Space Wars Dream (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well I just woke up from a rather wild dream to find that Trump has won the election...and I'm wondering if the dream is somehow related to this whole mess. In the dream, a rather vivid one, I must add--I was at home with my wife in what seemed to be very early morning (well before sunrise). I was in the family room and glanced out the patio doors into the sky to see a large triangle of what appeared to be red stars.

I suddenly noticed all kinds of other lights in the sky, of all different colors. They were all shooting around erratically...then explosions started. It was almost your classic Star Wars battle scene, except the lights and explosions were all different colors and it was relatively quiet--as it seemed very far away. I called my wife and son out of bed to see and told them I felt it was either a legitimate battle or a false flag, "Project Blue Beam" kind of scenario. They were in utter disbelief as we started getting pelted with tiny bits of debris--like bits of hard-driven sand.

I woke up as we were racing into the house for protection.

It occurred to me that this could be a possible scenario for the Cabal to try and pull as "damage control" for this election fiasco. But, they DO NOT have my consent. :)

Anyway, I thought it was an interesting dream to share.

Thoughts? Ideas, anyone?

Last edited:

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
There was a conversation in a Babylon 5 episode that said the different colored explosions were due to the different atmospheres of ships being breached. Also, a real space battle would be quiet as there is insufficient material in the relative vacuum of space to transfer sound energy via collision of particulate.

Both my girlfriend and her daughter happened to wake up from sleep, independently with nightmares after the US election was announced.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There was a conversation in a Babylon 5 episode that said the different colored explosions were due to the different atmospheres of ships being breached. Also, a real space battle would be quiet as there is insufficient material in the relative vacuum of space to transfer sound energy via collision of particulate.

Both my girlfriend and her daughter happened to wake up from sleep, independently with nightmares after the US election was announced.
Oh, WOW! What an amazing bit of info...and seriously, what an obscure thing to explain on a television show! The part about the quietness seems readily apparent...but different colored explosions due to different atmospheres? O.o:D (Mind BLOWN!)

Those points make perfect sense. I've never seen that show and I'm not a highly scientific/logical thinker, so I find it rather curious that my dream would be so "technically correct"!

Thanks for the fascinating validation!

Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
SG, my intuitive feel for your dream is that things in your own personal landscape are at last moving. The quietness of the activity shows that while it is happening in your conscious arena it is more something to observe, rather than ominous, threatening harm. You were located in your place of peacefulness (your home) with your beloved wife, and the prominence of family is shown by the fact that you were in the family room.

If it is events in the external, then specific harm to yourself and your loved ones will be small, as you were just feeling small pellets or grains landing or impacting.

But I think it is more likely to be action in your heart space - no stagnation here.

It might in fact be your subconscious acknowledging the arrival of a CME in the very near future - to get energies moving!

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
What comes to mind with your dream may have more to do with the new president elect and your feelings about that than a literal meaning IMO. It may be that his coming into power IS the equivalent to a 'false flag' event in the lead up of chaos and uncertainty. I would be more interested in what your feelings and thoughts were leading up to going to bed, as it seems that many Americans have been figuratively on the edge of their seats about the recent voting.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What comes to mind with your dream may have more to do with the new president elect and your feelings about that than a literal meaning IMO. It may be that his coming into power IS the equivalent to a 'false flag' event in the lead up of chaos and uncertainty. I would be more interested in what your feelings and thoughts were leading up to going to bed, as it seems that many Americans have been figuratively on the edge of their seats about the recent voting.
Thanks for the comments!

As you suggested, HM, I felt quite excited...almost a sense of awe and wonder, because so many of the things I've taken on faith for years had finally been validated! If I could describe the feeling, it was almost like a kid getting the pony he's always wanted for his birthday. I felt like jumping up and down for joy, but it was tempered by the understanding that my wife and son would be shocked and perhaps afraid.

To answer your question, Lorna, I had gone to bed knowing that Trump was slightly ahead--but I've experienced enough elections to know that anything is possible and things could be completely different in the morning. :) In fact, I told my son that very same thing when I went to bed.

I'd actually taken a "hands off" stance with the entire process leading up to election night. For the first time in my life, I "opted out" of the system and actually refused to vote. I avoided all campaign ads and news, changing the channel and watching something else instead. I also spent a great deal of time in the last few weeks meditating and intending for the highest outcome for the benefit of all (including right before I retired for the night).

I actually felt at peace with whatever was going to happen and had consciously worked to detach myself from any particular outcome. I felt (and still do feel) a great deal of trust that we, as the human collective consciousness, will work everything out in the smoothest possible way.

But yes, I'm still very excited to see how things will eventually work themselves out...

:)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
except the lights and explosions were all different colors and it was relatively quiet--as it seemed very far away. I called my wife and son out of bed to see and told them I felt it was either a legitimate battle or a false flag, "Project Blue Beam" kind of scenario. They were in utter disbelief as we started getting pelted with tiny bits of debris--like bits of hard-driven sand.
Ah, and so detaching from it all may be why it was 'far away and quiet', and the later 'pelting' may be that there may be some effects that intrude on your life but nothing life threatening. That's just my unfinished thoughts that I didn't add to the earlier comment.

I'd actually taken a "hands off" stance with the entire process leading up to election night. For the first time in my life, I "opted out" of the system and actually refused to vote. I avoided all campaign ads and news, changing the channel and watching something else instead. I also spent a great deal of time in the last few weeks meditating and intending for the highest outcome for the benefit of all (including right before I retired for the night).
Often when we deliberately 'switch off' or ignore something by default we are still focused on it as an underlying awareness. LOL The paradoxes and complexities of being conscious...

Most importantly though is what meaning we ourselves give to our own inner symbolic language.
I actually felt at peace with whatever was going to happen and had consciously worked to detach myself from any particular outcome. I felt (and still do feel) a great deal of trust that we, as the human collective consciousness, will work everything out in the smoothest possible way.
From a higher perspective Trump might be used to bring a system right down as the shocker that will make most people wake up. I totally agree with your feelings of positivity and trust in the human collective potential.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Ah, and so detaching from it all may be why it was 'far away and quiet', and the later 'pelting' may be that there may be some effects that intrude on your life but nothing life threatening. That's just my unfinished thoughts that I didn't add to the earlier comment.

Often when we deliberately 'switch off' or ignore something by default we are still focused on it as an underlying awareness. LOL The paradoxes and complexities of being conscious...

Most importantly though is what meaning we ourselves give to our own inner symbolic language.

From a higher perspective Trump might be used to bring a system right down as the shocker that will make most people wake up. I totally agree with your feelings of positivity and trust in the human collective potential.
Yes...brilliant insights, both of you. I feel you're definitely on point!

Even though I'm "switched off" and consciously detached in some ways, the nature of my "awakeness" is such that I feel almost hyper-aware of things going on--not just in my own immediate area, but on a global scale too.

It's a weird feeling. I'd equate it to having vision like a fly, where you've got a much broader field of vision than normal--but in a cognitive rather than literal sense. Maybe that's what expansion of consciousness is all about.

:rolleyes: Hmmmm...

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
It's a weird feeling. I'd equate it to having vision like a fly, where you've got a much broader field of vision than normal--but in a cognitive rather than literal sense. Maybe that's what expansion of consciousness is all about.
I think that every soul incarnated on the planet at this time has unconscious - in some cases conscious - awareness of our changing times. Many even have an part to play in it even though they may have no knowledge of what that is, so for a consciously aware person there is nothing to fear as there is no true death. With that premise in mind I find it becomes super easy to not be embroiled in the external, and to remain centered as an observer not adding my energy to the fearful things.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)