Space Lightning Over China (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
spacelightning_strip.png

"On Aug. 13th in China, photographer Phebe Pan was photographing the night sky, hoping to catch a Perseid meteor. Instead, he witnessed a spectacular bolt of "space lightning." Working atop Shi Keng Kong, the highest mountain peak in the Guangdong province, "I was using a fisheye lens to capture as much of the sky as possible," says Pan. "Suddenly we saw a flash of blue and purple ejected from the top of a nearby thundercloud. It just looked like a tree with branches, and grew up very fast. So awesome!" — http://spaceweather.com/
I not only love the shape of this space lightning but the colors are amazing. What comes to my mind is that this may just be connected into the shift in consciousness as the energies of not just us are changing, but the Earth, so the Earth will keep on expanding, evolving and showing signs that are rare and unique.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think this is what is called Sprite Lightening Blue Jet Lightening ;), and no one has seen it until recently. It looks like the earth reaching up to the heavens to me.

What comes to my mind is that this may just be connected into the shift in consciousness as the energies of not just us are changing, but the Earth, so the Earth will keep on expanding, evolving and showing signs that are rare and unique.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think they spelled it slightly wrong...it should be spirit lightning!

:)

Isnt it sad how a few scientists can take one of the most spectacular and beautiful things in nature and take all the magic and romance right out of it? :(

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I witnessed a thunderstorm here recently which was "not normal"
The lightning was more branched out than usual, it spread over half the sky... and several times it originated in the one same spot of the sky and reached out variable into all directions, leaving a lightning-free (looking about football-size) spot where it originated from

still wondering what caused that...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The lightning was more branched out than usual,
It might have been cloud-to-cloud lightening, which is supposed to be unusual, but is happening a lot now. We had a big show that went on for 45 minutes a few months ago - incredible. We have many massive thunderstorms in Texas (warm wet air from the Gulf of Mexico meets the cool dry air from the Rockies), and I like to watch them.

Not too long ago, I watched a convergence line form right over my head. It was like a two-lane highway. On one side the clouds were moving north and on the other, south. Fortunately, they were traveling slowly - tornadoes can pop up along these lines.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
It might have been cloud-to-cloud lightening, which is supposed to be unusual, but is happening a lot now. We had a big show that went on for 45 minutes a few months ago - incredible. We have many massive thunderstorms in Texas (warm wet air from the Gulf of Mexico meets the cool dry air from the Rockies), and I like to watch them.

Not too long ago, I watched a convergence line form right over my head. It was like a two-lane highway. On one side the clouds were moving north and on the other, south. Fortunately, they were traveling slowly - tornadoes can pop up along these lines.
In my opinion, there is nothing quite so beautiful as a rollicking storm in the mountains (as long as one has somewhere warm and dry to retreat, of course)!

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Is this time-lapse as well? Anyone notice the string of lights just to the left and up from the foreground camera? Moving too fast for a planet, but might be a satellite. I see energy from the ground moving up into the stratosphere perhaps trying to connect up with EM energy. Does this indicate the power of the healed ley lines now to project this much energy upwards, or does it mean the veil has thinned, so not dampening energy so much any more? At this rate, things that were cloaked in the sky may now become visible.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Is this time-lapse as well? Anyone notice the string of lights just to the left and up from the foreground camera? Moving too fast for a planet, but might be a satellite. I see energy from the ground moving up into the stratosphere perhaps trying to connect up with EM energy. Does this indicate the power of the healed ley lines now to project this much energy upwards, or does it mean the veil has thinned, so not dampening energy so much any more? At this rate, things that were cloaked in the sky may now become visible.
IIRC, with lightning there is usually a small "streamer" of electricity that comes up from the ground to meet the bolt of lightning as it forms and starts downward from the clouds. This attracts the bolt and causes it to strike in about the same place that the streamer originated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)