SIX CASE STUDIES THAT POINT TO A MASSIVE CHILD PEDOPHILIA RING AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF POWER (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
IMG_5141.jpg

Posted By The Last American Vegabond

With all the speculation surrounding the Clintons, and the allegations that they are intimately tied to a massive child pedophilia ring interconnected with occult practices, The Last American Vagabond wanted to present the following case studies to show that the idea of a massive child pedophilia ring at the highest levels of power is very real and needs to be addressed. This is not a joke and something people should not take lightly.

To present the research, we would like to showcase a brilliant write-up by a fellow redditor explaining six cases that point to this being more than mere separate incidents or isolated events(Thank you for your incredible courage to do the research and present it for all to see. Your work and time is much appreciated by those in the Truth community). Each case is heavily researched with a plethora of links, both within the article and in the sources section below, for all to do their own personal investigation, as we at The Last American Vagabond often advocate. Each conscientious truth seeker out there must not resign to simply take our word for it, or anyone else’s; each must seek their own conclusions. It is important to read this with an open mind and take the time to get educated because this issue is of the utmost importance.

Read More

Reactions: Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
View attachment 1842

Posted By The Last American Vegabond

With all the speculation surrounding the Clintons, and the allegations that they are intimately tied to a massive child pedophilia ring interconnected with occult practices, The Last American Vagabond wanted to present the following case studies to show that the idea of a massive child pedophilia ring at the highest levels of power is very real and needs to be addressed. This is not a joke and something people should not take lightly.

To present the research, we would like to showcase a brilliant write-up by a fellow redditor explaining six cases that point to this being more than mere separate incidents or isolated events(Thank you for your incredible courage to do the research and present it for all to see. Your work and time is much appreciated by those in the Truth community). Each case is heavily researched with a plethora of links, both within the article and in the sources section below, for all to do their own personal investigation, as we at The Last American Vagabond often advocate. Each conscientious truth seeker out there must not resign to simply take our word for it, or anyone else’s; each must seek their own conclusions. It is important to read this with an open mind and take the time to get educated because this issue is of the utmost importance.

Read More
Oh god Vickie I've just read it, its totally heartbreaking, those poor darling children. Its difficult to believe that humans could do these things and so many of them. It's got to stop, it just isn't right that these children, some just little tots are suffering this awful, awful abuse. Let us hope that the shift will shift those Bs who are perpetrating this horror. It just breaks my heart<3

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Oh god Vickie I've just read it, its totally heartbreaking, those poor darling children. Its difficult to believe that humans could do these things and so many of them. It's got to stop, it just isn't right that these children, some just little tots are suffering this awful, awful abuse. Let us hope that the shift will shift those Bs who are perpetrating this horror. It just breaks my heart<3
It breaks my heart to pieces to know this kind of horror exists. I'm glad it's being exposed so it can stop. Those poor children have really suffered. As more people become aware that this is real then the more people will become outraged and put an end to it. It's been going on too long.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is abhorrent and nauseating that these abuses and abusers exist. The expose couldn't come quicker, like a hammer on the coconut shell of humanity's collective unconscious. Our collective blindness (sleep) is so pervasive only something so hard-hitting and diabolical will be enough to penetrate the hard rind and jolt people awake. It's not just what is done to the innocent, pure children (not to mention Alzheimer sufferers - another group that has been abused in similar ways) it is that our entire range of human beings have been under the thumb and under the programming of a dominant alien race. It is going to stagger people at the knees to realise they can't just look away on this one.

This one bowl of muck is going to make people realise they are interconnected. What happens to an abused child also happens to every one of us. Being blind or blind-folded by choice to the existence of this does not rid you of the obligation to react. Once the realisation of the depth and filth of this global pedophilia interlacing power-seekers and presidents is brought home to the common man's focus and attention, then people are going to need to step up to the plate of action by changing their own life and lives of their family. I am not saying the common man has been a pedophile necessarily, or is complicit in someone else's actions, but the common man must move from materialism, need for instant gratification, simplify their desires into actual needs, and do everything possible to raise their consciousness to escape the dominant overlay of the matrix and it's loosh-creating methods.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
It is abhorrent and nauseating that these abuses and abusers exist. The expose couldn't come quicker, like a hammer on the coconut shell of humanity's collective unconscious. Our collective blindness (sleep) is so pervasive only something so hard-hitting and diabolical will be enough to penetrate the hard rind and jolt people awake. It's not just what is done to the innocent, pure children (not to mention Alzheimer sufferers - another group that has been abused in similar ways) it is that our entire range of human beings have been under the thumb and under the programming of a dominant alien race. It is going to stagger people at the knees to realise they can't just look away on this one.

This one bowl of muck is going to make people realise they are interconnected. What happens to an abused child also happens to every one of us. Being blind or blind-folded by choice to the existence of this does not rid you of the obligation to react. Once the realisation of the depth and filth of this global pedophilia interlacing power-seekers and presidents is brought home to the common man's focus and attention, then people are going to need to step up to the plate of action by changing their own life and lives of their family. I am not saying the common man has been a pedophile necessarily, or is complicit in someone else's actions, but the common man must move from materialism, need for instant gratification, simplify their desires into actual needs, and do everything possible to raise their consciousness to escape the dominant overlay of the matrix and it's loosh-creating methods.
ABSOLUTELY! I could never have said it better, Hailstones Melt. Wonderfully written and every word is exactly right.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
June , from what I've heard, these abominable practices are negative reptilian in nature. There are theories that the people involved usually need to be possessed or heavily drugged in order to get over their humanity and do what they do. I was very surprised to see Elton John in the list because he's been a man I've respected very much for his compassion and very gentle music. However, he admits that there was a period in his life when he was using drugs all the time. Could it be he was trying to forget something?

Now, that has been exposed and nothing seems to happen. That is scary.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
June , from what I've heard, these abominable practices are negative reptilian in nature. There are theories that the people involved usually need to be possessed or heavily drugged in order to get over their humanity and do what they do. I was very surprised to see Elton John in the list because he's been a man I've respected very much for his compassion and very gentle music. However, he admits that there was a period in his life when he was using drugs all the time. Could it be he was trying to forget something?

Now, that has been exposed and nothing seems to happen. That is scary.
I've read lots is happening towards busting up this horror. In the U.K. and Belgium there have been a lot of arrests. In the US this is being investigated but many of the abusers are high up in the government so it's not something they are going to inform the public about until arrests start like in Belgium. There's plenty happening.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I am thankful to you Vickie that you brought this forward......it is true and also reaks within the lives of 8 out of ten women in the world over.
Tis the largest sickness in the world!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)