in the movie), but if you still want to try, here are some suggestions:
(1) Asian: -hire a Taoist monk to conduct a spirit purification ceremony.
-go to a Buddhist temple and ask for a spirit talisman, or ask if there is some way to purify the spirit
and send it to the afterlife.
these two options are good, because they make the effort to clear out the karma as well, so nothing
backfires. However, just as "Exorcist" demonstrates, it depends on the skill and spiritual power of the
master as well. If your Omen Spirit is "Final Boss" level (trying to find a way to describe levels of
power, haha), then it may be futile since you'd need to find a powerful being to handle it.
(2) there's always the exorcism option. same as above, different religion.

It sounds like your spirit might be Oda Nobunaga, a Japanese "big three" daimyo, or another samurai type.
That stance is similar to this:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV4uq-4CNjjQKtQ7AicvHZVrY39jk_WwH1HFXl7vixJY2iRDF6

Hope you are able to solve this!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I tend to agree with Kevin C:
It is actually better to junk the car than try to clear the spirit
If you try to "clean" the car the entity is going to fight back and you will be the target. By-the-way, you can Google the story of James Dean's car and find out what happens to a vehicle charged with negative emotions or tied to dramatic events.

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
That picture is pretty darn close to what I saw/felt.

I have read the story of James Dean's car.

This whole thing has been very interesting. I am all done with it though...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
First of all, One65, I can tell by your post and other posts that you are quite advanced in spirituality/paranormal matters. So these reflections are just pingbacks from like-minded ones, and I do resonate very much with Kevin C in that I think it is a samurai spirit. But, on experiencing physicality, most spirits I have heard about try to engage with a living human, i.e. get inside of them, even if it is only to inhabit their knee, or whatever. In the case of a samurai, you should be especially careful about your intestinal/bowel area as their job when alive was to eviscerate people. If a pedophile did own the car once upon a time in Washington State (and why would that surprise us?) then it makes sense as deep negative vortexes of energy are often what draws spirits in who have the desire to hang out in 3D.

Then again, a car can be used as a weapon, especially with an invisible somebody monkeying with the gears or brakes, so you should treat this as an extremely serious matter.

Kevin C's suggestion of obtaining a Taoist priest (even though Samurais were not Taoists, but probably Shinto) is a great idea. I was married to one, and he did spiritual rituals, such as having a person write down their negativity and he burned it in special ritual pots in a temple, and he always said he could deal with spirits if needed. We're in Australia though. I know of Qi Gong Master Mantak Chia, who lives in Chiang Mai, Thailand, who is world famous. He might have some Taoist/Qi Gong priests in the U.S. by now.

I agree you shouldn't try to sell the car on, although this would be a legal way of ridding yourself of your problem, it might not be the most ethical way (as you mentioned).

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
All along I have felt that this is a lesson or test of some sort, and thanks to getting it out and talking about it with you guys I think I have finally figured it out. The decision about WHAT to do with the car IS the test.

I could easily just put a cheap price on the car and pass the problem to someone else. But that is not the ethical thing for an Awakened person to do (good choice of words, thanks HM). My conscious mind wants to justify selling it and evading my responsibility. My heart wants me to deal with the problem properly... once you are "in your Knowing", you can't put the genie back in the bottle - and if you are truly working with Source then you have to "walk the walk". It is a test of my Faith/trust in my path and my own abilities. Thank you all so much for helping me to realize that. It has been buzzing around in my head all summer and I couldn't seem to get to the bottom of what was bugging me about this. Now I know, and I am very grateful for that. It seemed to be an energetic "Gordian Knot" and the blockage is now gone. The situation now has FLOW... Awesome.

On the surface it is impractical for me to bring in a Monk to clear the entity. However, we are not mere mortals are we people? I am setting the intention for the situation to resolve itself in a Spiritual way. And let it go... Let's see what happens.

As a side note - I had a long chat with my HS about the options for resolution. I asked if I parted the car out what would happen. HS says that the parts will not carry the energy - but the entity will look towards me as it's new home (somewhat predictable). I also asked if I were to cripple the car in some way and sold it - would the buyer inherit the entity with any parts he removed from the car. Got a NO, but the risk of the entity jumping ship to somewhere unpredictable is extremely high. I asked more questions and came to this conclusion: the entity is only really interested in the car as a "whole". It doesn't really "live" in any one part of the car. I asked what would happen if I put high-vibe crystals in the car. The answer "it would destroy the car, and infest your home or possibly the people in it".

The end of this chapter in the car: I will store it alongside my other cars over the Winter. I do need to protect the other cars that will be stored with it however. They will be receiving energetic fences and will have lots of high-vibe crystals in them. My gut tells me that the problem will resolve itself in the Spring.

P.S: As I set the intention for resolution - I got a visual of the man who will resolve it. Let's see how this turns out...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A very wise perspective about this being a “test” of sorts! It’s not always what we “do”, but what we “choose”. Perhaps the simple decision and expression of intent is all that is needed to resolve this situation. Your resolve may be tested at some point—I.e., something may crop up to make you reconsider your decision, but I don’t feel you can go wrong.

The recent Kryon video about “Disturbing Things” validates for me that oftentimes we don’t actually NEED TO DO ANYTHING, other than DECIDE AND SHINE LIGHT (if, of course, that’s our choice). The “outer” will eventually reflect the “inner” of that choice. I’m also thinking that the strength of our intent is also what dictates how quickly this reflection occurs!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Good, helpful dialogue here. Laron can do clearing from a distance, so wanted to let you know that to consider it as an option.

Also, what is an omen spirit? I cannot google and find a quick answer to this. I can make an educated guess but that is it.

I can’t help but feel there is something missing. Do you sense another spirit attached to this as well?

I am glad you are choosing the highest good for all. You do seem responsible and are making the right choice to not let this car go to someone who could possibly get hurt. I also like how you seek your HS.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Thank you for the suggestion Anaeika; I didn't realize that Laron did that type of healing. That is an option I may choose to follow.

I also tried to Google "Omen Spirit" and came up with nothing at first. I eventually came across a web page with a "directory" of some of the Japanese spirits and it FELT like it held some answers for me. I haven't felt guided to follow up on it yet, and have been preoccupied with energies and events that I feel are leading to something very big approaching us...soon (woops - I slipped into Event mode!).

The energy of the entity is unreal, and you can't help but feel a type of respect for the power it wields.

You said "I feel there is something missing". Me too! I am trying to figure out what that is! I have a friend who practices a number of different healing modalities. I recently asked for her impressions of the energy/entity. She agrees with my original impressions, and brought two names forward. The first name feels like a big part of the energy; the second name doesn't feel like it associates with that energy, but yet the name won't go away - so it has to be a part of the riddle.

My friend offered to do an emotional clearing of the names she came up with, followed by a clearing of the car. I initially agreed, but an hour later we came up with the same message: DON'T CLEAR THE CAR. No insight as to why for either of us; just a strong message.

The whole thing is an enigma, and a fascinating one. I have stated my intentions about understanding it, and healing the situation. I know it will open up in Divine timing,

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I should add: I liked the idea of pouring love on it. So I asked my HS about wrapping it in love (picture pink bubble wrap here... with the bubbles shaped like hearts), and I got a YES. So I did... and got a message from the being that it wanted my love. But the message was overpowering and more than a little bit creepy. Alarm bells were going off for me. Caution! Caution! It all didn't feel right, so I withdrew my energy and attention. I will revisit it all another day real soon.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The way to 'send love and a message' that Dada @ the 'Schroedinger's Other Cat' blog has mentioned is one I like a lot and have used quite a bit. It is along the lines of "Go where you are better served, knowing that you are an eternal being of the light and that all is being forgiven and released.

I have seen and used slight variations on that wording and really like the gist of it.
I also love the compassion and clarity you are showing in this, as well as the patience<3

I would consider adding chocolate to the whiskey/saki combo, or perhaps mochi balls, in this case;) and be very careful where I put my energy, as it seems you are doing.

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I was actually kidding about the weed, but your suggestions of spirits, etc have some merit. I will give that some thought.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I was pinged by Anaeika to read this thread. The first thing that comes to mind isn't just a Samurai -- for me, it's a Ronin (a wandering Samurai that no longer has a master). Somehow he suffered a loss and this is the source of his negativity. Also, I perceive somehow some scraps of metal were originally part of his sword or armor. Perhaps it would be possible to acquire a Japanese sword or smaller blade - it need not be fancy but at least real in form... clean the sword... perhaps etch or attach a message... "Healing through Protective Strength". Leave the sword in the car with the intent that it is an offering for a better future. If the spirit wants, perhaps it would be willing to move to the new item ~ and perhaps by generating a protective energy field from that new item, it can find redemption - or a new cause if redemption isn't needed.

Also, there is a possibility it just wants to rest... in which case, it could move to the sword with no expectations of it. But I feel regaining a mission or ability for protection would suit a Samurai nicely.

I do, perhaps, have a willingness to do and think of things that are beyond my experience - so these are just my ideas and not a claim I know what is really going on.

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Those are excellent thoughts. Just one more reminder for me that we (as Creator beings) are only limited by how far we let our imaginations take us.

The word Ronin really resonates; you may have nailed it. I share your idea about the car possibly containing something personal that was attached to the spirit. The feelings I get about the previous owners do not match the omen spirit. It seems more likely that the spirit created the troubles in the previous owner (rather than the previous owner "infecting" the car).

I do get the feeling that the spirit just wants to "be". Offering it an alternate resting place is a great idea, but I don't want it to be something that will allow him access to an unsuspecting soul. I will give that some thought.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

This may have been said already but I'd find a really excellent Shaman or Energy workers who's competent at expelling Spirits and convincing them to go onward into the Light. A good exscorsims often looks like counseling. Get recommendations for a good one, there are people who specialize in this work specifically.
Some of these entities can be very 'sticky' and not want to leave and can attach to someone given the chance.
I know a young man who basically invited one in and still can't get rid of it several years later. It's pretty much crashed his life. He went to a shaman recently but I'm not sure how that came out.

OP
O

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
An update.

The car has come into my awareness again recently. When I focus on the car, I am still feeling the same (damn powerful!) entity. For a long time, it seemed content to be left alone where it is (living in premium storage space in my garage). But earlier this summer I felt a change in that energy. When I would go in the garage, I would "feel" that the entity has it's "eye" on other vehicles in the garage. It would seem it feels the need to get "out" more often. Whenever I put anything else in that garage, I put crystals in it as a sign to stay away. I also know that those crystals are no match for him if he really wants to jump in. I have decided that I am going to place the car outside on my property, far from the area where the house is. If that doesn't ease the tension I am feeling - I am sending it to be crushed. This thing cannot go to some unsuspecting soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)