Sleep Paralysis: The Scientific Explanation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Charley is a dream yoga, and lucid dreamer teacher. Here he not only explains what is occurring during sleep paralysis, but how to break free of it, or move it into a lucid dream or out of body adventure. I've added another video below about embracing our nightmares.

Lucid dreaming teacher Charlie Morley gives a "bullshit free" scientific explanation of sleep paralysis which helps put the myths of demonic possession to bed

Lucid Dreaming, Embracing Nightmares

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I experienced sleep paralysis several times when I was a teenager. I did not have the hallucinations, but do recall struggling to move my body. I am really happy to hear this explanation and what to do if it happens again.
Many thanks!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I know how hard it is
But I always knew that there is a help that comes and free us from that state
Indeed, in my beginner years with this I called out for helpers and they gave me a hand, sometimes two of them. In only 30% of the cases I saw them, sometimes I only heard their voices talk to me when still in the Void/paralysis state. In the other 70% of cases I was just grabbing their hands or they were grabbing me to 'pull me out' and then I was out but did not see them and went on to explore the realms.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Indeed, in my beginner years with this I called out for helpers and they gave me a hand, sometimes two of them. In only 30% of the cases I saw them, sometimes I only heard their voices talk to me when still in the Void/paralysis state. In the other 70% of cases I was just grabbing their hands or they were grabbing me to 'pull me out' and then I was out but did not see them and went on to explore the realms.
The one I called was Jesus and said a mantra from the Coran which I guess connected me to the Islamic Prophet
The paralysis state was gone just after I called for their assistance

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)