Sophia reading for March 8th (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Received via email -

Hi!

I have a beautiful conversation from earlier this morning to share with you today. It's being rushed out while it is still in my heart and mind, as the visual was mesmerizing. I think you'll really enjoy this one.

We are heading towards the middle of March and the "fortnight" moment that was used in one of the last conversations with One. It was said that we would have some obvious disclosure information before a "fortnight" in time, which is the end of this week, I believe either Thursday or Friday. We'll see.

March 8th, 2021
3:45 AM

It is the One.

There are things to say. These things concern your liberty. These things concern your well-being, your health, your life as a human being in this year of 2021.

For it is all set to change, about to be altered, and in some ways, unrecognizable from that which you have known thus far.

You have never been free. Not in recent memory. Not truly.
You’ve experienced the appearance of freedom within a very structured existence, operating within somewhat invisible walls. These walls put in place by society, by governments, by invisible rulers pulling unseen strings.

The subtle shift from invisible control into visible, actual visceral restraint and programming with masks, lockdowns and injections was only possible because of that initial and invisible control already in place.

What is shocking and abhorrent to the portion of the population who are awake now, does not feel that different actually, to those who are still drowsy. The voice of authority, granting rules and permissions and instructions, is one they do not regard as evil or manipulative, but instead comforting and necessary.

It will not be until the truth is made clear, apparent and unquestionable, that this changes for them. The source of this information will come from, indeed must come from, an authority who is deeply trusted.

This will not be a fellow human with a “different opinion”, but from a voice holding power and weight. Someone they naturally trust.
The cage of bars is every bit as real, now, as ever. It is about to be not only unlocked, but dissolved. What remains, once it is gone, is self-authority.

The idea of true liberty bears with it, great responsibility. It is not a “get out of jail free” card. It is a statement of authentic self-rule.

What is occurring, and right now, is the human version of the elephant story. This story we’ve spoken of before. It is worth mentioning that she wraps that chain around her own leg willingly, and without thought, not because she is impaired in some way. She is quite intelligent. She believes and therefore desires what she considers to be normal and necessary. She has not yet experienced life without the weight of the chain, and does not desire to.

It’s not an option for her, because she’s never considered or seen it. It’s not actually real for her. Without the chain, she cannot rest, and therefore she replaces it herself when the trainer forgets. She has a peaceful night’s sleep once she does.

This partially explains what happens now, on earth, with the split in the human race. It explains why it is possible to introduce tighter restrictions, and more invasive (to some) sounding actions and have them met with compliance and even insistence that they happen. The race wants relief from this terrifying disease that’s been inflicted upon them. For many, relief can only show up in the hands of some outside and more powerful voice of authority. From someone trusted, someone who has a vested interest in their well-being.

This divide in the race is not because one side wants different outcomes than another side. It is because one side believes that the path to those outcomes must include adherence to recommended methods given by specific and very authoritative voices. While another side has come to trust other voices and messages, an internally spoken authority that replaces the current mouthpiece and resonates in a deeper way.

These are not new voices, yet they’ve grown louder and more insistent now and are drowning out the more prominent mouthpieces.

The frequency supports and encourages internal authority as well as propels it. This frequency shift increases its vibration, and the pressure that is expelled as it does so, changes hearts and minds.
“Change” is the operative word here. For it must be remembered that for each of you, the options and decisions will differ, and they cannot be laid out by another as more or less “correct”.

The decision as to which choice is highest and best is an individual one. It will be made that way. These incoming frequencies demand that and allow that.

Where this conversation began, is about the concept of true liberty. This truth will not be something that can be stopped. Herein lies the secret. It is why your oppressors always and ultimately fail at total control. It is not possible for one soul to completely own another. It will never be possible.

There is a great deal of posturing and play and appearance of ownership. There is surface evidence for slavery and it is compelling. Yet, it is not complete, and not possible. It is a powerful illusion, intentionally operated, to convince you of its reality.

Why does JFK Jr. keep going through my head?

Because you see him as a potential voice of authority. You are seeing pieces fit into this puzzle, and you wonder how or who could pull off such a switch, as to mesmerize and reveal truth to the sleeping and drowsy ones. JFK Jr. seems to be the right candidate for this, does he not?

I tell you this – you are poised now to witness a massive turnaround and upheaval in society, authority and information. This upsets what has been seen as trustworthy, and puts something new in its place.
Inquiry. Wonder. A belief in the miraculous. A resurgence of faith in the goodness of people.

These revelations come coupled with horror, as truths are exposed around the depths of depravity and destruction taking place under the control of those who’ve held the reins until now. It is a costly realization.

Yet, not unlike the birth of a child with accompanying labor pains, a worthy one. One worth doing. Once it occurs, one you could not imagine going forward without.

Liberty will be understood once the chains are seen. Once seen, they dissolve and there is a feeling of “unbound” that accompanies their dissolution.

Liberty will be the initial term for what happens next. As indeed you are being liberated from a constructed reality that hindered your sight.

Freedom comes next, and it is a heady term. There will be many crashes as none of you are used to the speeds at which you can fly. Your wings have been clipped until now. You will not succumb because of these crashes, but will learn from them. You will help each other and learn together the possibilities and nuances of freedom. Limitless is not a term you’ve understood. You will discover it next.

So much of your life and history has been held in chains that it will feel confusing for you and look chaotic.

Imagine* a room full of toddlers, wall to wall, all attempting to take their first few steps at the same time. There will be bumps, bruises and crashes a-plenty. Yet, the internal motivation to walk will fore the process for them all, and they will not stop, not ever, until they can run. And they will figure out how to do so without crashing into one another. It will become, eventually and beautifully, an orchestrated movement filled with joy and the rush of adrenaline as they now can move, on their own, upright and strong.

This room of crashing toddlers eventually morphs into a sea of smiling angels – moving effortlessly around each other, with each other, and in perfect synchronicity.

This is where you go, dear human. This is where you are heading. This is the realization of true freedom, and this is the experience of achieving liberty.

You are about to witness a miracle.

You are about to achieve such heights and depths of your being that the brief chaos introducing this moment will be all but forgotten in its glory.

Hang on to your hats, while you let go your grip on all that you knew to be real. You’ll want you hands in the air for this part of the ride. No worries, for you can fly.

You are in for such a treat.

That is all.

Thank you.

Goodbye Sophia, my chosen one.

*Visual here was wonderful. There was a room the size a barn with these toddlers, and they were each filled with determination as they crashed and fell and got up. No angry faces or cries of pity or helplessness, these were tenacious little people, with huge smiles, just thrilled to be taking their first steps. What began as a mess, eventually became cooperative movement. It was astounding and powerful and simply, beautifully illustrative of our next phase! It was a thrill to witness as well as experience.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Manuel and Alison

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Reminds me of the remote group healing a few weeks ago where I lifted above our campfire to high above the current world and was then guided to a horizontal path which resulted in a roller coaster ride (put your hands up in the air :) ) that ended in a place where thoughs created stuff very fast and where the though "great responsibility" was important.

thus we rise to a breaking point where we are diverted to another place which will be a very turbulent ride.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This seems spot on:
This divide in the race is not because one side wants different outcomes than another side. It is because one side believes that the path to those outcomes must include adherence to recommended methods given by specific and very authoritative voices. While another side has come to trust other voices and messages, an internally spoken authority that replaces the current mouthpiece and resonates in a deeper way.
Her visual for what comes after the 'labor pains' seems so apt:
There was a room the size a barn with these toddlers, and they were each filled with determination as they crashed and fell and got up. No angry faces or cries of pity or helplessness, these were tenacious little people, with huge smiles, just thrilled to be taking their first steps. What began as a mess, eventually became cooperative movement. It was astounding and powerful and simply, beautifully illustrative of our next phase! It was a thrill to witness as well as experience.
except that in our case I believe we are learning to fly?

Bert, yours does seem to fit here quite magically too, doesn't it?

• I agree
Reactions: Bert
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Received via email

March 16th, 2021

Hello again!

I hope this finds you well. Today I have the most beautiful transcription to share with you. It's been recorded and can be listened to here:
March 15, 2021
4:52 AM

It is the One.

Nothing but your/the Ascension takes precedence now. For all of your aspects, every one of your timelines and “dimensions”. All eyes, hearts and energetic impulses are focused right here, right now, on this very moment which you are creating now. This life. Your life in 2021.

For this is the most glorious culmination of collective love, an outpouring of generational, universal intent – a brilliant force of cosmic light.

This moment is unique. The build-up to its eventual completion is something not before seen. For the Dark have done their part, and so completely, and in such a spectacular display of stubborn refusal to submit, that this time is unlike any other in dramatic expression, violent display, and absolute breathtaking conviction of role. Each pair of shoes firmly embedded in their chosen spot in the sand. The reveal is poised to be spectacular.

For this is a performance really. While it continues, you are focused on good guys and bad guys, rescues and heroes, hurts and triumphs, sinners and saints. At its completion, the masks and costumes come off. The real source and identity of each player in full reveal.

You are not dealing with only humans, but mostly humans. There are identities that will surprise you. There are still, and at this late date, actors and roles and reveals that will shock you. “Shock” meaning that you’ll find them to be completely unexpected.

For this has been the most magnificent performance, conducted by Masters. These Masters surround you now. It will ask you to look around today and see that. It will ask you to look beyond the mask.

One of the more challenging and even difficult components of full awareness will soon be apparent. It all gets swept up in Oneness. It is then that, while still playing the part, the human role you embody now, you will look around and realize that those you have hated, vilified, honored and praised, are absolutely cut from One cloth.
They spring from One Source. It is the same Source you are. You are One.

Once you are able to take the perspective of willing participant rather than victim, you will begin to realize the full range of your being.

These are words that perhaps sound hollow to your human ears. You live right now in a world gone mad, and as part of an oppressed slave race. Yes, this is your current role.

It is not your only role, nor has it been always on the side of the light. You have participated at every level and all sides.

As a Master, you have committed yourself to excellence.

The exquisite result of your efforts waits for you right now. It peeks around the corner, its brilliance unable to be contained or diminished by the Dark.

For you are the Masters of the Universe, putting on right now a magnificent performance for us all. For us all, as One.

You volunteered for this final act and were chosen for this final act. It is the “Superbowl” of Ascension Events and its players are in top form and ready.

Imagine the store of energy that builds for this culmination.
Thousands of years of oppression and frustration and suppression. The Massive Force of your emotions thus propel this Ascension Event.

Do you see?

Do you see why this moment, even this moment, is created by you?
It has always been you.

The pain, the glory and the decision to finally bring it to a close is all yours.

Dear, dear precious human. This life in shackles that you are seeing and breaking out of now, is merely one of many, many, many experiences. Experiences you’ve completed to gain perspective, and to perfect love. Throughout them all, you’ve built muscle and honed technique, delving deep into each nuance possible.

All so that you would know, without separation, what it is to be alive.
You’ve played your roles with gusto and still do today. As immersion feeds you with knowledge and sensitivity.

You are Masters, perfecting your craft.

You are here to create worlds.

That is all.

Thank you.

Note:

So much came through with this! Huge download of visuals and emotions.

Seeing all of us as Masters, orchestrating both sides, like puppet “Masters” almost, without strings.
Saw from Ancient to Modern times, a collective build-up of horror and pain and what that builds to, the power of that, the force of that, the brilliance of that. Words aren’t enough to encapsulate the accumulation and its intent.

I saw generations, civilizations, angels, multiple races, ancestors and brethren from the stars – all watching, smiling, together and right here with us. A “we’ve got your back” cushion of absolute pure love. Magnificent doesn’t do it justice. We are not alone. Not by a longshot.

What happens next is fueled by every lifetime, every role; by the All that is.

It’s epic.

Sophia

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just before I read this I thought of Beinsa Douno and his prophecy. Someone asked me to send it to them so I downloaded a couple of his best photos and sent those as well. Resolved to put his photo on my phone as wallpaper to remind me because I truly believe in this prophecy and the man. It is the only future that recognises total forgiveness and repentance. I think we have mellowed the tribulations somewhat which is why it has taken so long!

"We are going to do this Beinsa" I whispered. Then I clicked on a link and found this from Sophia.

Link to the prophecy below. Laron wrote about it on Transients but the Transients search engine does not always behave.

Peter Konstantinov Deunov.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)