Speaking of Disclosures... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Did anyone catch this week's episode of "Hollywood Medium" with Tyler Henry?

He conducted a reading for Corey Feldman and apparently connected with Feldman's best friend, Corey Haim's spirit on "the other side". The topic of Hollywood's hidden culture of sexual abuse was brought up in a very big way and I see it as one more domino falling in the quest for Disclosure. Between Bill Cosby's fairly recent and very public "outing" and this crack in the Cabal's armor, I can see more and more Truth coming out.

Here's the link to an article on the session for those who may be interested:

While we've seen quite a few accusations and information of this type in the "alternative news" and "awakened" communities, this is one of the more recent exposures of such things in a more mainstream way. I can't wait until the flood gates open and we have the opportunity to clear all this up...humanity needs the Truth and needs to wake up to what's really going on behind closed doors!

J

John Swails

oh yes thats going to go mainstream eventually as the ability to bribe and supress goes away

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)