Sorrow Full of Joy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This short video (51:51) is an interview by Mira Kelley with Christian (who has a blog at www.awalkinthephysical.com). Christian was 38 years old at the time of the interview, and he has soul memories from before being born, and also soon after birth. Before being born, when he was planning his life, he was able to request that the veil (of forgetfulness) would not fully obliterate any foreknowledge he had before coming into his present life. In fact, the veil did grow thicker as he passed the age of 5 years old, but he has retained a very small window from where he could "peek" and get a glimpse of the pre-life planning, and his soul purpose, etc. The insight of this amazing man reminds us that as our soul inhabits our human body here having this life experience, our higher self or greater majority of soul/spirit is alive and conscious beyond the veil, and has every answer we may be seeking to meet our challenges. He also refers to being alive in a human body here as being "in the game" which is a way I have been thinking about it for a long time. It truly is a game we have decided to play to reflect back to us that we in fact the stars, the sun, the galaxies and everything all at the same time.

Here is a short excerpt:

"I knew everything was OK, you know, because on the other side, I mean, I feel sorrow now because I think about it, but it's full of joy too, because there's nothing wrong. I mean, you know that when you're on the other side you can see all is well. It's just a play. Everything is fine."

For spiritual people seeking to fully understand the value of having a human life, if this is all role-playing, this video is a must-see.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This short video (51:51) is an interview by Mira Kelley with Christian (who has a blog at www.awalkinthephysical.com). Christian was 38 years old at the time of the interview, and he has soul memories from before being born, and also soon after birth. Before being born, when he was planning his life, he was able to request that the veil (of forgetfulness) would not fully obliterate any foreknowledge he had before coming into his present life. In fact, the veil did grow thicker as he passed the age of 5 years old, but he has retained a very small window from where he could "peek" and get a glimpse of the pre-life planning, and his soul purpose, etc. The insight of this amazing man reminds us that as our soul inhabits our human body here having this life experience, our higher self or greater majority of soul/spirit is alive and conscious beyond the veil, and has every answer we may be seeking to meet our challenges. He also refers to being alive in a human body here as being "in the game" which is a way I have been thinking about it for a long time. It truly is a game we have decided to play to reflect back to us that we in fact the stars, the sun, the galaxies and everything all at the same time.

Here is a short excerpt:

"I knew everything was OK, you know, because on the other side, I mean, I feel sorrow now because I think about it, but it's full of joy too, because there's nothing wrong. I mean, you know that when you're on the other side you can see all is well. It's just a play. Everything is fine."

For spiritual people seeking to fully understand the value of having a human life, if this is all role-playing, this video is a must-see.

Thanks for sharing that Melt, really helps me to see thing much clearer. I could relate to so much of what he was saying, the love he spoke about? There have been times through my life when I’ve felt that, there are no words to describe the feeling. It wraps around you and you just know it is not of this earth, and you never want it to leave.

I can also appreciate the necessity of forgetting, this has come to me later in my life. I’ve somehow got a glimpse, a sense, a knowing of the other side. I’ve felt it keenly and have often said it’s a good job we don’t remember because many of us would top ourselves, we wouldn’t be able to face this life. There have been times when I’ve begged to be released from here but here I am, not begging anymore I might add. There is more of an acceptance now, it’s taken me into old age to get there but better late than never.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a deep inner knowing and peace are to things that are hard to put in words also

the deep inner peace i have as long as i can think back, like you June i became wiser with the years to come, the moment the veil was lifted partially and the slumber part of life was gone

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Bert, Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)