Some Imagery I Made (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
impressive that you drew optical illusions - not a simple thing
I especially like the forest scene - roots in the ground mirroring the energy in the air

Well done.

Reactions: DebM
OP
HabitatBranch

HabitatBranch

Just Arrived
Dec 3, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I'm guessing the optical illusion you're referring to is in the first image, which was made with 12-fold symmetry of a growth spiral following the fibonacci sequence, I think that combined with the blurred effect aids in the dynamic effect on the eyes. in the forest scene, I was trying to express the idea like "as above, so below" with a focus on the system-wide webs of the water cycle and the mycelial net. glad you like it.

Reactions: DebM

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I see a Mayan influence in the large panel (beneath the first two that you posted).
I see RGB as the chromatic scheme.
Very nice, clean lines, provokes thought.

OP
HabitatBranch

HabitatBranch

Just Arrived
Dec 3, 2021
I definitely did draw some inspiration from the "Codex Fejérváry-Mayer" for those images.
earlier stuff I did mostly use an RGB based color scheme but I have moving more towards a MBCGYR color scheme I guess.
to me, magenta works well to represent the absolute, while green represents the flourishing of life, red and blue represent the duality magnetisms, and cyan and yellow represent light I guess, or something along those lines but it probably could be described better than just "light"
thanks though

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)