Special Head can levitate? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There's a guy on Youtube who appears can levitate. He doesn't call it levitation he calls it "yoga balance". It seems he makes himself lighter than air and balances by putting his hand on something like a cane, a person's head, or a tree limb. He even did it in his underwear.

This might be the real deal, as he seems to have the right attitude of inner peace. Here's his channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecialHead100

He was also on America's Got Talent so search YT for those videos from AGT.

It was all very interesting! And he taught some homeless guy how to do this also, and the homeless guy was doing it on the subway and freaking people out.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That proves to me that you can do whatever you set your intention to do.

• Winner
  • I agree
Reactions: Laron and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There's a guy on Youtube who appears can levitate. He doesn't call it levitation he calls it "yoga balance". It seems he makes himself lighter than air and balances by putting his hand on something like a cane, a person's head, or a tree limb. He even did it in his underwear.

This might be the real deal, as he seems to have the right attitude of inner peace. Here's his channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecialHead100

He was also on America's Got Talent so search YT for those videos from AGT.

It was all very interesting! And he taught some homeless guy how to do this also, and the homeless guy was doing it on the subway and freaking people out.
When I first read the post I immediately imagined someone’s head levitating off of their body

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
When I first read the post I immediately imagined someone’s head levitating off of their body
You're not wrong. To do Yoga balance you must first en-light-en yourself. The "light" here could be raising your frequency, or exposing yourself to the truth of light. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)