Source and the bad guys (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
One of the difficulties I have been having during my spiritual explorations (lol) is about the relationship between the negative entities and source.

If source is all love and light and the negatives are souls that disconnected from the principles of their creation (but return to it nevertheless after death), where does the negative energy that corrupted them come from? Is it not of source?

I have also heard theories that we should get over the dualism and somehow unconditionally love everything that is going on, which I don't agree with.

Another interesting but not very sound theory is that there are light realms and dark realms and source had the idea that it would be good for them to start interacting and so we are in an area where the dark entities entered a light realm.

Also, do you believe that after death souls go to source? According to Simon Parkes and Alex Collier, the other option is to return to your star family, which sounds like a much better option to me. After all the teachings of religion (and their rejection) and the new age writings I can honestly say that I don't know what source is. I know that I carry a bit of it in me but that is all.

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Here is simplistic explanation that I've learned from much study.

Source is all there is and all there ever will be. Source has been here forever and will be here forever. Source has no beginning and no end. Source is life. Source is a live conscious energy being and is the Creator of all life.

I will refer to Source as "it" because Source is not a she or he. In the beginning source decided it wanted to learn and experience. It sparked off pieces of itself and these live sparks became Over Souls. The Over Souls manifested their life experiences and in turn sparked off parts of their self that became Higher Selves. The Higher Selves manifested their own life experiences and in turn sparked off life which are 3D physical bodies. The human physical bodies (us) manifest our life experiences too. All the life experiences of each being up the chain are brought back to Source so it can experience and learn. We are all one.

Imagine that each of us is a drop of water. No drop is the same yet it takes all of the drops to make the ocean. We are one. We are each connected through energy. We are the energy sparks that make up the ocean of energy.

This is a simplistic explanation and there are more levels of energy beings (sparks) up through the chain but we are all connected to Source. Source is in us and we are in Source because our lives sparked from Source.

Source does not decide how his sparks of life will live their lives. Each of us manifests our own life; whether we decide to live a positive life filled with light or a negative life is up to each of us because we have free will. Source wants to experience all life no matter how we choose to manifest it.

Very dense layers, or dimensions, experience duality because of the heavy energies. As one moves up the chain they begin to experience no duality because the energies are much less dense. In 3D we experience duality because it's what we chose to experience in this life. This is why life in 3D is not easy.Without the dark (negative energy) we wouldn't be able to experience the light (positive energy) in our 3D lesson.

When we first spark from Source we start at the bottom in 1D. We have chosen specific lessons for that density and it may take many incarnation to learn the lesson. Once the lessons are learned we graduate then move higher up the spiral of energy density, always moving up with each life graduation, until we once again reunite with Source. Learning and experiencing never ends.

After connecting again to Source we take some time to rest, heal and feel peace then we spark out from Source again having the experience and knowledge of many lessons and many graduations to take our earned place in a higher dimension than before. Life continues with incarnations, lessons, graduations and moving up through the spiral.

Life never ends.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Here is simplistic explanation that I've learned from much study.

Source is all there is and all there ever will be. Source has been here forever and will be here forever. Source has no beginning and no end. Source is life. Source is a live conscious energy being and is the Creator of all life.
Wow. Vickie's Theory of Everything (TOE). That should be required reading for every school!

BEAUTIFULLY expressed, Vickie!!!

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Vickie The Wise! Here are a few additions humbly offered to her TOE. The sparks of Source extend to everything...plants, animals, planets, suns, etc. And there are endless varieties of entities, not just human and not just those who are physical. The physical worlds, while very challenging, are also excellent learning environments and entities choose to go to a school such as 3D earth for the learning. The basic drive of all entities (energies) is to grow and reunite with all. Love is the underlying energy of all universes and all they contain. The aspects we consider negative are powerful tools in the learning process and help us more quickly realize the contrast so we can move towards love.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Vickie and Bill , thank you very much for your answers. Sometimes when I write answers like the one I am going to, I feel like a total bastard stuck in the lower dimensions talking to a spiritually evolved beings. And yet I must share my point of view because nobody else would.

I cannot deny that the painful experiences help us grow. But there are scars that need lifetimes to heal. So diving into the darkness is questionable at times.

Imagine if everybody agrees on a soul contract to experience a lot of pain for the purpose of growth. That would provide the negatives who feed on suffering with a lot of food. It will make them strong. In this way people are sabotaging the end of the hidden war with them, they are supporting the other side.

Think of the many warriors who gave their lives in the war with the Draco reptilians. It is not fair to them, dear ones.

And if you really thing that exposure to negativity is a fuel to growth, then maybe we should let them win. We will have all the pain we can and everything will be okay?

So do I sound like a total bastard if I say that I don't care for spiritual growth, but I would hope that every being would do what they can to prevent any suffering caused to (and by) them in order to starve the negatives, win the fight with them and then decide what to do.

Standing there and stoically taking wound after wound is not a sign of spirituality to me. It is of something else. But I am not sure that is what you said, I am just exaggerating in order to make my point clearer.

Maybe one day I will adopt your point of view, but not before the war is over. It makes no sense for me to do that now. Blessings.

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie The Wise! Here are a few additions humbly offered to her TOE. The sparks of Source extend to everything...plants, animals, planets, suns, etc. And there are endless varieties of entities, not just human and not just those who are physical. The physical worlds, while very challenging, are also excellent learning environments and entities choose to go to a school such as 3D earth for the learning. The basic drive of all entities (energies) is to grow and reunite with all. Love is the underlying energy of all universes and all they contain. The aspects we consider negative are powerful tools in the learning process and help us more quickly realize the contrast so we can move towards love.
Bill, this is excellent and valid information to add to my simplistic explanation.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Vickie and Bill , thank you very much for your answers. Sometimes when I write answers like the one I am going to, I feel like a total bastard stuck in the lower dimensions talking to a spiritually evolved beings. And yet I must share my point of view because nobody else would.
There's nothing at all wrong with sharing a different point of view, Slayer! Hearing different viewpoints allows us to consider broader possibilities and expand our understanding. So please, share away!

I cannot deny that the painful experiences help us grow. But there are scars that need lifetimes to heal. So diving into the darkness is questionable at times.
If you consider that we are eternal souls and that this experience is only temporary, life is really just an experience. Every soul also has free will to be able to chose those experiences--so they can choose "dark" experiences as well as "light" ones. And either is perfectly OK. It's all just temporary. :)

Imagine if everybody agrees on a soul contract to experience a lot of pain for the purpose of growth. That would provide the negatives who feed on suffering with a lot of food. It will make them strong. In this way people are sabotaging the end of the hidden war with them, they are supporting the other side.

Think of the many warriors who gave their lives in the war with the Draco reptilians. It is not fair to them, dear ones.
But perhaps the souls knew that was what they would experience when they "signed up" for this particular experience? Maybe that's exactly what they wished. As the "boots on the ground" here in human bodies, we may view it as "bad" or "painful", but perhaps to them it's simply the lesson or the experience. As one of the ones here in human physical form, I understand how unfair this may seem on all kinds of levels, but that is exactly why I feel we are so loved. It's because without us, none of this physicality and its attendant experiences would be possible.

And if you really thing that exposure to negativity is a fuel to growth, then maybe we should let them win. We will have all the pain we can and everything will be okay?
That would be just fine for those who wish to experience "darkness", but what of the others? What of those who may have experienced lifetime after lifetime of pain and suffering...perhaps they've seen quite enough of that and wish to experience something altogether different? I think that's the beauty of this multiverse. Everyone can choose the experiences they wish to have and they can then have them. They aren't all mutually exclusive.

So do I sound like a total bastard if I say that I don't care for spiritual growth, but I would hope that every being would do what they can to prevent any suffering caused to (and by) them in order to starve the negatives, win the fight with them and then decide what to do.

Standing there and stoically taking wound after wound is not a sign of spirituality to me. It is of something else. But I am not sure that is what you said, I am just exaggerating in order to make my point clearer.

Maybe one day I will adopt your point of view, but not before the war is over. It makes no sense for me to do that now. Blessings.
Everyone is different. Everyone has different tastes and preferences. That's what makes us all beautiful and unique. We exist in a world of duality, where everything can be experienced--both the dark and the light, and even the perfect balance of the two. Some prefer one or the other and that's quite evident in the choices we make. But in the end, it's all temporary. It's all an adventure, and each is free to choose the experience he or she wishes to have. At the end of the day, there doesn't have to be a war. The war is really inside ourselves--and as soon as we discover peace within ourselves, peace will be manifest in the world around us.

<3

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
It seems that it is the second time my post gets lost. I just wanted to say that according to some here we tend to get much more than what we signed for.

The longer I have lived and trudged through challenging life experiences, the more I think: what the hell was I thinking signing up for this? Furthermore, if I did know what life would be like, why would I need to experience it?

I contend that we didn't know all in advance. I can sort of buy into choosing life for gaining expertise or life lessons, but I often think, for instance, how much suffering do I really need to learn a lesson. What more am I learning witnessing countless instances of cancer, dementia, all illness and pain, poverty, injustice, hunger, stupidity, and war?

This leads me to believe that life is more complicated than we can entirely grasp about our deepest purpose. If we are to believe that we are sparks of life out to gather intelligence for the Source, a popular theory, I come back to wondering how much suffering does Source need to witness to get it?

So, Slayer, I understand your point of view.

I respect and understand Vickie's and Bill's TOE theory. I always embrace Stargazer's optimism and points of view. I get that life may be an illusion.

However, to me, something is amiss in all of this. I do deeply appreciate the exquisite beauty of the planet, the instances of compassion, creativity, relationships and love and a system of nature that is miraculous. I have adopted most of what you all have expressed as a way to make my internal life easier with explanations for the way this planet operates, but I am weary of it. I have heard the explanation of soul contracts, but I am not entirely on board with it as a neat package to justify all of our experiences. And so I question it.

And await a better understanding of all there is.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What more am I learning witnessing countless instances of cancer, dementia, all illness and pain, poverty, injustice, hunger, stupidity, and war?
All excellent points, Krena! My thought for this is that many of the things we witness here are the soul journeys and lessons of other selves. We may understand and fully appreciate the lessons of these struggles and suffering, but others may still need to experience these things for their own "life portfolio" as it were. In such cases, perhaps it is an opportunity for the rest of us to be of service. Those are the perfect ways for us to learn and practice sharing such things as kindness, compassion, and unconditional love.
This leads me to believe that life is more complicated than we can entirely grasp about our deepest purpose. If we are to believe that we are sparks of life out to gather intelligence for the Source, a popular theory, I come back to wondering how much suffering does Source need to witness to get it?
Perhaps a slightly different way of asking that question might be "how much suffering do we (as individual aspects of Source) need to witness to get it?" :)

If you look at it from the viewpoint that we are all individual children of God "in training", then it becomes more easy to see that all of us must each experience these things to fully appreciate all that life has to offer. Like a loving parent watching a young child stumble and fall during its first steps, Source is there in its many forms to comfort us, dust us off, and help us up again.
And so I question it.

Excellent!!! I feel that's exactly what we're here to do.

:). <3 <3 <3

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Stargazer, I agree with your points, mostly. And I appreciate your words to soothe my heart.

The disagreement is personal. I am growing tired of this play we are in, and perhaps that is as it should be as I age ( not too gracefully ). Acting like the fictional Phoenix, regeneration, or getting dusted off, lacks its gusto for me. I am more likely to say when witnessing personal or global inequities, indignities, and all that which is on the horrific side of this life platform: "Enough is enough." I always try to be of service, and many times, I have succeeded. But sometimes, I must drag myself up into another day's adventures in this perhaps fictional palace and strain for mystical and logical answers to our collective mysteries. And get cranky.

Reactions: Mandy and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am growing tired of this play we are in,
Krena, I get what you are saying, and you are in good company with your feelings. It has gone on too long.

It seems that it is the second time my post gets lost. I just wanted to say that according to some here we tend to get much more than what we signed for.
Slayer, I also understand your point. Sometimes replies seem to take on a direction of their own.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
StargazerBut sometimes, I must drag myself up into another day's adventures in this perhaps fictional palace and strain for mystical and logical answers to our collective mysteries. And get cranky.
I understand, Krena. And feeling "cranky" (or anything else) is perfectly OK. I think we've all earned the right to feel whatever way we feel. :)|

And just remember you're never alone! [[[HUG]]]

:)

Reactions: June and Krena

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The longer I have lived and trudged through challenging life experiences, the more I think: what the hell was I thinking signing up for this? Furthermore, if I did know what life would be like, why would I need to experience it?

I contend that we didn't know all in advance. I can sort of buy into choosing life for gaining expertise or life lessons, but I often think, for instance, how much suffering do I really need to learn a lesson. What more am I learning witnessing countless instances of cancer, dementia, all illness and pain, poverty, injustice, hunger, stupidity, and war?

So, Slayer, I understand your point of view.

I respect and understand Vickie's and Bill's TOE theory. I always embrace Stargazer's optimism and points of view. I get that life may be an illusion.

However, to me, something is amiss in all of this. I do deeply appreciate the exquisite beauty of the planet, the instances of compassion, creativity, relationships and love and a system of nature that is miraculous. I have adopted most of what you all have expressed as a way to make my internal life easier with explanations for the way this planet operates, but I am weary of it. I have heard the explanation of soul contracts, but I am not entirely on board with it as a neat package to justify all of our experiences. And so I question it.

My explanation was very simple and I certainly don't pretend to know how it all works. I gave what resonates to me from much study but none of us has the entire story. It will be very enlightening to get out of this life and find out exactly how this all works.

I believe each of us decides what we want to experience and the lesson we want to learn before we incarnate. Then we are born into a body and we forget everything we came here to learn. We don't come here without help. We come with guides that try to help along the way. However, we have free will so in trying to learn our lessons, since we don't know exactly what those lessons are, we stumble along the way. We may take a fork in the path. It's up to us to manifest our lives and how we get down that path. Our guides nudge us and give us thoughts but again, it's up to us to get down the path in the way we choose to manifest our lives.

After so many lives of trying to learn a lesson we finally do learn it and it's graduation time. Time to move up the spiral.

Anyway, that's how I see it. :) I love reading about other people's TOEs too.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Stargazer, I agree with your points, mostly. And I appreciate your words to soothe my heart.

The disagreement is personal. I am growing tired of this play we are in, and perhaps that is as it should be as I age ( not too gracefully ). Acting like the fictional Phoenix, regeneration, or getting dusted off, lacks its gusto for me. I am more likely to say when witnessing personal or global inequities, indignities, and all that which is on the horrific side of this life platform: "Enough is enough." I always try to be of service, and many times, I have succeeded. But sometimes, I must drag myself up into another day's adventures in this perhaps fictional palace and strain for mystical and logical answers to our collective mysteries. And get cranky.
Don't misunderstand me, Krena. I am very weary of this 3D life too. I'm certainly ready to move on but I don't want to have to do this 3D life yet again. It's hard to see all the horrible things we see everyday. I don't get out of bed everyday excited about the day but I'm trying to find joy each day. I might only find just a little joy on many days but its there if we choose to embrace it my friend.

Reactions: PJ and Stargazer

PJ

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 20, 2016
Massachusetts
Don't misunderstand me, Krena. I am very weary of this 3D life too. I'm certainly ready to move on but I don't want to have to do this 3D life yet again. It's hard to see all the horrible things we see everyday. I don't get out of bed everyday excited about the day but I'm trying to find joy each day. I might only find just a little joy on many days but its there if we choose to embrace it my friend.
I agree wholeheartedly Vickie with the advance of technology we have become so exposed to information 24/7, what was once shocking acts have become the norm. The Internet has brought many people from great distances closer, but at the same time it has taken close people farther away. My friends don't like that I won't text them, because I want to talk with them, it does have its purpose to relay important information quickly, but it is not meant for conversation, there is no connection there for me. To me it feels that every time I come back it gets harder and many times I have felt weary of coming back. Thanks!

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Vickie, I have pretty much viewed life in much the same way as you....for a long time. It made sense to me. But I shifted a bit.

The explanations surrounding the necessity and educational benefit of suffering strikes me wrong now, especially when children are involved. I often ask myself about how much suffering I need (or others need) to witness to feel and understand it. I find myself thinking the rationale is not good enough.

Please understand that I do find joy daily. I feel grateful for many things. Big things and small. I have perspective. I can and do create art, and that is a precious gift.

It is just that......For me and for probably many who find themselves on this site, life is complicated, and it can be joyful and tragic in the same moment. I wish more could experience joy and love.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree wholeheartedly Vickie with the advance of technology we have become so exposed to information 24/7, what was once shocking acts have become the norm. The Internet has brought many people from great distances closer, but at the same time it has taken close people farther away. My friends don't like that I won't text them, because I want to talk with them, it does have its purpose to relay important information quickly, but it is not meant for conversation, there is no connection there for me. To me it feels that every time I come back it gets harder and many times I have felt weary of coming back. Thanks!
Technology is both wonderful and horrible and it sure does separate us and dehumanize us.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie, I have pretty much viewed life in much the same way as you....for a long time. It made sense to me. But I shifted a bit.

The explanations surrounding the necessity and educational benefit of suffering strikes me wrong now, especially when children are involved. I often ask myself about how much suffering I need (or others need) to witness to feel and understand it. I find myself thinking the rationale is not good enough.

Please understand that I do find joy daily. I feel grateful for many things. Big things and small. I have perspective. I can and do create art, and that is a precious gift.

It is just that......For me and for probably many who find themselves on this site, life is complicated, and it can be joyful and tragic in the same moment. I wish more could experience joy and love.
I hear what you're saying. I wish we could all find love, joy and peace. Maybe someday soon we will.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I see a lot of interesting comments and I want to thank you guys :)

Technology is what allows this conversation and forum (and much more) to exist. It is connecting people from all over the world. It is also the only means for me to communicate with my lovely twin flame and other people I find close to my heart. I am sure I will meet them one day, but that day hasn't come yet. I guess that technology can be blamed for not paying attention to those around you, but is it the reason or just an excuse?

There are different ways to answer the question why we are here. And there may be several reasons indeed. I see it more like just another battleground on which the benevolent humans meet the dark ones. It can be much less violent and the name of the game is retaining the high vibration you came with and mingling it into the matrix of the Earth, possibly making a tiny change to the reality we live in. I see learning from it as more of a side effect, but I suspect I may have had a different perspective before I came here.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I feel that we are drops from the ocean of consciousness who come to experience the physical, to know what its like to laugh, cry, feel joyful, angry, jealous, sexual feelings, taste food, and so much more. I can't see we would need lessons, we are wonderful beings, creators. I always get stuck on that one. Surely while in the ocean of comciousness we have all knowledge . Its true we have to forget to have a life here, its the only way we can experience anything but pure love. I'm sure there are many other things and places we experience, but personally, and it is just my thoughts, as wonderful beings of light, creators, I feel we put ourselves down to think we need lessons. Just my thoughts, I bet we will find its completely different to what we thought<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Time to move up the spiral
Spoken with true trust in spiritual evolution, and I wholeheartedly concur.

I take on board all the points given on this thread, with a yay and a nay here and there. And I think back to when, in this life, so exactly verifiable, that I have met with unmitigated surprise, or a surge of love that has melted all opposing thoughts, or an epiphany that glimpsed beyond the world of sense perception, the synchronicity that couldn't be denied, and my completely insatiable desire to know, know, know.... what drives me to absorb and consume from so many open sources, so that my open mind is still not crowded, not even one bit.

Even when I know I have partaken in lifetimes of all manner and sorts and expressions in all forms and colours and vibrations for practically a couple of billion years.

And then, I have that yearning to create, and co-create, the exact circumstances of my life. And that even in my fifth decade, I am still getting a handle on how much that means I really can do.

And, as I may have mentioned on here before, the orgasmic experience of the one drop of water finding its way home to the cosmic ocean.

So to discover that this is a Universe of complexity, which is without any natural end, 3D life shall contain pain and seeking, and causes and consequences which include painful scenarios, pain purging and uplifting - this understanding is the fullest bloom of my life's understanding. With just one petal more to unfold - the next Universe is waiting.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Spoken with true trust in spiritual evolution, and I wholeheartedly concur.

I take on board all the points given on this thread, with a yay and a nay here and there. And I think back to when, in this life, so exactly verifiable, that I have met with unmitigated surprise, or a surge of love that has melted all opposing thoughts, or an epiphany that glimpsed beyond the world of sense perception, the synchronicity that couldn't be denied, and my completely insatiable desire to know, know, know.... what drives me to absorb and consume from so many open sources, so that my open mind is still not crowded, not even one bit.

Even when I know I have partaken in lifetimes of all manner and sorts and expressions in all forms and colours and vibrations for practically a couple of billion years.

And then, I have that yearning to create, and co-create, the exact circumstances of my life. And that even in my fifth decade, I am still getting a handle on how much that means I really can do.

And, as I may have mentioned on here before, the orgasmic experience of the one drop of water finding its way home to the cosmic ocean.

So to discover that this is a Universe of complexity, which is without any natural end, 3D life shall contain pain and seeking, and causes and consequences which include painful scenarios, pain purging and uplifting - this understanding is the fullest bloom of my life's understanding. With just one petal more to unfold - the next Universe is waiting.
You, my friend, are a true poet. Your writing is beautiful. I love what you wrote and I agree completely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)